PDA

View Full Version : CNN Finally Covers Rick Sanchez Firing

Immortal Technique
10-03-2010, 01:57 PM
YouTube - CNN Finally Covers Rick Sanchez Firing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEb13w_oJiI)

Airing Date Oct.03, 2010

CNN Finally Covers Rick Sanchez Firing On Reliable Sources With Howard Kurtz

libertyfan101
10-03-2010, 02:06 PM
I don't think he said anything bad.

specsaregood
10-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I don't think he said anything bad.

That's the funny part about it. They just confirmed what he said by firing him. Evidently his comments about the jews controlling the media didn't go over well with...the jews controlling the media. ;) But that in itself isn't bad. Neither was him saying that jewish people aren't a repressed minority, because in this day and age who can really argue that they are?

Brian4Liberty
10-03-2010, 03:59 PM
That's the funny part about it. They just confirmed what he said by firing him. Evidently his comments about the jews controlling the media didn't go over well with...the jews controlling the media. ;) But that in itself isn't bad. Neither was him saying that jewish people aren't a repressed minority, because in this day and age who can really argue that they are?

Yeah, it seems like an instant over-reaction, unless they have been just biding their time for earlier transgressions...

YouTube - CNN Rick sanchez Israel broke the ceasefire and started the war NOT Hamas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wPOfi_iFnI)

LibertyEagle
10-03-2010, 04:07 PM
This is such bullshit. He was fired for telling the truth. He didn't slam Jews. He just said Jew had a lot of control over the media. How is that untrue?

bwlibertyman
10-03-2010, 04:37 PM
These guys aren't even talking about what Rick said. He used the fact that Jews are prominent in CNN and other places to make the point that Jews aren't an oppressed minority. They just want to make him out to be some cook who thinks Jews run the world. Kind of a waste of my time.

paulitics
10-03-2010, 04:54 PM
The interviewer egged Sanchez on by saying Stewart was just as much of a minority as he. Sanchez became offended at the ridiculous comment.

Sanchez only got canned, not for saying that the white man is oppressing him. No, that is just fine, even commedable.... He only got canned for correcting the interviewer when he lumped the Jews in with hispanics. Sanchez wanted to lump Jews in with white people, and that is unacceptable, only whites of european ancestory can be criticised indiscrimantly.

sratiug
10-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Maybe David Duke will hire him as spokesman for his presidential campaign.

Peace&Freedom
10-03-2010, 05:46 PM
CNN actually thinks "Rick Sanchez Self-Destructs" is a neutral way of describing a story about the dismissal? They have further dug themselves deeper with spinning the story that way. By canning Sanchez so abruptly, staying silent on it, then covering it only from the side of HIM "self-destructing," they have triple confirmed his comments.

Mach
10-03-2010, 11:20 PM

Exactly.

Does anyone in the entire world really believe CNN is going to bring in some great independent "experts" that are going to possibly see Sanchez's side just a little bit. Those experts are just CNN "whores." We will pay you money and if you do a good job for us we may call you back later to do some more work for us.... you know, kiss our ass.

It was just a public relations piece.

Now, the one thing I can agree with is, if I owned a company and one of my employees was openly talking shit, true or not, I would fire their ass. If he wouldn't have thrown in the specific "CNN" thing in there he could have came out and said he was re-oppressed and that they were very wrong.

RedStripe
10-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Having a hard time finding sympathy for a CNN blow-hard like Sanchez, even if he did get canned over some bullshit, non-offensive comment.

BlackTerrel
10-04-2010, 08:17 PM
This seems like a convenient excuse.

I didn't even get from his comments that he said what they said he did. I think he got thrown off and lumped Jews in with "elite liberal whites" in general.

I also don't see how saying Jews are smart and successful is a negative stereotype.

Sounds like an excuse. How were his ratings?

Imaginos
10-04-2010, 08:39 PM
MSM is a disgusting joke.