PDA

View Full Version : call4bradley.net coming up soon!

GunnyFreedom
09-30-2010, 05:40 PM
In-staters will be pointed at squishy democrats and undecided independents. people with out of state accents will be pointed at GOP people. Some exceptions can be made,

but generally if you are from out of state, then we'd like you to be able to speak to Republicans, "Get out and vote for this fine Republican! He wants to get back to the Constitution! Tell your friends! Would you like to help?" sorta thing. (Soften em up a little for a fundraising hit coming at some point too)

If you sound like Carolina, then we need you as a volunteer reaching out to Unaffiliateds and conservative Democrats on the phonebank.

prime time is prime time: 6PM EST to 8-9PM EST (demographic depending)

before 5:30 eastern is a lot of phone messages. Feedback has been great!

send me a PM to arrange a slot and we can get you set up over the phone. :D

Kotin
09-30-2010, 05:51 PM
I am in..

Southron
10-01-2010, 03:18 PM
If you were closer to Raleigh, I'd say New Jersey accents might be needed.

TCE
10-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Definitely post this in General Politics when it's up. GOTV for Republicans will be crucial. You will be gaining additionally from Richard Burr's growing lead in the Senate race, although it is rumored Elaine Marshall plans to make a big push.

jacque
10-02-2010, 05:50 AM
If you were closer to Raleigh, I'd say New Jersey accents might be needed.

Just 20 minutes north of Raleigh for Youngsville area. Lots of people in the area from up north.

Southron
10-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Just 20 minutes north of Raleigh for Youngsville area. Lots of people in the area from up north.

Didn't realize you were that close. For good or for bad NC is definitely a destination for northerners.

Aratus
10-03-2010, 09:02 AM
bump!