PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck fans doubt his take on eligibility

lynnf
09-28-2010, 02:44 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=208961

On Beck's own website, a thread started today shows those concerned over Obama's unwillingness to provide documentation that shows his eligibility running 9-to-one over those who believe the issue is a non-issue.

At 2:11 p.m., a reader posted a comment on his website, The Blaze, about Democratic Congressman James Clyburn warning that the GOP is getting ready to take control of Congress in the 2010 November election, and it then will issue subpoenas regarding Obama's eligibility

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-28-2010, 04:52 AM
I will believe a GOP controlled Congress will do anything about Obama when I see it. The most these neocon hacks will do is beat the perpetual war drum and look the other way and more of the Constitution is used as toilet paper.

specsaregood
09-28-2010, 05:31 AM
I will believe a GOP controlled Congress will do anything about Obama when I see it. The most these neocon hacks will do is beat the perpetual war drum and look the other way and more of the Constitution is used as toilet paper.

Naw, we do want to have a GOP controlled house with an Obama president. It will be so full of LOL's.

Stary Hickory
09-28-2010, 06:06 AM

No they won't touch it, it won't be something they want to spend political capital on, but on the otherside of this as Obama's rabid defense network deteriorates if there is something to find out it should be easier and easier to get to the bottom of it.