PDA

View Full Version : Should People Be Arrested For Smoking Marijuana? Jack Conway: ABSOLUTELY!

Zatch
09-28-2010, 08:04 PM
YouTube - Should People Be Arrested For Smoking Marijuana? ABSOLUTELY! Rand Paul's Opponent Jack Conway (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpDJx4n2SEc)

Fozz
09-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Scum

BuddyRey
09-28-2010, 08:28 PM
It amuses me to no end the way Jack Conway tries to dissociate himself from Karl Rove while in the very same breath stealing a page from the neocon playbook authored by Rove himself. The Hegelian force is strong with this one.

phill4paul
09-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Scum

Asshat.

Fozz
09-28-2010, 08:31 PM
On this issue, Sarah Palin is left of Conway.

Zatch
09-28-2010, 08:34 PM
What was up with the last question that Chris Mathews asked...the one he said was going to be a tough one. He asked Jack if he thought Mitch McConnell was in the tank for BP. How is that a tough question? Did he forget Jack is the Democrat in the race because of Jack's douchebaggery on the drug issue? :D

Sola_Fide
09-28-2010, 08:39 PM
It amuses me to no end the way Jack Conway tries to dissociate himself from Karl Rove while in the very same breath stealing a page from the neocon playbook authored by Rove himself. The Hegelian force is strong with this one.

Yep. That was Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis shown pretty well right there.

MRoCkEd
09-28-2010, 08:40 PM
He also disses progressives. "They expected too much too early."

sailingaway
09-28-2010, 09:02 PM
He LIED saying Rand is pushing for a $2000 deductible for medicare for everyone. He EDITED that clip right before Rand said 'but try selling that in an election', making it clear that however good the economic rationale, he wasn't trying for it as a goal. He was speaking in general terms about tying medicare more to the free market so prices go down.

And JACK knows it.

Dreamofunity
09-28-2010, 09:05 PM
Both, bags of douche.

I swear to god if that piece of crap wins I am giving up politics in any form forever.

Brett85
09-28-2010, 09:25 PM
On this issue, Sarah Palin is left of Conway.

Lol. That's true. I think Palin would probably be somebody who would allow the states to make their own drug laws as well. People here criticize Palin a lot, but she'll probably be the most libertarian Republican in 2012 other than Ron Paul if he decides to run.

phill4paul
09-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Lol. That's true. I think Palin would probably be somebody who would allow the states to make their own drug laws as well. People here criticize Palin a lot, but she'll probably be the most libertarian Republican in 2012 other than Ron Paul if he decides to run.

The time for half measures is unfortunately over if we wish to retain this republic.:(

Matt Collins
09-28-2010, 09:35 PM
I swear to god if that piece of crap wins I am giving up politics in any form forever.Then donate to Rand, and come to KY in October and volunteer for the campaign. His ability to win is in our hands. What are you doing to help?

Jordan
09-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Did Jack Conway use the word "Nonviolent" in the context that people shouldn't be jailed for "nonviolent" offenses? 3:30 area.

BuddyRey
09-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Oh man, the comments section on this video is priceless. People see through Jack Conway like a greasy napkin. I love it!

BuddyRey
09-29-2010, 12:27 AM
//

devil21
09-29-2010, 12:41 AM

Palin more Libertarian than Gary Johnson? Not too sure about that one.

On Topic: So much wrong with this interview. If money from racists should be returned then so should money from communists that donate to Conway. It's back to the same old "smear the supporters" rhetoric from 2008. Has that ever happened before Ron's 2008 campaign? Conway acts like KY is the only state with a prescription drug problem. It's a national problem but the solution isn't federal government enforcement of drug laws. If anything, the Feds should use their Commerce Clause authority and crack down on the pharma companies that make and distribute them! After all, pharma gives a big wink and a nod to the illegal use of their drugs and makes it really easy for people to obtain them through things like drive thru "pain clinics". MJ should never be in the same discussion as synthetic heroin like oxycontin. But go ahead Jack, 75% of Americans believe marijuana should be legalized. Good luck winning with that other 25%.

TheDriver
09-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Condensed version has surfaced:
YouTube - US Senate Candidate Jack Conway Seeks To Put ALL Pot Smokers In Prison (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMglrQBg3no)

YouTube - Is Jack Conway Soft On Drugs? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgjwzWMH20)

thomas-in-ky
09-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Did Jack Conway use the word "Nonviolent" in the context that people shouldn't be jailed for "nonviolent" offenses? 3:30 area.

THIS! ^^^

What a hypocrite.

Libertea Party
09-29-2010, 07:21 AM
YouTube - Is Jack Conway Soft On Drugs? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgjwzWMH20)

This is hilarious and shows how easily this crap could be turned back on Conway. I hope the campaign does something like this. Wow.

CUnknown
09-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Conway says this at a time when we have more people in prison than any other country, in total numbers and even as a percentage. We're becoming a police state, and it's a national disgrace. Conway is a disgrace.

newyearsrevolution08
09-29-2010, 09:32 AM
many of these idiots still have plenty of sheep who believe this dribble.

its sad

its a fuckin plant people

oooohhhh noooo sooo evillllll

save the children!

or heres a thought

take responsibility for your own actions as well as your kids instead of blaming others for your mistakes in life.

lucius
09-29-2010, 10:44 AM
F*ck Jack Conway!