PDA

View Full Version : Dennis for Congress "Nancy Pelosi, Wicked Witch of the West"

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Grab it while you can and re-post is anywhere you can.

YouTube - Dennis for Congress "Nancy Pelosi, Wicked Witch of the West".mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJWu6El-QLw)

Sentient Void
09-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Classic. How's Dennis doing over there anyways, polling -wise? How's it lookin'?

NVM:

http://teapart.com/john-dennis-battling-nancy-pelosi.html

We shook the City of San Francisco on Saturday at our Rally where Ron Paul defended our liberties and attacked Washington on the very steps of San Francisco’s City Hall. Over a thousand people gathered at the Plaza. Thousands more watched the live streaming video at our site. From the comments we’ve seen from bloggers and reporters on the scene — most from the left — the event rattled the opposition.
This is very encouraging: One very noted journalist for a left-oriented Bay Area radio station told us in an email that based on my address and personal interview, she’s voting for me this November.

There are hundreds of hard working candidates battling incumbents, in effect, battling Pelosi clones, all with her arrogance, her smugness and her total disregard of constitutional limits, flagrant deficit spending, and costly, deadly wars.
I am honored to be the only candidate that is not taking on a Pelosi clone. No: I’m battling Nancy Pelosi in her home district!! Please CLICK HERE and contribute generously to defeat Nancy Pelosi and the radical Obama Agenda. This is America’s first real chance to rid us of her terrible reign. My birthday money bomb results, which you can monitor on the site, will show Pelosi, Washington and the rest of the statists that we’re running to win.
Consider this: Polling we commissioned in July showed this race is far from over. Over 33% of likely Democrat and Independent voters said if the race were held now they would not vote for her. Another 12% were unsure if they would vote for her. Remember, we took this poll in July after the primary.
This has not been reported by the media.
For example, I will challenge Nancy Pelosi to a major debate here in San Francisco. We will make sure the media follows her response – or lack of one. It’s going to be a pivotal point in the campaign, especially considering how many in her base are undecided about their vote in November.

That was on Sept 9. Good stuff!

tpreitzel
09-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Grab it while you can and re-post is anywhere you can.

YouTube - Dennis for Congress "Nancy Pelosi, Wicked Witch of the West".mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJWu6El-QLw)

Terrific to see this advertisement back on YouTube after EMI claimed copyright infringement which lead YouTube to remove the other one. Unfortunately, this copy probably won't last long on YouTube either. Download it and spread it like wildfire, especially in Dennis' district.

BTW, I don't have a YouTube downloader at the moment. I've never had much success with them on Linux. Can someone recommend a good, non invasive one that actually works with recent versions of FireFox? In the meantime, I'll just boot my emulator and run my copy of Orbit on Windows XP. ;)

libertybrewcity
09-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Terrific to see this advertisement back on YouTube after EMI claimed copyright infringement which lead YouTube to remove the other one. Unfortunately, this copy probably won't last long on YouTube either. Download it and spread it like wildfire, especially in Dennis' district.

BTW, I don't have a YouTube downloader at the moment. I've never had much success with them on Linux. Can someone recommend a good, non invasive one that actually works with recent versions of FireFox? In the meantime, I'll just boot my emulator and run my copy of Orbit on Windows XP. ;)

what???!! it was taken down? thing clip had so many views. what happened?

tpreitzel
09-29-2010, 11:47 PM
what???!! it was taken down? thing clip had so many views. what happened?

Yep. I don't know at this point. EMI Publishing is claiming some infringement of copyright. Your guess is as good as mine. Obviously, someone (I smell a Democrat scurrying around in the background) wanted this video pulled. ;)

Fr3shjive
09-30-2010, 12:08 AM
When was the last poll taken and how is he doing?

libertybrewcity
09-30-2010, 12:11 AM
When was the last poll taken and how is he doing?

i'd like to know that too. the campaign has said the internals show good things happening. during the primary Dennis was at 20%. He could have only moved up since then. I really don't know how hard it is to attract voters.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-30-2010, 12:19 AM

http://www.downloadhelper.net/

firefox/iceweasel plugin

Fr3shjive
09-30-2010, 12:22 AM
i'd like to know that too. the campaign has said the internals show good things happening. during the primary Dennis was at 20%. He could have only moved up since then. I really don't know how hard it is to attract voters.

I just saw a video on his site and apparently they're not conducting polls because they dont think he has a snow balls chance in hell.

libertarian4321
09-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Classic. How's Dennis doing over there anyways, polling -wise? How's it lookin'?

He's going to get destroyed in the election, of course.

The district is Gerrymandered to be a Dem fiefdom- a job for life for Pelosi if she wants it. The Dems could nominate a child molester and still beat any candidate the Republicans nominate.

There isn't going to be a lot of polling data available because there's no reason to conduct polls in district that is a stone cold Democratic lock.

Anyone who thinks Dennis is going to come within a country mile of winning is delusional.