PDA

View Full Version : Doug Wead - Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul

Lucille
09-29-2010, 05:42 PM
h/t Angelatc via twitter (http://twitter.com/angelatc/status/25899544138)

Democrats, Republicans and Ron Paul (http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2010/09/29/democrats-republicans-and-ron-paul/)

There are Democrats and Republicans and then there is Ron Paul. His time has come. The numbers don’t lie.

Last night’s NBC Evening News showcased the stunning results of the Hart/McInturff poll of the American electorate. It was conducted by NBC and the Wall Street Journal. It included 1,000 adults but unlike many recent polls, they properly factored in 200 by cell phone as well. My “insider experience” with NBC polls tells me that they may have actually used even more numbers. Sometimes they do, even with the extra cost, just to add to their reputation for accuracy. And Hart/McInturff are the best.

Here is the bottom line. The Democrats are in trouble. Ho hum. But then there is this additional stunner. The Republicans are in trouble too. Well, okay, we knew that. But no, big time. Bigger than we thought. The American people don’t want either one of them. (Hey, are the American people smart or what?) And, get this, the American people kind of like the Tea Party. Not just conservative Republicans, all of them, across the board. It seems they like the idea that things are being shaken up a bit.
[...]
What the American people want is something new. Someone who will not mortgage away their futures. Someone who will pay the bills. Someone who will not spend trillions of dollars on foreign adventures that make more enemies than friends. Someone who will not use government to rule their lives. Someone who will honor the constitution and the original ideas of liberty that directed the Founding Fathers. Those issues cut across Democrat and Republican.

What the American people want is Ron Paul.

They just don’t know it yet.

But they will. You’ll see. They will. It’s coming. Numbers don’t lie. And I’m going to be a part of it this time.

Well, you say, will Ron Paul even run for president? Sure he will. He can count better than any of us. So keep your powder dry. Don’t sign up for anyone else. This will be the big show, the real show, the fund one, the change you can count on. Yes, it’s true, this is America’s darkest hour. We are hocked up to the wazoo. And yet, ironically, this is the best chance Liberty has ever had in my lifetime.

Your lips to God's ears, Doug!

torchbearer
09-29-2010, 05:56 PM
my powder is dry.