PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Sunday Debate makes Hot Air (Scott Brown Moment)

Adrock
10-03-2010, 04:31 PM
LINK (http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/03/video-rand-pauls-scott-brown-moment/)

Looks like a bad day all around for CONman.

sailingaway
10-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah, it's spreading around.

By the way, daily kos had a 'live blog' of the debate which they deleted before I could read it. I doubt they'd have done that if the general consensus was that Conway did well....

TheDriver
10-03-2010, 04:50 PM
YouTube - Manny Ramirez Mammoth Home Run at Dodger Stadium - 4/30/09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67thOdQRb0)

Matt Collins
10-03-2010, 04:55 PM
This was the easy home court advantage debate. I am sure the others won't be quite such a cakewalk.

TheDriver
10-03-2010, 04:57 PM
This was the easy home court advantage debate. I am sure the others won't be quite such a cakewalk.

Well, if the media stuck to the issues that matter, I think all the debates would be similar, but we all know the KET debate will be a three-ring-circus.

Adrock
10-03-2010, 05:03 PM
What I liked best about the debate:

Anyone who has been seeing CONway's false ads about Rand probably saw that debate as an eye opener. CONway taking that approach made him look silly, immature and kind of sad. Hopefully we will see more news of the DSCC and others pulling funding soon.

Matt Collins
10-03-2010, 05:08 PM
but we all know the KET debate will be a three-ring-circus.Where's Gurley!? :D

sailingaway
10-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Well, if the media stuck to the issues that matter, I think all the debates would be similar, but we all know the KET debate will be a three-ring-circus.

Yeah, KET will be a circus given that they are funded by public funds. I wish Rand had specified debate format. In this one sometimes he didn't have the opportunity to address Conway attacks before Wallace asked him a DIFFERENT question, and KET is unabashedly progressive.

sailingaway
10-03-2010, 05:41 PM
What I liked best about the debate:

Anyone who has been seeing CONway's false ads about Rand probably saw that debate as an eye opener. CONway taking that approach made him look silly, immature and kind of sad. .

I agree.

Brett85
10-03-2010, 05:51 PM

Lol. And people here were saying that Wallace would be unfair to Rand since he dislikes Ron so much.

paulitics
10-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Lol. And people here were saying that Wallace would be unfair to Rand since he dislikes Ron so much.

I was one of those. I thought he would have neoconned Rand. What we got was much harder questions to Jack, and much of the debate was framed in the context of Obama's policies, which Jack could not run away from. Although Rand looked tired, Jack performed terribly in this debate.

I admit I was wrong about Chris Wallace and based it upon 2007.

angelatc
10-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I

I admit I was wrong about Chris Wallace and based it upon 2007.

You weren't wrong about Chris Wallace. This is Democrat v GOP. Wait and see what happens when Rand in caught up in a Red-On-Red debate.

paulitics
10-03-2010, 06:34 PM
You weren't wrong about Chris Wallace. This is Democrat v GOP. Wait and see what happens when Rand in caught up in a Red-On-Red debate.

No, I was wrong because I think of fox as a neocon station, not a republican one. I was surprised to see Jack getting the harder questions. I honestly thought fox wanted Rand to lose this debate, and that this was a naive move by Rand's campaign.

Matt Collins
10-03-2010, 06:43 PM
I admit I was wrong about Chris Wallace and based it upon 2007.The real test will be in 2011 and 2012 with Ron.

Agorism
10-03-2010, 07:44 PM
I bet the "gocatholic" commenter is the genuine mommy trolling conservative websites again.

MRoCkEd
10-03-2010, 07:47 PM
I bet the "gocatholic" commenter is the genuine mommy trolling conservative websites again.
It is, lol

TheDriver
10-03-2010, 07:50 PM
It is, lol

David Duncan and Mommy are going to get some payback when we all back the democrat running against Bill Johnson for SOS. ;)

MRoCkEd
10-03-2010, 07:52 PM
David Duncan and Mommy are going to get some payback when we all back the democrat running against Bill Johnson for SOS. ;)
lol

Imagine if a bunch of liberty types ran for state office in KY, and Rand endorsed them all against their establishment opponents...

He could take over Kentucky politics.

TheDriver
10-03-2010, 07:56 PM
lol

Imagine if a bunch of liberty types ran for state office in KY, and Rand endorsed them all against their establishment opponents...

Right, good idea.

But gocatholic and Ebony1 (david duncan) are digging ole Billy boy a deep hole.

We don't forget! The primary is one thing... for example look at how Grayson has handled himself since. I'll have no problem supporting Trey and perhaps even sending him a small donation, whereas because of Bill's crazy supporters - that isn't the case with him.

It's not too late for mommy and dr. dave to start attacking Conway (but you are running out of time).

mommy = abortion
dr dave = illegal immigration (amnesty)

Matt Collins
10-03-2010, 08:10 PM

He could take over Kentucky politics.Shhh... don't let that cat out of the bag ;):p

Agorism
10-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Whenever republicans complain that Ron Paul is "open borders" I always note that Paul opposed both the Reagan and McCain amnesty plans so they should have nothing to complain about to begin with.

It always works too because Reagan is the gold cow for most of them so that causes them distress.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/GoldCalf.jpg/450px-GoldCalf.jpg

JohnEngland
10-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Yeah, we should really try to make this go viral:

YouTube - Another Democrat Reminded About Whose Seat It Is! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7YjNHBzJ0&feature=player_embedded)

Scott Brown had a MASSIVE boost in the final few weeks and it was because of moments like this.

Perhaps Rand should make an ad out of it?