PDA

View Full Version : Starting a moneybomb website, need your input

eOs
09-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Right now I'm getting the framework down for the website. So far so good, I have the header, navbar, and sidebar almost complete. I have a couple challenges here though I need your help. What should the moneybomb theme be?

either:
1)a run ron run type of moneybomb where we raise a huge amount of money to show our support for his candidacy. I think this one will get the least amount of support for the most amount of work. Everyone is going to be pretty pumped up after he announced and I think that's when the most cash will come in.

2)restore the constitution type moneybomb site for after he declares his candidacy.

3) Another remember remember the 5th of november one. This one raises the most amount. But it wasn't my idea and I bet the guys responsible will be having the follow up for it.

4) Your idea here

I'm leaning towards number 2, but I'd like everyone's input as I am dedicated to this and I need your feedback to make this site the best it can be.

Here's what I've got so far:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a331/madhatterdisease/ruffdraft-1.jpg

There's still a lot of work to be done on it, but this is what I've got so any critiques please feel free. But it's going to link to a twitter/facebook/rss feed, it's going to have some inspirational original YT videos to promote the site, and I was thinking either a chatroom a forum or both, give me your feedback guys.

please friend/follow these
the facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001524347568
the twitter account: http://twitter.com/RonPaulWins

please friend/follow these

newyearsrevolution08
09-25-2010, 04:50 PM
before doing the site I would focus on how you are going to effectively market it to the masses first.

eOs
09-25-2010, 04:57 PM
before doing the site I would focus on how you are going to effectively market it to the masses first.

Through spam and propaganda of course. This is going to be a hardcore grassroots promotion type of thing. I will hit up every single damn liberty website in the universe.

eOs
09-25-2010, 04:57 PM
That reminds me, if anyone wants to help, please contact me, I need someone who is good at creating/editing video.

newyearsrevolution08
09-25-2010, 04:59 PM
I would develop a master list of msm as well as many local media contacts and email/write/call them as well Get the msm involved whether they are trashing or applauding

my suggestion would be a sort of

tea party money bomb and get that everywhere

if anything even those who support the palins and all the other "pretenda-constitutionalists" will be giving their money to ACTUAL liberty candidates.

eOs
09-25-2010, 05:03 PM
I would develop a master list of msm as well as many local media contacts and email/write/call them as well Get the msm involved whether they are trashing or applauding

my suggestion would be a sort of

tea party money bomb and get that everywhere

if anything even those who support the palins and all the other "pretenda-constitutionalists" will be giving their money to ACTUAL liberty candidates.

thats a great idea ty

nayjevin
09-25-2010, 05:14 PM
yes... i would make the stencil font less .... BLAM ... and introduce constitutional undertones. Maybe have 3 or four square banners - gadsden flag, fsp porcupine., the signing of the declaration.

newyearsrevolution08
09-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I would also suggest not trying to duplicate or recreate what we did in the past because while it LOOKED GOOD we didn't win.

Money is one thing but actual door knocking is where votes are won as well as around dinner tables all around this country

eOs
09-25-2010, 05:26 PM
yes... i would make the stencil font less .... BLAM ... and introduce constitutional undertones. Maybe have 3 or four square banners - gadsden flag, fsp porcupine., the signing of the declaration.

Yea, that was just a rough mock up, I'm going to change it all.