PDA

View Full Version : If Sarah Palin Is The Next president I Will Eat This Entire Building! Brick By Brick!

Reason
09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
YouTube - If Sarah Palin Is The Next pResident I Will Eat This Entire Building! Brick By Brick! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uTsxiSuVG8)

amy31416
09-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Obama a statesman????

Don't get me wrong, I think Palin's a dingbat--but who thinks Obama is a statesman? Ack.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Now I am kinda hoping she wins just so I can actually see someone shit a brick.

dannno
09-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Now I am kinda hoping she wins just so I can actually see someone shit a brick.

What do you want to see that for :confused:

phill4paul
09-28-2010, 05:59 PM
What a photo op. He can eat a brick while Hannity shits one while being waterboarded.

Media glam queens promises resound with effect as much as politicians.

nobody's_hero
09-28-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm no Palin fanatic, but I don't think it was fair to say that she cost John McCain the election. Bush cost John McCain the election. Even more accurate, John McCain blew his own chances.

I always thought of Sarah Palin as just some unknown woman from Alaska who got brought on board the McCain ticket as soon as McCain felt like he had to one-up the (then potentially) first black president with a (then potentially) first female vice president. It was a strategic political move that didn't work out so well for McCain. Of course, John threw Sarah under the bus when it was over, as he probably was convinced by the liberal pundits whom he seeks direction from that Palin was to blame for . . . John McCain.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-29-2010, 12:29 PM
What do you want to see that for :confused:

I am a sick bastard Danno

lucius
09-29-2010, 12:30 PM
I colored her book last night...it was great!