PDA

View Full Version : Should Ron Paul help Sharron Angle?

itshappening
09-28-2010, 03:25 PM
He has a big presence in the state of Nevada when WINNING the GOP convention. he should maybe visit and help Angle in what will be a close race.

Angle should also voice her support for tax free tips.

sailingaway
09-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Did you mean to post that here, or in general?

anaconda
09-28-2010, 03:34 PM
I want her to kick Reid's ass, but I'm not sending her any money. I tapped out giving to Rand. Plus I gave to Amash per RP's email request plus GunnyFreedom.

TheDriver
09-28-2010, 03:34 PM
If he could help - he should!

Getting rid of Harry Reid would be a plus.

Also Harry Reid deserves some blowback since he is working behind the scenes raising money for Jack Conway.

Thomas
09-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Ron should endorse her.

wormyguy
09-28-2010, 03:56 PM
She is 20/20 on the C4L quiz.

itshappening
09-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Ron should really visit and make an effort for her... he has a lot of supporters in NV

I bet they could have a couple of good rallies to get folks excited.

Don't forget, these are the sort of people that can and will show up in an off year election and she needs them. Ron can help bring them out in droves

specsaregood
09-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I am in support of this idea. Help her Dr. Paul!

Definitely need her to get on the tax free tips legislation, I can't see how it wouldn't be a winner out there.

Fr3shjive
09-28-2010, 04:36 PM
She is 20/20 on the C4L quiz.

So is my rep but he's a neo-con who voted for the bank and auto bail outs. I dont think it means much.

wormyguy
09-28-2010, 04:54 PM
So is my rep but he's a neo-con who voted for the bank and auto bail outs. I dont think it means much.
It should have more questions about war, it should have questions about the war on drugs, and the PATRIOT act question should be "would you vote to repeal?"

james1906
09-28-2010, 06:15 PM
He has a big presence in the state of Nevada when WINNING the GOP convention. he should maybe visit and help Angle in what will be a close race.

This. Organize a rally around this.

Brian4Liberty
09-28-2010, 06:22 PM

Ron should really visit and make an effort for her... he has a lot of supporters in NV

I bet they could have a couple of good rallies to get folks excited.

Don't forget, these are the sort of people that can and will show up in an off year election and she needs them. Ron can help bring them out in droves

Can he help? Will it help or hurt? Aren't all of the Ron Paul supporters already voting for Angle?