PDA

View Full Version : Really interesting comments on a recent villevoice article re: SUSA poll

sailingaway
10-01-2010, 09:02 PM
If you are bored about the poll break down (we know, we know, they undercounted GOP) it is worth sticking around for the last 9 or so comments. Particularly since Gerth and others from CJ are amongst the commenters.

http://thevillevoice.com/2010/09/30/more-on-the-latest-surveyusa-mayoral-poll/comment-page-1/

by the way, if any of you aren't familiar, this is jake of pageone as 'jake' in the comments (villevoice is his too).

TheTyke
10-01-2010, 11:20 PM
That's incredible... Never in my life have I seen the media forced to defend itself like that. I bet these people absolutely hate the internet for ruining their monopoly on news...

And man, sometimes Jake drives me nuts for being so rude and combative, but other times I have a glimmer of admiration for him.

Jeremy Tyler
10-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah it was a really good article. I might disagree with jake on some stuff, but I do like that he is straight up.

RM918
10-01-2010, 11:49 PM
I stop taking people seriously once they start throwing around juvenile terms like 'teabagger' or 'Paultard'.

Or libtard, for that matter.