PDA

View Full Version : U.S Government urges Judge drop case that American citizens with no charges targeted

Vessol
09-25-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68O0EV20100925

Vessol
09-25-2010, 11:11 PM
//

I'm surprised you all aren't jumping on this.

The U.S Government is asking a judge to drop a case that people are charging the U.S government of hunting down and killing U.S citizens with no formal charges put against those individuals.

The U.S Government is basically killings its own citizens indiscriminantly.

Noob
09-25-2010, 11:18 PM
Obama needs to be Impeach. Let's use the liberals own play book.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/must-read/be-it-resolved-you-can-impeach-the-president

Vessol
09-25-2010, 11:34 PM
And what will Obama's impeachment solve? Just another corporatist will replace him.

youngbuck
09-26-2010, 01:03 AM
//

The U.S Government is asking a judge to drop a case that people are charging the U.S government of hunting down and killing U.S citizens with no formal charges put against those individuals.

Yea it's extremely screwed up. The executive branch, more guilty than others in recent years, has really become way too powerful. It's just absurd, and anybody that defends it is defending evil.

nate895
09-26-2010, 01:31 AM
While I wouldn't agree that the executive branch is indiscriminately killing people yet, even discriminate killing of American citizens not openly carrying arms in rebellion is just plain evil.

BuddyRey
09-27-2010, 03:31 AM
If there's anywhere I figured a story like this would thrive, it would be the Ron Paul forums.

Vessol
09-27-2010, 12:38 PM
//

pcosmar
09-27-2010, 12:42 PM
If there's anywhere I figured a story like this would thrive, it would be the Ron Paul forums.

<Warm and Fuzzy>

NOT
:mad:

phill4paul
09-27-2010, 12:44 PM
//

Maybe jumping up and down about it, but this has been discussed endlessly when the executive order was first released.

The truth is there is not a whole lot that can be done that isn't.

Electing liberty minded candidates. Awakening as many people that we can. Buying food, guns and ammunition.

The courts are a part of the government. Time and again it has proven that it will side with the government. It is all one big circle jerk.