PDA

View Full Version : UN to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors

Bruno
09-26-2010, 06:14 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html

A space ambassador could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

Published: 11:30AM BST 26 Sep 2010

Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, expects to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: “Take me to your leader” would be directed to Mrs Othman.

She will set out the details of her proposed new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire next week.

The 58-year-old is expected to tell delegates that the proposal has been prompted by the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other starts, which is thought to make the discovery of extraterrestrial life more probable than ever before.

Mrs Othman is currently head of the UN’s Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa).

In a recent talk to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day human kind will received signals from extraterrestrials.

“When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

Professor Richard Crowther, an expert in space law at the UK space agency who leads delegations to the UN, said: “Othman is absolutely the nearest thing we have to a ‘take me to your leader’ person”.

The plan to make Unoosa the co-ordinating body for dealing with alien encounters will be debated by UN scientific advisory committees and should eventually reach the body’s general assembly.

Opinion is divided about how future extraterrestrial visitors should be greeted. Under the Outer Space Treaty on 1967, which Unoosa oversees, UN members agreed to protect Earth against contamination by alien species by “sterilising” them.

Mrs Othman is understood to support a more tolerant approach.

But Professor Stephen Hawking has warned that alien interlopers should be treated with caution.

He said: “I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. The outcome for us would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.”

EvilEngineer
09-26-2010, 06:22 AM
>.< what a waste of money. This guy better not have an office and a 40-hour job devoted solely to this role.

Yieu
09-26-2010, 06:30 AM
"Point of contact" is not the same as "leader". I imagine someone who asks "take me to your leader" is not asking to see a designated point of contact.

Bruno
09-26-2010, 06:31 AM
>.< what a waste of money. This guy better not have an office and a 40-hour job devoted solely to this role.

He is a she. Not sure if it is a full-time position.

noxagol
09-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Um, I don't want some UN flunky speaking to me if aliens ever do come here.....

zach
09-26-2010, 06:53 AM
Their version of ET life seems so boring and simplistic..

Come on, "take me to your leader?"

specsaregood
09-26-2010, 06:55 AM
Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, expects to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.

I don't see why an astrophysicist would be tasked with this job. I'd think an expert in linguistics, forms of communications and or diplomatic relations would be ideal.

Bruno
09-26-2010, 06:55 AM
Their version of ET life seems so boring and simplistic..

Come on, "take me to your leader?"

I agree.

Tomorrow, there will be a panel of military officials who have witnessed UFO sightings testifying before Congress.

I don't see why an astrophysicist would be tasked with this job. I'd think an expert in linguistics, forms of communications and or diplomatic relations would be ideal.

Agreed.

EvilEngineer
09-26-2010, 06:56 AM
I eagerly await our future alien overlords =p

Agorism
09-26-2010, 06:59 AM
What about Bigfoot and Lockness monster contacts? Who runs those?

FrankRep
09-26-2010, 07:04 AM
http://americanbuilt.us/images/war-criminals/get-US-out.jpg (http://www.jbs.org/jbs-news-feed/4794-support-hr-1146-to-get-the-united-states-out-of-the-united-nations)

Support H.R. 1146, to get the United States out of the United Nations!

http://www.jbs.org/jbs-news-feed/4794-support-hr-1146-to-get-the-united-states-out-of-the-united-nations

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:08 AM
The United Nations, The Vatican, Stephen Hawkings, MSM, etc., etc., etc, all going alien crazy.

Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Bruno
09-26-2010, 07:13 AM
The United Nations, The Vatican, Stephen Hawkings, MSM, etc., etc., etc, all going alien crazy.

Sightings are becoming more common, more often captured on video and in photos, and are harder to deny. (O'Hare sighting, China airports shut down due to sightings).

Whether these recent sightings are actually visitors from other planets or military psy-ops is a question.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Whether these recent sightings are actually visitors from other planets or military psy-ops is a question.

Both. The two you mentioned I suspect psyops though.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:23 AM
I've posted this a couple times now in the recent ET threads but it doesn't seem to click with anyone else. One more time.

(Contrived) Global threat (ET's) ='s Global Governance. That's the game plan and has been since the early 60's. Read the Iron Mountain Report published in the 60's.

Iron Mountain Report

http://www.nationoftexas.com/docs/iron.txt

Substitutes for the Functions of War: Models

The following substitute institutions, among others, have been proposed for consideration as replacements for the nonmilitary functions of war. That they may not have been originally set forth for that purpose does not preclude or invalidate their possible application here.

1. Economic.
a) A comprehensive social-welfare program, directed toward maximum improvement of general conditions of human life. No comment needed.
b) A giant open-end space research program, aimed at unreachable
targets. No comment needed.
c) A permanent, ritualized, ultra-elaborate disarmament inspection system, and variants of such a system. (International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)

a. Political.
a)An omnipresent, virtually omnipotent international police force. That would be America/UN Forces
b) An established and recognized extraterrestrial menace. Threat has been being nurtured for the past 5 decades
c) Massive global environmental pollution. Global warming/pollution
d) Fictitious alternate enemies. Al Queda/terrorists/Russia/Communism, etc

3. Sociological: Control function.
a) Programs generally derived from the Peace Corps model.
a) A modern sophisticated form of slavery. (Debt slavery for example)

Motivational function.
a)Intensified environmental pollution.
b) New religions or other mythologies. (New Age Religions for example)
c) Socially oriented blood games. (Violent video games for example)
d) Combination forms.

4. Ecological. A comprehensive welfare program, or a master program of eugenic control. (Already introduced in the forms of fluoride, vaccinations, abortions, and other poisons such as BPA in our products.)

5. Cultural. No replacement institution offered. Scientific. The secondary requirements of the space research, social welfare, and/or eugenics programs.

Bruno
09-26-2010, 07:50 AM
I've posted this a couple times now in the recent ET threads but it doesn't seem to click with anyone else. One more time.

(Contrived) Global threat (ET's) ='s Global Governance. That's the game plan and has been since the early 60's. Read the Iron Mountain Report published in the 60's.

Iron Mountain Report

http://www.nationoftexas.com/docs/iron.txt

Substitutes for the Functions of War: Models

The following substitute institutions, among others, have been proposed for consideration as replacements for the nonmilitary functions of war. That they may not have been originally set forth for that purpose does not preclude or invalidate their possible application here.

1. Economic.
a) A comprehensive social-welfare program, directed toward maximum improvement of general conditions of human life. No comment needed.
b) A giant open-end space research program, aimed at unreachable
targets. No comment needed.
c) A permanent, ritualized, ultra-elaborate disarmament inspection system, and variants of such a system. (International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)

a. Political.
a)An omnipresent, virtually omnipotent international police force. That would be America/UN Forces
b) An established and recognized extraterrestrial menace. Threat has been being nurtured for the past 5 decades
c) Massive global environmental pollution. Global warming/pollution
d) Fictitious alternate enemies. Al Queda/terrorists/Russia/Communism, etc

3. Sociological: Control function.
a) Programs generally derived from the Peace Corps model.
a) A modern sophisticated form of slavery. (Debt slavery for example)

Motivational function.
a)Intensified environmental pollution.
b) New religions or other mythologies. (New Age Religions for example)
c) Socially oriented blood games. (Violent video games for example)
d) Combination forms.

4. Ecological. A comprehensive welfare program, or a master program of eugenic control. (Already introduced in the forms of fluoride, vaccinations, abortions, and other poisons such as BPA in our products.)

5. Cultural. No replacement institution offered. Scientific. The secondary requirements of the space research, social welfare, and/or eugenics programs.

This report doesn't mean that visitors from other planets aren't here, just that our government has had plans in place for decades to play upon either the real sightings, to create hoaxed sightings, or both.

Hope there is video coverage of the Congressional hearings tomorrow.

pacelli
09-26-2010, 07:59 AM

Not to mention the increase MSM reports of large craft in the sky (particularly in Asia), and the recent statement by a former NORAD employee indicating Oct 13 as a potential worldwide disclosure date.

My gut tells me that if 'contact' is actually announced, it will be a contrived or staged event to force global governance. These people have some really fantastic technological capabilities.

http://www.historycommons.org/events-images/img00098_2050081722-25329.gif

A 1996 study commissioned by a US Air Force panel called “Air Force 2025” shows how a future “Airborne Holographic Projector” might look like. In this illustration, a virtual aircraft is created to deceive the enemy as to the size and location of attacking forces

Precision projection of 3-D visual images into a selected area

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1994projector#a1994projector

We can start connecting the dots by examining this document:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/index.htm

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume4/vol4ch03.pdf

FunkBuddha
09-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Um, I don't want some UN flunky speaking to me if aliens ever do come here.....

I'm assuming you meant "for me".

If a peaceful alien race ever came here I would be embarrassed. Especially if they were greeted by some UN stooge.

tommyzDad
09-26-2010, 08:03 AM
I eagerly await our future alien overlords =p

Only if they look like this:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5177/cylonoverlord.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2656/sixdannaathena.jpg

Bruno
09-26-2010, 08:08 AM
^ hottest thread derail in a long time

back on topic

Not to mention the increase MSM reports of large craft in the sky (particularly in Asia), and the recent statement by a former NORAD employee indicating Oct 13 as a potential worldwide disclosure date.

My gut tells me that if 'contact' is actually announced, it will be a contrived or staged event to force global governance. These people have some really fantastic technological capabilities.

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a1994projector#a1994projector

We can start connecting the dots by examining this document:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/index.htm

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume4/vol4ch03.pdf

The sighting over O'hare did display amazing capabilities, shooting straight up through a cloud and punching what witnesses called a "donut hole" through it that remained there for several minutes. It was witnessed by pilots and ground crew. This morning on Fox they had a guest who has a new book out with testimony from five generals and many other military personale. She also released the first photo I have seen of that sighting.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 08:11 AM
This report doesn't mean that visitors from other planets aren't here, just that our government has had plans in place for decades to play upon either the real sightings, to create hoaxed sightings, or both.

Hope there is video coverage of the Congressional hearings tomorrow.

Agreed. All my research started in the field of UFO's because of a strange sighting I had back in 2005. I googled UFO's because that's all I knew to equate this wierdness with. I've come to the conclusion my sighting was probably manmade because my research lead me to the discovery of "not so secret" Top Secret technology but it also got me interested in UFO's, abductions, breeding programs, etc.,. If people only knew!

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 08:19 AM

got a link for me? I'd like to take a look at that statement. I haven't had the time to keep up on the extraterrestrial subject for awhile so I miss quite a bit these days. So many conspiracies...so little time :p Nevermind. Found it.

100% agreed.

Cowlesy
09-26-2010, 08:23 AM
We (U.S. Taxpayers who fund the U.N.) probably are paying this person $200k a year, and I am sure they need 4 staffers too.

What a waste of money.

awake
09-26-2010, 08:24 AM
The Fear Factory is rising the next global threat. We need world government to defend from an extra terrestrial threat... This one might just work where climate fraud failed.

zach
09-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Assuming that higher density ETs already know about our global crises, they won't need to be introduced other than it being a formality. :p

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 08:36 AM
The Fear Factory is rising the next global threat. We need world government to defend from an extra terrestrial threat... This one might just work where climate fraud failed.

Wait! Apparently that's why they are showing up on October 13th. To save us from Global Warming :D Definate Psyops.

Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20100914/bs_prweb/prweb4491804_1

– Tue Sep 14, 1:00 am ET
A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."
Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) September 13, 2010 -- A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.

The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD’s experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.

Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth's physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

The book Challenges of Change reports on the author’s years of communication with the Transcendors in a question and answer format intended to inform and challenge. The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”

Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”

According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.

Fulham has been in contact with a distinguished foreign ambassador who read the book with great interest and dispatched it to his home government, where it was translated and studied by hundreds of their top government officials.

A website containing videos of the author discussing his research conclusions and other vital information has been created at: http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange

Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

zach
09-26-2010, 08:38 AM
^Wow.. Will definitely look into that..

MelissaCato
09-26-2010, 08:55 AM
new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire

:cool:

No extraterrestrial entity with abstract thought would fall for this meet and greet crap. They know who's who. Just glad their on RPauls side.. LMAO :rolleyes:

Sounds more of a desperate cry for help going on with this UN "new role". LOL

Danke
09-26-2010, 09:01 AM
We (U.S. Taxpayers who fund the U.N.) probably are paying this person $200k a year, and I am sure they need 4 staffers too.

I'm writing a letter of recommendation for Kludge.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Now that I am thinking about this, I remember when I was studying the alien abduction phenom, I noticed a large percentage of abductee's use to report being shown scenes of earth's destruction due to global catastrophes like earthquakes, storms, hunger, disease, pollution and nuclear and biological warfare.

Now if you research the alien abduction phenom and MK Ultra brain washing techniques you discover that many of the MK Ultra's were given alien screen memories so if they did start remembering they would blame it on aliens.

sailingaway
09-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Where do they get the authority to speak for us?

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 09:10 AM

And why would you expect either logic or competence from the UN?

:confused:

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 09:19 AM

This.
Because so many Want to Believe.

http://tribalinsight.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/i-want-to-believe.jpg

I was one of those UFO researchers in my youth. And yes I did do extensive research on the subject.
I have since changed my views on the subject. I will not push my beliefs on others.
It would likely not change the minds of many, especially those that "want to believe".
Yes, space travel is possible.
No, I don't think we are alone in the universe. I am not that arrogant.

I believe they are not what they appear to be. And it is not good.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 09:20 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html

She will set out the details of her proposed new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire next week.

This article is all kinds of interesting actually. The Royal Society was born from the "Invisible College". The Invisible College was a Rosicrucian Secret Society insitute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_College

Yieu
09-26-2010, 09:23 AM

Then what are they?

Bruno
09-26-2010, 09:25 AM
This article is all kinds of interesting actually. The Royal Society was born from the "Invisible College". The Invisible College was a Rosicrucian Secret Society insitute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_College

Well, now that is all kinds of interesting indeed!

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Then what are they?

You missed this important part.

This.

I have since changed my views on the subject. I will not push my beliefs on others.
It would likely not change the minds of many, especially those that "want to believe".

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 09:31 AM

Now that is a subject that most people on this board are not prepared to talk about. Most are still trying to grasp World Government. Though I would love to hear your views on it :p

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Well, now that is all kinds of interesting indeed!

Interesting yes, but not surprising. I suspected it which is why I did a bit of googling on the Royal Society. Thought I had run across them before during my secret society research :)

MikeStanart
09-26-2010, 09:36 AM
I felt like your post needed a bump :D

Only if they look like this:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5177/cylonoverlord.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2656/sixdannaathena.jpg

puppetmaster
09-26-2010, 09:42 AM
saw the last seconds of "The Event"? and it looked like they were portraying aliens as saving the president from doom.....has to be BS...who would save this douchbag prick? oh did I mention they were portraying a likeness for obama....

johngr
09-26-2010, 09:47 AM
What about Bigfoot and Lockness monster contacts?

Bigfoot and Lochness aren't part of a planned ruse (using holographic technology) to use as an excuse to bring about world government. "Aliens" are. Read the Report from Iron Mountain and about Project Bluebeam and watch the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympics.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 09:54 AM
saw the last seconds of "The Event"? and it looked like they were portraying aliens as saving the president from doom.....has to be BS...who would save this douchbag prick? oh did I mention they were portraying a likeness for obama....

I DVR'd "The Event" and watched it last night. Aliens were one possiblily I thought of also but since there is the Alaska connection I was thinking HAARP might be another possibility.

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Why now?

For years UFO researchers were derided.
It has been a running joke. the subject "crazy conspiracy" shows.

Suddenly it is being looked at seriously. Credible Military Officers and the UN Body itself.

Why the sudden change? Why Now?

Think folks, and don't react emotionally.

Yes, I have been expecting something like this.

johngr
09-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Why now?

It's obvious to me:

[A fake alien invasion] is part of a planned ruse (using holographic technology) to use as an excuse to bring about world government. [...] Read the Report from Iron Mountain and about Project Bluebeam and watch the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympics.

djdellisanti4
09-26-2010, 10:11 AM
I VOTe HARRISON FORD!!!

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Why now?

For years UFO researchers were derided.
It has been a running joke. the subject "crazy conspiracy" shows.

Suddenly it is being looked at seriously. Credible Military Officers and the UN Body itself.

Why the sudden change? Why Now?

Think folks, and don't react emotionally.

Yes, I have been expecting something like this.

All of a sudden my tin foil hat looks pretty fashion forward eh :D?

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 02:08 PM
bumping this one. There should definately be more interest in the subject considering its' the U.N.

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Time for a bump.

amy31416
09-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Where do I apply?

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Where do I apply?

Job is already filled.
That is somewhat concerning in the first place.

amy31416
09-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Job is already filled.
That is somewhat concerning in the first place.

Dammit!

Always a day late and a dollar short.....

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Opinion is divided about how future extraterrestrial visitors should be greeted. Under the Outer Space Treaty on 1967, which Unoosa oversees, UN members agreed to protect Earth against contamination by alien species by “sterilising” them.

Interesting that they have had a Outer Space Treaty since 1967. I wonder what they mean by "sterilizing" them. Spraying them with bleach water or giving them hysterectomy's and vasectomy's? I guess I better go read it.

Vessol
09-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Interesting that they have had a Outer Space Treaty since 1967. I wonder what they mean by "sterilizing" them. Spraying them with bleach water or giving them hysterectomy's and vasectomy's? I guess I better go read it.

I have a feeling that the specific treaty in question was created after a long night of watching many b sci fi movies where aliens kidnap our beautiful wimmenz

awake
09-26-2010, 07:36 PM
All anyone has to remember when it gets all weird and scary; repeat after me... No world government, no world government. The abduction fear alone will have everyone holding 'lets get chipped' parties...

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 07:42 PM
I have a feeling that the specific treaty in question was created after a long night of watching many b sci fi movies where aliens kidnap our beautiful wimmenz

Somehow I think there is more to it than that.
:(

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 07:44 PM
All anyone has to remember when it gets all weird and scary; repeat after me... No world government, no world government. The abduction fear alone will have everyone holding 'lets get chipped' parties...

The fear factor should not be underestimated.
Of course the media will keep us "informed".
Beck may even announce that they are libertarians.
:rolleyes:

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:50 PM

Hahahaha...that cracked me up. But speaking of chipping and abductions, many abductee's report being chipped. Which actually goes back to another post of mine where many abductions are actually military ops testing their chips and other things on the population.

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:54 PM

Now that I have read the treaty, the article took a few liberties with the wording. I don't see anything about sterilizing aliens beings....alien materials perhaps.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty_of_1967

PatriotOne
09-26-2010, 07:58 PM
The fear factor should not be underestimated.
Of course the media will keep us "informed".
Beck may even announce that they are libertarians.
:rolleyes:

Personally, I hope to be able to grab some popcorn at a safe distance and watch the greatest show on earth unfold :D.

Original_Intent
09-26-2010, 08:22 PM
I think the aliens just want to play Civilization 5 - for realz. :D

MN Patriot
09-27-2010, 06:01 AM
Bigfoot and Lochness aren't part of a planned ruse (using holographic technology) to use as an excuse to bring about world government. "Aliens" are. Read the Report from Iron Mountain and about Project Bluebeam and watch the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympics.

Carbon dioxide causing global warming is plausible for most people, but when the particulars are researched, it is clearly part of the leftist political agenda. But alien invasion is ludicrous for most people. Let the UN try it; the UN would be disgraced for at least our lifetime.

How will they try to convince people of alien invasions? Massive holograms? Nuke a city and blame the aliens? I look forward towards THIS hoax.

Had to dig this up:
YouTube - 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Closing Ceremony UFO HQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAj58BFBBbU&feature=related)

JacksonianBME
09-27-2010, 06:36 AM
So does all this confirm what Jordan Maxwell talks about? :confused::p

pcosmar
09-27-2010, 06:49 AM
So does all this confirm what Jordan Maxwell talks about? :confused::p

I have no idea who Jordan Maxwell is or what he talks about.
This is a subject that goes back at least 60 years. Our government has spent Thousands (perhaps millions) of dollars Collecting information, Hiding information and Manipulating information.

That would be odd if it was about nothing.
That this is once more in the Main stream news, and at this time, is interesting.
And worth watching.

james1844
09-27-2010, 07:03 AM
You know what...I feel like some of you guys are making light of this. We need to seriously recognize that the threat of alien overlords is a clear and present danger. They obviously have WMDs and are in league with Saddam, the Taliban and North Korea.

In fact, I propose that we immediately borrow an additional 600 billion to create an invasion fleet to pre-emptively strike Alpha Centauri. We will call it "Stimulus Part II: Where no budget deficit has gone before".

Our way of life depends on it. The world will end if we don't act immediately.

pcosmar
09-27-2010, 07:09 AM
You know what...I feel like some of you guys are making light of this. We need to seriously recognize that the threat of alien overlords is a clear and present danger. They obviously have WMDs and are in league with Saddam, the Taliban and North Korea.

In fact, I propose that we immediately borrow an additional 600 billion to create an invasion fleet to pre-emptively strike Alpha Centauri. We will call it "Stimulus Part II: Where no budget deficit has gone before".

You say that as a joke and to make light of it.
I see something very much like that as a distinct possibility.

Hence the concern. ;)

Yieu
09-27-2010, 07:35 AM

Ever read Starship Troopers?

Bruno
09-27-2010, 09:00 AM
Carbon dioxide causing global warming is plausible for most people, but when the particulars are researched, it is clearly part of the leftist political agenda. But alien invasion is ludicrous for most people. Let the UN try it; the UN would be disgraced for at least our lifetime.

How will they try to convince people of alien invasions? Massive holograms? Nuke a city and blame the aliens? I look forward towards THIS hoax.

Had to dig this up:
YouTube - 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Closing Ceremony UFO HQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAj58BFBBbU&feature=related)

That's pretty impressive. Anyone know if it was attached to a blimp or a helicopter, or what?

osan
09-27-2010, 09:20 AM
I so want to believe that this cannot be serious, but I know better.

Would it not be a hoot, were the first ETs to land, and upon discovering that we have "leaders", vanish back into their craft and promptly level the planet from orbit to prevent the infection from spreading to other worlds?

Now THAT is something I could believe.

Aratus
09-27-2010, 09:24 AM
lets appoint AL GORE as our roving SETI ambassador!
he gets to greet the e.ts when they all arrive in full!
sometimes he's already "out there" in a big way!

JacksonianBME
09-27-2010, 09:31 AM
I have no idea who Jordan Maxwell is or what he talks about.
This is a subject that goes back at least 60 years. Our government has spent Thousands (perhaps millions) of dollars Collecting information, Hiding information and Manipulating information.

That would be odd if it was about nothing.
That this is once more in the Main stream news, and at this time, is interesting.
And worth watching.

You should do a youtube search of him. I think he is right on some things, but bullshit in others.

I think he is getting close to something in this video.
YouTube - Jordan Maxwell on Occult Law Property (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fADeOwFHQyc&feature=related)

pcosmar
09-27-2010, 09:44 AM
In The News, Just a couple recent stories,
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/former-air-force-officials-claim-ufo-sighted-at-military-bases-092710

WASHINGTON - Several former Air Force officials are taking the cloak off of reported UFO sightings on U.S. military bases.

The group of ex-military commanders is set to unveil several alleged UFO sightings which they say shut down nuclear missiles.
http://www.myfox8.com/wghp-story-china-ufo-100716,0,7574299.story

Hangzhou, Zhejiang CHINA - An unidentified flying object forced an airport in a major Chinese city to shut down operations for an hour, various reports said.

According to state media outlet China Daily, the incident happened at Hangzhou's Xiaoshan Airport on July 7, when the UFO was spotted around 8:30 p.m. According to the report, the object did not show up on radar.

All inbound and outbound flights were grounded from 8:45 p.m. to 9:41 p.m., and up to 2,000 passengers were affected, according to the China Daily.

An unknown source told China Daily the UFO may have been military-related. The government said the investigation is ongoing.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/ufo-china-closes-airport-prompts-investigation/story?id=11159531
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3154401/UFOs-tampered-with-nukes.html

Many over the years, but many recent and main stream reports.
And Now the UN has appointed an Ambassador?
Curious

Bruno
09-27-2010, 10:03 AM
^ There have now been three airport shutdowns or reports of flights diverted in China due to UFOs in recent months. Another one happened just the other day.

Read more: http://technorati.com/technology/article/third-ufo-related-airport-shutdown-in/#ixzz10kL0DOXQ

China's People's Daily Online is reporting that Hohhot Air Traffic Management Bureau instruments detected an unidentified flying object (UFO) approximately 25 miles east of Baotou, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region at 8 p.m. on September 11.

As a result, traffic was halted at Baotou Airport between 9:14 and 10 p.m. Three inbound flights from Beijing and Shanghai were instructed to circle the airport awaiting clearance to land and two flights (Air China Flight 1107 from Beijing and Juneyao Airlines Flight 1137 from Shanghai) were rerouted to other airports.

"(Baotou Airport) received a notice from the Hohhot Air Traffic Management Bureau about the appearance of a UFO. To guarantee security, the aircraft heading for the airport had to land at secondary airports. Otherwise, it may have led to collisions," said a Baotou Airport spokeswoman.

Once again, the official mouthpiece of the Communist Party of China is using the term "UFO" without apology. Translators responsible for preparing the English language version of the newspaper's site can't be unaware of the term's implications in the West, however technically accurate it may be to describe an airborne object that defies identification as a UFO, so we applaud them for their sober coverage.

It's difficult to imagine newspapers of record in the United States dealing as straightforwardly with the topic and as comfortably with the term as People's Daily does.

Read more: http://technorati.com/technology/article/third-ufo-related-airport-shutdown-in/#ixzz10kL0DOXQ

newyearsrevolution08
09-27-2010, 10:08 AM
sounds great

can't wait

MN Patriot
09-27-2010, 12:08 PM
That's pretty impressive. Anyone know if it was attached to a blimp or a helicopter, or what?

Helicopter with a long tether. Helps when it is dark so you can't see it.

I was living in Anchorage years ago when a rash of UFO sightings had people on the verge of panic. It turned out to be homemade balloons with candles to help them float in the sky during really cold calm weather.

Darkness really affects a person's depth of vision, so a little light in the sky might seem massive.

Bruno
09-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Helicopter with a long tether. Helps when it is dark so you can't see it.

I was living in Anchorage years ago when a rash of UFO sightings had people on the verge of panic. It turned out to be homemade balloons with candles to help them float in the sky during really cold calm weather.

Darkness really affects a person's depth of vision, so a little light in the sky might seem massive.

cool, thanks!