PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Ad Idea

Adrock
09-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I have been thinking of a response to the latest CONway advertisement. I think Rand may be able of all the crap thrown at him in the last three months.

Here it goes:

" Over the last three months my opponent and his liberal friends in Washington and the Media have tried to falsely portray me as a racist, a kidnapper, a drug user, as being soft on crime and most recently as someone who is going to charge our seniors an extra $2000 for Medicare. All of these claims are outrageous and blatent lies.

The truth is that I am the only Pro-Life Senate candidate. I am the only candidate who opposes Obama-Care and the $500 Billion it has already cut from Medicare. I am also the only candidate who has consistantly opposed job killing Cap and Trade legislation and extending tax cuts to promote growth.

My name is Rand Paul and I approve this message because Kentucky deserves better than false smear ads."

It is about 30 seconds long. What does everyone think?

Fozz
09-28-2010, 09:53 PM
I love this idea, but somewhere, sometime Rand will have to come up with an answer to that Medicare deductible attack. And take out "drug user" since he probably did smoke pot in his youth.

Adrock
09-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I love this idea, but somewhere, sometime Rand will have to come up with an answer to that Medicare deductible attack. And take out "drug user" since he probably did smoke pot in his youth.

Yah, but they don't have proof. :D

You can insert whatever extreme claim you want into the ad. He may need to come up with some explanation for the Medicare issue but also lump it into all the other crazy claims they made.

sailingaway
09-28-2010, 10:13 PM
I think he should use the three issues there are campaign watchdog findings on saying Jack's ads were false, and superimpose those findings above the clip of the ad that's false in the background on a tv screen. And say 'I approve this message because someone needs to set the record straight.'.

But the campaign might have its own ideas. Let's see what they do.

The answer to the medicare issue is just the truth. If there are a majority of voters out there who don't think medicare will be used up altogether if something isn't done to fix it, we have a worse problem with education in this country than even I thought.