PDA

View Full Version : Video about Giulianis advisors...

wolv275
10-17-2007, 11:30 PM
leave your comments on the page. possible converts ahead! :eek:

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/65435/

torchbearer
10-17-2007, 11:31 PM
This is Rudy's Secretary of Defense:

http://www.geocities.com/dalektimeline/NewDalek1.jpg
EXTERMINATE!!!

quickmike
10-17-2007, 11:42 PM
This is Rudy's Secretary of Defense:

http://www.geocities.com/dalektimeline/NewDalek1.jpg
EXTERMINATE!!!

How fitting is that??

We need the Doctor to defeat them.

0zzy
10-17-2007, 11:49 PM
I don't want to sound like an anti-semite but,

Why is it that most of his advisers and most of the fathers of Nonconservative thought are Jewish men? Specifically on the foreign policy of interventionism in the middle east, the "protection" of Israel, and the destruction of any Muslim country who utters anything different (at least these group of advisers).

hard@work
10-17-2007, 11:53 PM

Why is it that most of his advisers and most of the fathers of Nonconservative thought are Jewish men? Specifically on the foreign policy of interventionism in the middle east, the "protection" of Israel, and the destruction of any Muslim country who utters anything different (at least these group of advisers).

A lot of cronyism and money exchanging. They're hardly representative of the GOP anymore. It's party leadership dictating now instead of democratically reflecting their base. Rudy is a culmination of the extremists.

quickmike
10-18-2007, 12:01 AM

Theres nothing anti-semite about not wanting to support the state of Israel. These Jewish men that you are talking about just happen to be people that want lots of welfare to go to their country, so they have a vested interest in making that happen. There are plenty of Jewish people that dont believe we have any commitment to support Israel with money or weapons.

What, so if I dont want to give my tax dollars to provide guns and support to Africa, that means im a racist against all black people? Makes no sense, but thats their reasoning. Its just a weapon they use to make people who are neutral on Israel look bad.

torchbearer
10-18-2007, 12:06 AM
A lot of cronyism and money exchanging. They're hardly representative of the GOP anymore. It's party leadership dictating now instead of democratically reflecting their base. Rudy is a culmination of the extremists.

That is what happened to the Whig party in the U.S. right before it was absorbed by the little single issue third party called the GOP.

torchbearer
10-18-2007, 12:07 AM
How fitting is that??

We need the Doctor to defeat them.

Yes, we need a Doctor to defeat the neo-daleks.

reaver
10-18-2007, 06:15 AM
Public Service Announcement:
Isreali spy Jonathan Pollard who pulled off the biggest sale of classified documents ever was caught and sentenced to life. If Giuliani is elected he will bow to pressure he has been under since 1998 and let him go. He has said many times in the past that his sentence to life in jail was "too much" for Pollard, again... no other spy in the history of the United States has stolen so many secrets, so highly classified, in such a short period of time.
Giuliani will let him go.