http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42700.html

newyearsrevolution08
09-25-2010, 02:35 PM
yeh

and palin is a constitutionalist

lol

DamianTV
09-25-2010, 07:34 PM
The idiots in the media try to get everyone to believe when Palin opens her mouth, or her vagina, which ever comes first, that it is the gospel word of the Tea Party she is so insistent on trying to hijack.

The Tea Party doesn't / better not support Sarah Palin. And for the record, I am not aligning myself with the Tea Party because of the Palin douchbags. If the whole damn Tea Party was screaming at her Freedom or GTFO, and instead trying to support actual Liberty Supporting Candidates, I would affiliate myself with them.

Noob
09-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Does the Tea Party support more Anti-terror laws that ignore the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? How about supporting mandatory body scanners's at the airports, and putting them in at public schools were all students have to go throw them every day?

AuH20
09-25-2010, 09:20 PM
The pledge is horrible. And I'm skeptical that any members of the Tea Party thinks it's acceptable.

DamianTV
09-26-2010, 04:42 AM
Youre thinking like us. There are lot of retards that sincerely believe that the media tells them the truth, believe that Ron is a fruitloop who is better off as a cereal than a politician, and think that Sarah Palin will be the savior of the country. These same people believe the pledge depending on who is saying it.

Really, does anyone think that the good Doctor even needs to acknowledge this pledge? We already know damn well he is only one of maybe a handful of candidates that are trustworthy.

erowe1
09-26-2010, 07:04 AM
The pledge is horrible. And I'm skeptical that any members of the Tea Party thinks it's acceptable.

If by "acceptable" you mean, they'll still vote for the Republicans who take the pledge, then it's a safe bet that, whether they complain or not, 90% of them will find it acceptable.