PDA

View Full Version : Maybe should be a bit more intimidating

conner_condor
10-18-2007, 07:41 AM
The government is useing fear tactics along with alot of candidates...Many sheeple are falling for it I have to say... They rather fight them over there to keep this country safe from harms way... Maybe some Ron Pauls signs should be taped to the end of gun barrels??? It is perfectly legal and would send a very very loud message... Some might not agree with, But intimadation does work I have to say..
I say our 2nd ammendment rights along with revolution will shock the fuck out of alot of people into we are not fucking around no more......

EvilEngineer
10-18-2007, 08:35 AM
The only things I'm legitimately scared of are:

Hillary / Rudy in office.
Bush invoking article 51 and canceling the 2008 election. (probable if RP wins nom)
Spiders.

Thats it...

micahnelson
10-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I think your idea would fall more under the heading of :

Ron Paul Revolution: Plan B

NinjaPirate
10-18-2007, 08:53 AM
The only things I'm legitimately scared of are:
Bush invoking article 51 and canceling the 2008 election. (probable if RP wins nom)

We'd actually have to be in a crisis for him to pull that card.

freedominnumbers
10-18-2007, 09:01 AM

Much like beauty, crisis is in the eye of the beholder.

Our national media can make us all behold a false flag crisis.

reaver
10-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Much like beauty, crisis is in the eye of the beholder.

Our national media can make us all behold a false flag crisis.

It's being made possible. 8 national guard units told to be ready to deploy this time next year may patrol our streets. I have a gut feeling we are attempting to provoke an attack by poking the fire again and again.

Mortikhi
10-18-2007, 09:06 AM
It's being made possible. 8 national guard units told to be ready to deploy this time next year may patrol our streets. I have a gut feeling we are attempting to provoke an attack by poking the fire again and again.
If American Civil War II is to be the fate of our country, then so be it.

davidhperry
10-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Some might not agree with, But intimadation does work I have to say..

So if people won't respect Ron Paul because they like him, you suggest that we get respect out of fear and intimidation? That doesn't sound like a strategy for long-term success to me.

ValidusCustodiae
10-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey, genius, let's win this one without bullying anybody.

conner_condor
10-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Now you are saying that the constitution should be ignored and we shouldn't exercise all our rights for what they was put in place for?? I see nothing wrong with Ron Paul signs attached to barrels? Does anyone else? I advise anyone who has an issue with this to just kiss my true red,white and blue American ass...
All of our legal rights should be expressed when we talk about freedoms..
Not just free speech... All is fair in love and war... This is a war for the love of our country.. Hey moron this is my country also, Again, kiss my red,white and blue American ass.. Now don't go away mad, just go away and bake cookies for the good Dr. and let the real men of this country handle what you cant seem to grasp or handle what is at risk here... Patriots, LMFAO, What a joke some are who are afraid of reality of what might it come down to...

davidkachel
10-18-2007, 01:15 PM

Um... isn't GWB in the business of crises made to order?
After all, we are about to attack Iran over a bomb they don't have and couldn't deliver if they did have it; and if they did have it and could deliver it, they would deliver it to Israel which has enough nukes and the ability to deliver them to turn the entire country of Iran into a radioactive parking lot in about, oh, say 5 minutes!

And didn't Bush just this morning make a veiled threat about world war III to Putin?
I swear, we've got a real nut job on our hands here and I genuinely fear this stupid sonofabitch who I foolishly voted for TWICE, is on the brink of touching off WW III before we can get our guy into office.

davidkachel
10-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Now you are saying that the constitution should be ignored and we shouldn't exercise all our rights for what they was put in place for?? I see nothing wrong with Ron Paul signs attached to barrels? Does anyone else? I advise anyone who has an issue with this to just kiss my true red,white and blue American ass...
All of our legal rights should be expressed when we talk about freedoms..
Not just free speech... All is fair in love and war... This is a war for the love of our country.. Hey moron this is my country also, Again, kiss my red,white and blue American ass.. Now don't go away mad, just go away and bake cookies for the good Dr. and let the real men of this country handle what you cant seem to grasp or handle what is at risk here... Patriots, LMFAO, What a joke some are who are afraid of reality of what might it come down to...

I see plenty wrong with this. I own quite a few guns and have no qualms about using them to take back my country if that is what it comes to. But we are trying to win an election by winning the hearts and minds of our countrymen... a lot of whom have been indoctrinated over the years with the "guns are evil" propaganda the leftists want implanted prior to taking them away. This propaganda has been EXTREMELY effective.

Your idea of presenting our ideas attached to a not-so-veiled threat of a gun barrel would lose us tens of millions of votes and not gain even one!

I understand your anger, frustration and desire to push people into doing the right thing, but this simply is the wrong way to approach it. It may be possible to regain freedom with threats and coercion, but it can only be kept through understanding and cooperation. The American people need to be "brought back up to speed" on freedom.

LibertyEagle
10-18-2007, 01:37 PM
The government is useing fear tactics along with alot of candidates...Many sheeple are falling for it I have to say... They rather fight them over there to keep this country safe from harms way... Maybe some Ron Pauls signs should be taped to the end of gun barrels??? It is perfectly legal and would send a very very loud message... Some might not agree with, But intimadation does work I have to say..
I say our 2nd ammendment rights along with revolution will shock the fuck out of alot of people into we are not fucking around no more......

Yeah, you're right. It would scare the hell out of a lot of potential converts and would insure that we would lose the nomination.

Very bad idea.