PDA

View Full Version : Mon. Oct. 18th, the premier of "The Peter Schiff Radio Show"

TheBlackPeterSchiff
10-02-2010, 08:12 PM
YouTube - Peter Schiff - Wall Street Unspun (29-Sept-10)(1-4)(FINANCE & ECONOMICS series) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdqkZKNVVqU)

He talks about it in the beginning.

Monday, Oct. 18th it will premier. It will also stream at schiffradio.com There will be a live feed. In CT WNLK 1350AM and 1400AM from 6-8 Eastern. He is looking to have a lot of listeners so it can hopefully go national. This will be a major major thing for the liberty movement.

Spread the word! :)

Jeremy
10-02-2010, 08:25 PM
So it doesn't reach the entire state? :(

WorldonaString
10-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Peter has a way with words. I expect his program to do very well. (and continue to help him plant seeds locally for a future Liberty campaign!)

MozoVote
10-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Call your local talk station and ask them to take it into syndication

WilliamShrugged
10-13-2010, 08:05 AM
I hope i will be able to download it daily like i could with unspun.

Bergie Bergeron
10-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Call your local talk station and ask them to take it into syndication
This.

Liberty_Mike
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Peter is going to have a daily show where he discusses economics and politics?? There is no other word to describe this than AWESOME!

TheBlackPeterSchiff
10-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Still not sure if thats still the offical date. He is supposed to be having a press release soon with all the details. I ran across this yesterday.

Peter Schiff will be on the radio in Fairfield County
October 12, 2010 at 12:24 pm by Brian Lockhart

Before heading off on vacation I posted here that former Republican U.S. Senate candidate and celebrity economist Peter Schiff of Weston had a radio show in the works.

Schiff gave me the details and expressed his desire to have the woman who beat him in August’s GOP primary – Linda McMahon – and her Democratic opponent, Richard Blumenthal, on before November’s election.

But I was unable to confirm anything with the radio station in question at the time, so I left that detail out.

That changed while I was away. Kristin Okesson, general manager of WNLK/WSTC in Norwalk, sent me an e-mail last week confirming that Schiff would likely be issuing a press release soon regarding his show.

Here’s the text of my original blog post from September 30 on this topic:
http://blog.ctnews.com/politicalcapitol/2010/10/12/peter-schiff-will-be-on-the-radio-in-fairfield-county/