PDA

View Full Version : Powerful Video-poll

american.swan
10-18-2007, 06:18 AM
POLL:
AFTER watching this video do you agree or disagree with the hypothosis given?

YouTube video::
Talk by Naomi Wolf
October 11th 2007
University of Washington (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc)

BillyDkid
10-18-2007, 07:11 AM
Smart women drive me right up the wall - in a good way - and Naomi Wolf is no exception. More and more people are opening their eyes to what she is saying. For years I have been saying - look, Germany was a sophistocated, democratic society and nobody saw the Nazis coming and this idea that it can't happen here is incredibly naive. Still, people will say the idea of facism over taking America is a kind of hysteria. It is not and that is why the Ron Paul candidacy is so critically important.

Shiranu
10-18-2007, 07:13 AM
I just got her book a few days ago... it made me decide I dont want to join the military, because I will not support such a corupted goverment that will actually ADMIT that its torturing people.

JaylieWoW
10-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Smart women drive me right up the wall - in a good way - and Naomi Wolf is no exception. More and more people are opening their eyes to what she is saying. For years I have been saying - look, Germany was a sophistocated, democratic society and nobody saw the Nazis coming and this idea that it can't happen here is incredibly naive. Still, people will say the idea of facism over taking America is a kind of hysteria. It is not and that is why the Ron Paul candidacy is so critically important.

Actually to suggest such generally leads to comments regarding the appropriation of a tin foil hat or two.

Pete
10-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Naomi Wolf was a Rhodes scholar (CFR wunderkind) and worked as a consultant with the 1996 Clinton and 2000 Gore campaigns. She is also a founder of AmericanFreedomCampaign.org, along with a co-founder of MoveOn.Org.

I don't trust her and think she is a Soros shill, and here she is touting Ron Paul!

What the hell's going on?

american.swan
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Naomi Wolf was a Rhodes scholar (CFR wunderkind) and worked as a consultant with the 1996 Clinton and 2000 Gore campaigns. She is also a founder of AmericanFreedomCampaign.org, along with a co-founder of MoveOn.Org.

I don't trust her and think she is a Soros shill, and here she is touting Ron Paul!

What the hell's going on?

I am not sure. I am almost finished reading her book and need to see the end of this video. I think what she is trying to say is that the steps are in motion for a dictator to take over the USA. Will the USA have a dictator? She might think not. She seems just as surprised as the mass public by what she discovered by her reading.

Edit: Regardless of her or her book or talk, I believe that history shows that democracies all end in a authoritarian take over and I see no reason to believe that this one isn't going to end similarly. Also, what democracy in history lasted more then 200years? This is about time for this to happen.