PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden may have watched some Ron Paul vids; claims GOP would get rid of FBI

Knightskye
09-27-2010, 09:04 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/121147-biden-to-democrats-stop-whining

He ridiculed the House GOP's agenda as articulated in its "Pledge to America" released last week, saying it "calls for the elimination of everything from the FBI to child care and everything in between, literally," according to the report.

YouTube - Firing Line: Ron Paul and William F. Buckley (1988) - Part 1 of 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VIvqyrxbL8)

:D

james1906
09-27-2010, 10:47 PM
calls for the elimination of everything from the FBI

We could only be so lucky.

oyarde
09-28-2010, 04:21 PM
FBI to child care ? What is this guy talking about ?

oyarde
09-28-2010, 04:39 PM
OK , so Biden is saying that the gop wins the house and senate and pass bills to abolish the fbi and Obama is going to sign that ? The man is a raving lunatic . I am more interested in hearing from him how involved I need to be with my tax money and child care . Besides , everyone knows we should start with abolishing the DEA and ATF first .

Stary Hickory
09-28-2010, 05:07 PM
FBI and CIA need to go. DHS as well.... all of them. They are constantly snooping on Americans and threatening folks. We DON'T Pay them for that...it ought to be treason and they ought to be locked up for it.

AuH20
09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
CIA needs to go. FBI I would keep.

Stary Hickory
09-28-2010, 05:10 PM
CIA needs to go. FBI I would keep.

Fine you pay for it..that is all I ask

AuH20
09-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Fine you pay for it..that is all I ask

I still think we need some sort of National Intelligence Service, even in a reduced role. Obviously, the CIA has morphed into a criminal cartel of unimaginable power so they have forfeited their right to exist.

wormyguy
09-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I wish.

ChaosControl
09-28-2010, 05:20 PM
If only we could get people in who would actually do that.

Knightskye
09-28-2010, 10:20 PM
FBI to child care ? What is this guy talking about ?

The FBI is a big f--king deal!

Aratus
09-29-2010, 10:34 AM
is joe biden trying to give us hints???
i do know i have been VERY critical of
the cia and its actions from the time
of IKE onwards, however even i know
even though the "war on terror" has
joined the fbi and the cia together at
the hip, or even its agent teams, i do
seperate out the job functions and scope.

wormyguy
09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
is joe biden trying to give us hints???
i do know i have been VERY critical of
the cia and its actions from the time
of IKE onwards, however even i know
even though the "war on terror" has
joined the fbi and the cia together at
the hip, or even its agent teams, i do
seperate out the job functions and scope.
Joe Biden neither cares about nor has ever heard of you or anyone you know.

Aratus
09-29-2010, 10:47 AM
i was indeedy sorta wondering if a joe biden staffer
has read out loud some of my ARATUS brainfreezes...

teacherone
09-29-2010, 04:01 PM
I still think we need some sort of National Intelligence Service, even in a reduced role. Obviously, the CIA has morphed into a criminal cartel of unimaginable power so they have forfeited their right to exist.

Like Stary said-- you want it, pay for it. I'd rather not pay to be spied on myself.

Depressed Liberator
09-29-2010, 04:16 PM
FBI would probably be lower on my scale of things I'd like to fix, though obviously a lot of their powers would be gone before they were rid of anyway.

LibForestPaul
09-29-2010, 04:35 PM

Why could the states not form their own voluntary crime information repository for sharing?

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-29-2010, 05:01 PM

You are aware the FBI is domestic, correct? For what purpose do we need a spy agency working within and against Americans? FBI should be eliminated ASAP. Another one of those post-war creations that destroys liberty.