PDA

View Full Version : RPH is a real trooper!

GunnyFreedom
09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Non stop full energy, and we have it harder here than you know. About two three months ago, my 13-yo cat came down with chronic kidney failure. About a week ago, he started losing it from the rear end. We just got medicine from the vet that is supposed to fix it, but the house is just not fit to live in, right now and yet he presses on.

NC is going through one of our worst tick seasons ever, and it hasn't slowed them down.

I'm about 36hrs awake and a I know good nights sleep will put a better perspective on things, but I'm just sick to my soul for RPH to get here just as my cat started making things miserable for everyone.

He's not long for this world, and he was a kindred soul.

http://away.144Ridgewood.net/filebin/colddeadpaws2.jpg

Best thing we can do is press on and win this thing. Thanks RPH for going 1000% abnove the call of duty!

Anti Federalist
09-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Some talk, RPH does.

Kotin
09-27-2010, 06:51 PM
RPH ftw

newyearsrevolution08
09-27-2010, 07:31 PM
some talk, rph does.

+1776

jacque
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks to all at the Glen Bradley house. Montana Rose and Glen are doing their best but EJ, the cat, being sick, does not help.

I appreciate all you guys are doing. Let me know what else I can do! I always have your back!

Freedom Mom

GunnyFreedom
09-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks to RPH we have taken this to a whole new level. You'd think that was just a turn of phrase until you see things go from 2d to 3d right in front of your eyes. Our reach has jumped 10-fold, and what we are doing here, will bring massive gobs of our people into office in 2012 and 2014.

This is where the shoeleather meets the road, and I am convinced that the more people who come out and help now, the better we will do for RP12 on account of the experience, and experiencing a real, and hard fought victory.

Y'all come out and see for yourself!

After October 1st, the GOP HQ in Louisburg will be manned during business hours, and helpers taking shifts will be extremely helpful! They have provided all GOP candidates 4 free phone lines for phonebanking, and office space to organize.

You can't help too much and you can't help too little. From October 1 to November 2, we will have places to put people to work pretty much 7 days a week, from 9AM to 9PM.

We may be getting a virtual phonebank also, and with our network, we can nearly saturate the district with contacts.

PBrady
09-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Sent a pm from the other day, Gunny. I will be making it up possibly next week, or if not, definitely the week after. Probably either Wednesday the 6th or some point during the weekend of the 16th/17th.

Also, that virtual phonebanking should kill. With the amount of people we have on here, there is no reason we can't have a phonebomb to call a majority of the people in your district in a single day, or at least a weekend.

How long is RPH around for? Was it just the weekend? It'd be great to have a few hands on deck!

GunnyFreedom
09-28-2010, 12:48 AM
Sent a pm from the other day, Gunny. I will be making it up possibly next week, or if not, definitely the week after. Probably either Wednesday the 6th or some point during the weekend of the 16th/17th.

Also, that virtual phonebanking should kill. With the amount of people we have on here, there is no reason we can't have a phonebomb to call a majority of the people in your district in a single day, or at least a weekend.

How long is RPH around for? Was it just the weekend? It'd be great to have a few hands on deck!

He's here until we win. :D

rancher89
09-28-2010, 06:40 AM
he's here until we win. :d

^^^ftw

PBrady
09-28-2010, 08:50 AM
He's here until we win. :D
Woot woot.

See you in a week or two.

Travlyr
09-28-2010, 09:42 AM