PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Working With... Dan Maes?

Imperial
10-02-2010, 02:32 PM
From Local ABC7 News: (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/politics/25233282/detail.html)

Strauch confirmed with 7NEWS that Maes traveled to Texas for a fundraiser for former presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas. Maes also raised money for his race at that event.

I know Dr. Paul had his campaign office opening awhile back, but I can't think of any other events off the top of my head where this would have happened. But I think a better question might be, "What the heck?"

wormyguy
10-02-2010, 02:49 PM
That's odd. Wasn't Tancredo one of the reps who attended Dr. Paul's luncheons?

Matt Collins
10-02-2010, 02:54 PM
This begs the question, what was Ron raising money for?

wormyguy
10-02-2010, 02:54 PM
This begs the question, what was Ron raising money for?
Dan Maes, presumably. Maybe C4L too.

speciallyblend
10-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Dan Maes, presumably. Maybe C4L too.

dan maes has been dropped like a rock by the liberty movement in colorado as well as CFL from what i have heard! Straight from the source!!

The liberty movement has been pushing tancredo now that dan maes has been going around colorado saying one thing at one place and another at other places!!!

hmmmm

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-02-2010, 04:41 PM
dan maes has been dropped like a rock by the liberty movement in colorado as well as CFL from what i have heard! Straight from the source!!

The liberty movement has been pushing tancredo now that dan maes has been going around colorado saying one thing at one place and another at other places!!!

hmmmm

You flop like a fish out of water. Not too long ago you were decrying Tancredo as a plant, and pushing Maes. Show some consistency, sheesh.

speciallyblend
10-02-2010, 04:55 PM
You flop like a fish out of water. Not too long ago you were decrying Tancredo as a plant, and pushing Maes. Show some consistency, sheesh.

i guess you missed the thread where i found out what was going on. i was just relaying the message that the liberty movement has dropped dan maes like a rock. i am only one individual in the movement! i think i explained my answerr in the thread you mentioned and made another thread explaining why i switched my support!

speciallyblend
10-02-2010, 04:59 PM

i did , i found out dan maes was saying one thing at one meeting and another at others!! i had my own reasons to be against tancredo but after speaking to the leader of the cfl in colorado! I support tancredo now, god forbid anyone change their decision for good reasons!! i think i explained myself clearly in the thread you mention and the new thread i had made clarifying why supporters in colorado should support tancredo over dan maes! i called and found out the reasons on why tancredo was running!!

there was a huge battle at convention for dan maes over the gop establishment mcginnis!! but more to the story after convention! would you support a candidate that flip-flops on issues after the convention vote?? i think not!

i change one opinion and now i am a flip flopper funny stuff!!

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-03-2010, 12:17 AM
i did , i found out dan maes was saying one thing at one meeting and another at others!! i had my own reasons to be against tancredo but after speaking to the leader of the cfl in colorado! I support tancredo now, god forbid anyone change their decision for good reasons!! i think i explained myself clearly in the thread you mention and the new thread i had made clarifying why supporters in colorado should support tancredo over dan maes! i called and found out the reasons on why tancredo was running!!

there was a huge battle at convention for dan maes over the gop establishment mcginnis!! but more to the story after convention! would you support a candidate that flip-flops on issues after the convention vote?? i think not!

i change one opinion and now i am a flip flopper funny stuff!!

I wouldn't have as much of a problem if you weren't so belligerant on who to support. I think you need to work on your delivery a bit. Saying that anyone who supported Tancredo was helping the GOP establishment, yet at the same time in other threads saying the GOP will die and we need a third party if they don't do so and so. To be quite honest I don't know much about Tancredo, but isn't he a border-hawk? He is probably much better than the other two though, and I suppose it would be nice to see a third party pick up a Governorship. /shrug (Though I don't really like or care for the CP)

low preference guy
10-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't have as much of a problem if you weren't so belligerant on who to support. I think you need to work on your delivery a bit.

i am not sure about that. sb's belligerence is what makes reading him so much fun. :p

ninepointfive
10-03-2010, 12:39 PM
maes and tancredo suck balls. jaimes brown a libertarian candidate is running for gov.