PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: Those who voted for Obama deserve to be in Misery and Unemployed

qh4dotcom
10-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Applies to anyone who voted for a corrupt member of Congress, not just Obama

YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: If you Voted for Obama, you DESERVE to be in Misery and be Unemployed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZuqxa2M8A)

amy31416
10-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Those who voted for Bush deserve to be on the front lines in Afghanistan or Iraq--or if they made it back home, missing a limb with a vicious case of PTSD, right?

Of course Rush also deserves to be rotting in jail with a new boyfriend, instead of a new wife, for his prescription drug abuse, just like anyone else who's ever done drugs (according to him.)

specsaregood
10-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Those who voted for Bush deserve to be on the front lines in Afghanistan or Iraq--or if they made it back home, missing a limb with a vicious case of PTSD, right?

I think those only apply to people that voted for Bush the 2nd time. The first time he was all about the "humble foreign policy" and shiznit.

Fozz
10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Rush Limbaugh is complicit in all the death and destruction that has happened in Iraq.

amy31416
10-03-2010, 09:11 AM
I think those only apply to people that voted for Bush the 2nd time. The first time he was all about the "humble foreign policy" and shiznit.

I'd agree with that. But then, by the same token--didn't Obama promise jobs, hope and shit? Talking to our "enemies" and all that fancy stuff?

Anyone who votes for Obama again--yeah, I can see them deserving what they get--of course, who knows what sort of an abomination the GOP will put in 2012.

Stary Hickory
10-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Well I agree those who vote for corrupt politicians who promise to use force and coercion to better the lives of those who vote for them deserve what they get I have ZERO sympathy. Obama is king scumbag but he is not alone, alot of bad politicians out there.

specsaregood
10-03-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd agree with that. But then, by the same token--didn't Obama promise jobs, hope and shit? Talking to our "enemies" and all that fancy stuff?

Anyone who votes for Obama again--yeah, I can see them deserving what they get--of course, who knows what sort of an abomination the GOP will put in 2012.

Fair enough.

Now if we can just get the people that are gonna vote for Obama the 2nd time and the people that voted for Bush the 2nd time to leave the darn country, maybe we can start making headway.

phill4paul
10-03-2010, 11:58 AM
This was in another thread here but my search isn't working. Gonna have to check it out.

YouTube - Rush Limbaugh on FAMILY GUY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jy1KoHdTCA)