PDA

View Full Version : Shocker: Obama Supports Stewart's "Million Moderates March"

AuH20
10-01-2010, 06:43 AM
Our Glorious Leader Supports the Willful Slave March. Whenever I think of self-described "moderates", I think of sellouts.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Obama+backs+Stewart+march/3607449/story.html

sailingaway
10-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Unions plan to march this saturday along with some other groups.

Like a march of union members is the same as a spontaneous gathering.

AuH20
10-01-2010, 07:02 AM
My antennae go up whenever I hear the word "moderate." Moderate to me, means anyone with little to no principles and someone who will sell out when the time is right. It's the squishy middle that has powered our descent into madness. Give me a hardcore liberal over a moderate anyday.

Slutter McGee
10-01-2010, 07:20 AM
My antennae go up whenever I hear the word "moderate." Moderate to me, means anyone with little to no principles and someone who will sell out when the time is right. It's the squishy middle that has powered our descent into madness. Give me a hardcore liberal over a moderate anyday.

I used to believe the same thing. But after two years of Obama...I am not so sure.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

AuH20
10-01-2010, 07:28 AM
I used to believe the same thing. But after two years of Obama...I am not so sure.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

The problem is that Obama is not a liberal, by the pure definition of the term. Like many of his devout followers, he's an opportunist and charlatan.

eOs
10-01-2010, 07:30 AM
YouTube - FBI Raids, Cyber Storm III, Phoney Farmers' Markets - New World Next Week (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObadnWK-0rk)

MelissaWV
10-01-2010, 07:35 AM
I consider myself a moderate, but the bulk of people would call my views extreme. Isn't it sad we live in a world where wanting people to make their own beds and lie in them is an extremist viewpoint? Personally, however, I really am a moderate who just doesn't want to force those views on anyone else... or have anyone else's views forced on me.

K466
10-01-2010, 07:39 AM

Yeah... "moderate" just disgusts me.

Fredom101
10-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Our Glorious Leader Supports the Willful Slave March. Whenever I think of self-described "moderates", I think of sellouts.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Obama+backs+Stewart+march/3607449/story.html

Yup.
Keep in mind that "moderates" are people who support the violent state. :(

Romulus
10-01-2010, 12:14 PM
You know who is a moderate? Scott Brown. How well did that work out?

Aratus
10-01-2010, 12:39 PM
jon stewart is soon to run for public office himself?
with the departing to chicago of a mayoral contender
are we to see john stewart doing what al franken has done?

wormyguy
10-01-2010, 12:45 PM
You know who is a moderate? Scott Brown. How well did that work out?
Far better than Martha Coakley would have.

Aratus
10-01-2010, 12:53 PM
is potus obama having the FBI totally dump on the radical
anti-war left so that he looks more urbanely moderate???