PDA

View Full Version : Real Clear Politics - Obama disapproval average highest ever, 51.1 percent

Anti Federalist
09-27-2010, 03:11 PM
51.1 percent disapproval averaged.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html#polls

JamalianTheory
09-27-2010, 03:21 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/nx2h76.jpg

BetaMale
09-27-2010, 03:46 PM
One term president, just like I predicted. Its on us to make sure Palin doesn't win next.

Stary Hickory
09-27-2010, 05:11 PM
One term president, just like I predicted. Its on us to make sure Palin doesn't win next.

I don't see how she could. With her there is no telling what the hell she might do if she were elected. She is so scatter brained.

Anti Federalist
09-27-2010, 05:12 PM

Romney/Palin 2012.

Watch.

newyearsrevolution08
09-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I don't see them propping up romney but who knows

they really can prop up anyone with enough media coverage

as far as bitching about obama, we are confusing the repubs thinking that ANY republican is better than our current administration is good BUT that in itself is bullshit as well.

repubs and dems are one in the same either way
only a few diamonds in the rough out of both camps

Stary Hickory
09-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Well the poll is depressing because like 42% of American approve of him. I want to live in a world where only 3% would or less.

awake
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Romney/Palin 2012.

Watch.

Sadly I think you are right, just in the reverse order. The establishment needs a 'first woman in the White House' honeymoon effect for political capital. They will need it for the big policy moves that will be seen as necessary at that time.

Obama used up all his 'first black President' capital in his first year trying to ram huge policies through.

Seraphim
09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Sadly I think you are right, just in the reverse order. The establishment needs a 'first woman in the White House' honeymoon effect for political capital. They will need it for the big policy moves that will be seen as necessary at that time.

Obama used up all his 'first black President' capital in his first year trying to ram huge policies through.

I've been thinking that too.

newyearsrevolution08
09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Well the poll is depressing because like 42% of American approve of him. I want to live in a world where only 3% would or less.

yeah but look at the dems that voted for him

they wanted

out of war
removing tax breaks for the wealthy
help the "little people"
give healthcare to all

Was any other the above correct?

no not really and not really in the way they went about it BUT look at the republicans and what they have accomplished so far. I would be weary voting republican as well in the last election unless you were FOR WAR and stoping terrorism because that was really all that was being pushed.

what they did get with the dem obama was

still in wars
no healthcare plan that would actually make sense
the little people are still waiting for their free cars and free everything
tax breaks.... most who are getting hand outs already get PLENTY of tax breaks each and every year but maybe they want MORE.

imagine a world where everything is free, well not free but paid for by someone else who has more than you. It's not fair that they have so much and I have so little, who fucking thinks like that?

Anti Federalist
09-27-2010, 06:12 PM

I think you are right.

I just couldn't bring myself to say that.

squarepusher
09-27-2010, 06:16 PM
elections are 2 years away, not a big deal if his ratings are low now.

QueenB4Liberty
09-27-2010, 07:46 PM
elections are 2 years away, not a big deal if his ratings are low now.

what can he improve?