PDA

View Full Version : Worthless Scum at CBS Attempt to Villify Paleos/Libertarians in CSI Opener

AuH20
09-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Did you see some of the clips with Beiber? Oh and on that note, that guy's speech at the beginning is completely on point. Corporations, the Federal Government and Wall Street have enslaved us.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/megyn-kelly-asks-did-cbs-use-justin-bieber-to-smear-tea-party/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mediaite%2FClHj+%28Mediaite%2 9

AuH20
09-28-2010, 04:57 PM
BTW Am I crazy to think that we're going to false flagged soon? It would be very convenient for a clandestine Tim McVeigh type to pull off an unprecedented terror attack. I'm thinking the next terrorist attack will be framed as a "domestic" one.

specsaregood
09-28-2010, 04:58 PM
BTW Am I crazy to think that we're going to false flagged soon? It would be very convenient for a clandestine Tim McVeigh type to pull off an unprecedented terror attack. I'm thinking the next terrorist attack will be framed as a "domestic" one.

Nov. 1st. or Oct 29th, give em the whole weekend news cycle to talk it up before election day.

AuH20
09-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Nov. 1st. or Oct 29th, give em the whole weekend news cycle to talk it up before election day.

Their grip on things are sliding away so quickly that they have to be desperate. QE 2.0 is on it's way most likely (per the Fed's recent comments) and the unrepentant statists are getting pummeled at the ballot box and in the court of public opinion. Keep pushing them into the proverbial corner and they will eventually reveal their true face. I hope they show their cards personally.

Reason
09-28-2010, 05:05 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261886

KCIndy
09-28-2010, 05:25 PM

If you're right, I'll bet that it is also quickly blamed on (or linked with) Tea Party/Libertarian/limited government "nut jobs" such as Rand Paul, Amash, etc. :mad: