PDA

View Full Version : Should Ron Paul write an autobiography?

JohnEngland
09-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Should Ron run in 2012, do you think he should have an autobiography published, so that people have a better idea of who he is?

And even if he weren't to run in 2012, wouldn't you just like a Ron Paul autobiography anyway? :p

phill4paul
09-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Only if he copies Tony Blairs model.

Chapter V, page 672, paragraph 6:

I forced open the door of imprisonment.

The occupant. Lady Liberty said to me, "Aren't you a little short for a patriot?"

"I'm Ron Paul. I'm here to rescue you." I replied.

wormyguy
09-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Political memoirs are never written by their ostensible authors, are always trite, cliched, and boring, are generally read only by people even more vapid and idiotic than their subject matter, and are usually used for corrupt purposes (if you want a favor from a congressman, buy 5000 copies of their memoir).

JohnEngland
09-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Political memoirs are never written by their ostensible authors, are always trite, cliched, and boring, are generally read only by people even more vapid and idiotic than their subject matter, and are usually used for corrupt purposes (if you want a favor from a congressman, buy 5000 copies of their memoir).

Well I just think that when we look back at these times, it would be nice to have something written in first person by one of the greatest politicians of this era.

And if such a book were to help a presidential campaign, may as well write it :)