PDA

View Full Version : Pledge to America , Liberty In America, What we should do!!

speciallyblend
09-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Hi Folks, I have been thinking about this so-called Pledge To America!!! I think we should hold everyone accountable who is willing to sign this trash pledge! We should spread the message in grassroots ASAP. Any Republican willing to sign this worthless document should be removed for attempting to scam America!! This should be goal one for tea party and GOP activists!! We must not buy this crap!!!

hold all elected officials accountable! Remove them from office! Do not let republicans pull the wool over your eyes!

We must call these republicans out especially the GOP leaders that can try to sell this crap!!

surf
09-26-2010, 06:37 PM
i'm one of those registered/elected GOP precinct committee officers you mentioned in the Beck thread. I'm doing all i can to keep myself from writing a letter-to-the-editor (mine get published 80% of the time) ripping this thing apart.

holding the signers of this piece-of-shit accountable for signing this endless war, trashing civil liberties, and all the other bullshit contained in this "pledge," sounds good, but we're not influential enough yet to do this - particularly when we're stuck with only one choice: dumbass republicrats. if the Ds were dumb enough to come up with this they'd sign this too.

not sure this is a good move though supporting those liberty-minded Rs that do not sign this is.

speciallyblend
09-26-2010, 06:39 PM
i'm one of those registered/elected GOP precinct committee officers you mentioned in the Beck thread. I'm doing all i can to keep myself from writing a letter-to-the-editor (mine get published 80% of the time) ripping this thing apart.

holding the signers of this piece-of-shit accountable for signing this endless war, trashing civil liberties, and all the other bullshit contained in this "pledge," sounds good, but we're not influential enough yet to do this - particularly when we're stuck with only one choice: dumbass republicrats. if the Ds were dumb enough to come up with this they'd sign this too.

not sure this is a good move though supporting those liberty-minded Rs that do not sign this is.

i hear ya! How people can buy this pledge is beyond me! keep up the good fight! I am doing what i can for sure!!

surf
09-26-2010, 06:50 PM
btw, SB - here's something all green loving freedom loving folks (in WA State anyway) can get behind
Concise Description
This measure would remove state civil and criminal penalties for persons eighteen years or older who cultivate, possess, transport, sell, or use marijuana. Restrictions and penalties for persons under eighteen would be retained.

Read the full text of Initiative 1068.

i'm pretty sure that this will be on the ballot in 2011. didn't mean to side swipe this thread, just thought you'd find it to be good news.

speciallyblend
09-26-2010, 08:24 PM
btw, SB - here's something all green loving freedom loving folks (in WA State anyway) can get behind
i'm pretty sure that this will be on the ballot in 2011. didn't mean to side swipe this thread, just thought you'd find it to be good news.

yep pretty kewl;) we will have on state ballot as well in 2012!! We must all stand up and get involved asap! It was 75 yrs of activism work that has got us to this point!! If we can change marijuana laws in our states. We should be able to reclaim the failed gop:)

As Voters we must hold them accountable Now! I actually think the marijuana issue will be a key issue for the Liberty Movement Now and in the future!!

United States of America starts at Denver going west:) i have given up on anything east of denver;) east of denver reminds me of afghanistan back to the 5th century!!