PDA

View Full Version : Republican Ron Johnson now leads incumbent Democrat Russ Feingold

Agorism
09-30-2010, 12:31 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/wisconsin/election_2010_wisconsin_senate

12 point lead

Chomsky
09-30-2010, 01:24 PM
That race is a tough call as a lover of liberty. Ron Johnson has proven himself to be a straight up NEOCON. While Feingold was against the patriot act and TARP. Johnson would be great on spending except for fp, which is a huge problem. Johnson was handpicked as the GOP establishment and I think he will be a Mitch McConnell or John Boehner.

So it is not a fun race to watch from my perspective.

MRoCkEd
09-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Agree with chomsky

Agorism
09-30-2010, 02:51 PM
I go with Johnson. I don't really like leftists, and I like the idea of them losing their standard bearer who is a big government guy.

Stary Hickory
09-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I want Obamacare nixed, that is a battle that can be won. Foreign Policy has already run it's course, the mood is no more war and even hardened Neocons are having secomd thoughts...meanwhile this is our chance to repeal the HC bill before it gets implemented. That is important. Feingold can suck it.

Agorism
09-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Congressional and executive branch elections aren't even vaguely related.

Ones about foreign policy and one is about domestic.

specsaregood
09-30-2010, 03:06 PM
I want Obamacare nixed, that is a battle that can be won. Foreign Policy has already run it's course, the mood is no more war and even hardened Neocons are having secomd thoughts...meanwhile this is our chance to repeal the HC bill before it gets implemented. That is important. Feingold can suck it.

I think Feingold and Johnson can both "suck it". But as far as team politics I hope Johnson wins, just so the Red team has an extra player on the field and can better cause 2 years of delicious gridlock.

South Park Fan
09-30-2010, 04:42 PM
"Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss"
YouTube - The Who Won't Get Fooled Again Lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHD0ZdhtmSQ)