PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Copying Alex Jones? Glenn Beck to Become 9/11 Truther in a Year?

Zatch
09-24-2010, 11:24 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Copying Alex Jones? Glenn Beck to Become 9/11 Truther in a Year? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTEwvc2ee7A)

Dreamofunity
09-24-2010, 11:41 PM
I can't watch it since my girlfriend is sleeping, but why would Beck want to be Alex Jones?

Beck makes like 50mil. Alex is stuck on GCN.

tropicangela
09-25-2010, 06:27 AM
AJ said he's done extensive analysis on Beck... finally watching his show and not only clips of "bad" on the Tube.

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 06:36 AM
Even the John Birch Society (http://www.jbs.org/) has been impressed with Glenn Beck lately.

Glenn Beck Recapitulates The John Birch Society
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6372-glenn-beck-recapitulates-the-john-birch-society

Glenn Beck Zeros In on the Council on Foreign Relations' Role in Media Bias
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6412-glenn-beck-zeroes-in-on-cfrs-role-in-press-bias

Glenn Beck Discovers Carroll Quigley! - False Paradigm of Political Parties
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6441-beck-uses-quigley-quote-about-political-parties

Glenn Beck Discovers 'Philip Dru: Administrator' by Colonel Edward Mandell House
http://www.jbs.org/component/content/article/1009-commentary/6405-glenn-beck-discovers-philip-dru-administrator

Glenn Beck: History Vindicated Joe McCarthy
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/culture/37-history/3876-glenn-beck-history-vindicated-joe-mccarthy

Beck's Founders' Fridays Attempts to Undo Revisionists' Damage
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/culture/37-history/3678-becks-founders-fridays-attempts-to-undo-revisionists-damage

Glenn Beck exposes the Progressive Movement, Woodrow Wilson, and the Federal Reserve
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257099

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm NOT a "9/11 Truther" and I highly doubt Glenn Beck will become one either.

Natalie
09-25-2010, 06:45 AM
I'm NOT a "9/11 Truther" and I highly doubt Glenn Beck will become one either.

I don't think he will either. Beck just says whatever gets him the most listeners. Once election time rolls around, he will be back to spewing the same neocon garbage.

cindy25
09-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Beck is evolving, from the Palin/Kristol position to the Nap/Paul position

this is a good thing, we have so many to convert

Fredom101
09-25-2010, 07:31 AM
If 9/11 Truth helped Beck get more popularity and money, he'd be the head of the Truthers tomorrow. Beck is about one thing and that's Beck, don't believe for a second that this guy is the slightest bit principled.

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 07:34 AM
Why does Judge Napolitano support Glenn Beck?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261809

newyearsrevolution08
09-25-2010, 07:42 AM
who cares what he is

sofia
09-25-2010, 08:21 AM
oh am I gonna have a field day tweaking some of the chumps on this board in 2011/2012....when Beck pretends that Ron Paul doesnt exist (assuming Ron runs)....as he carries water for Palin...

I think AJ is playing a game here....he wants to show the Beck fans in his audience that he is open minded......knowing full well the time will come when Beck stabs us in the back again and AJ can say....."I gave him a chance, but now I know he's a fake."

Thats all AJ is doing here.

Wren
09-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Glenn beck doesn't have enough consistency for me to support him. He's a different person every week

payme_rick
09-25-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm still taking the "wait and see" approach with him... since '08 his talk has shifted our way, but he still liked Rick Perry over Debra Medina 7 months ago when he was already talking all libertarian etc...

we shall see... 'til then I think it is important to encourage the non-libertarians that Glenn Beck's message is positively impacting to remain open-minded and follow THEIR hearts and minds... I can talk crap about Glenn Beck to Glenn Beck fans on this site because they're already here with this movement, but the ones who aren't need to be babied a bit unfortunately...

paulitics
09-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Beck is still warmongering on Iran. He's full of shit. Period.

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Beck is still warmongering on Iran. He's full of shit. Period.
Glenn Beck is wrong on Foreign Policy. Okay.

ibaghdadi
09-25-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm actually quite confused by Beck. I personally think he's "evolving" but I can totally understand how some people may think he's inconsistent (or worse, lacking in integrity in his positions).

james1906
09-25-2010, 11:05 AM
I'm still taking the "wait and see" approach with him... since '08 his talk has shifted our way, but he still liked Rick Perry over Debra Medina 7 months ago when he was already talking all libertarian etc...

He went into that interview to sabotage her campaign, then told Rick Perry he wanted to french kiss him.

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 11:11 AM
He went into that interview to sabotage her campaign, then told Rick Perry he wanted to french kiss him.

Debra Medina danced around the 9/11 Truther question he asked her. She Sabotaged herself.

Glenn Beck has no tolerance for "9/11 Truthers."

BlackTerrel
09-25-2010, 12:03 PM
If 9/11 Truth helped Beck get more popularity and money, he'd be the head of the Truthers tomorrow. Beck is about one thing and that's Beck, don't believe for a second that this guy is the slightest bit principled.

If that's the case then why did he become Mormon? If there is one thing that is not a good career move when your audience is primarily evangelicals it is becoming Mormon.

eOs
09-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Glenn beck doesn't have enough consistency for me to support him. He's a different person every week

+1

Peace&Freedom
09-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Debra Medina danced around the 9/11 Truther question he asked her. She Sabotaged herself.

Beck has no tolerance for the truth, period. Medina sabatoged herself when she didn't stand her ground. Beck himself will never "evolve," he's just evolving a new way to sabatoge us later.

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Beck has no tolerance for the truth, period.

That's a Ridiculous Statement.

Humanae Libertas
09-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Glenn Beck should never be trusted, his past has globalist shill written all over. That's enough to discredit him for good. I mean, he never cared much about the country going to shit until he joined FOX News.

newyearsrevolution08
09-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Glenn Beck should never be trusted, his past has globalist shill written all over. That's enough to discredit him for good. I mean, he never cared much about the country going to shit until he joined FOX News.

I don't agree,

I think many of us used to believe and feel different at one point in our lives. Should we be damned forever for something we believed or thought about previously?

it is in the actions,that is what I am waiting for from him HOWEVER his religious beliefs really sway his thoughts and opinions far more than I care for.

Peace&Freedom
09-25-2010, 02:16 PM
That's a Ridiculous Statement.

I have first hand knowledge. I've been in his studio audience twice, and seen him lie and contradict himself in person. Beck has no tolerance for truth.

Wren
09-25-2010, 02:37 PM
YouTube - SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m692Tqbnbxo)

This video always comes to mind when I think of glenn beck.

Is he changing? It would seem that way, but I'll always remain skeptical just to be on the safe side

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 02:42 PM

It was a GQ photo shoot for a Picture in the Magazine.

Exclusive: How GQ Made Glenn Beck Cry (http://gawker.com/5293905/exclusive-how-gq-made-glenn-beck-cry)

The Glenn Beck Book Club (http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03/the-glenn-beck-book-club-2.html)

Wren
09-25-2010, 02:58 PM
It was a GQ photo shoot for a Picture in the Magazine.

Exclusive: How GQ Made Glenn Beck Cry (http://gawker.com/5293905/exclusive-how-gq-made-glenn-beck-cry)

The Glenn Beck Book Club (http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03/the-glenn-beck-book-club-2.html)

Oh, I see. seems I was conned, but nevertheless, I wouldn't be surprised if he did use the vicks for crying on air.

Natalie
09-25-2010, 03:13 PM
YouTube - SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m692Tqbnbxo)

Is he changing? It would seem that way, but I'll always remain skeptical just to be on the safe side

That was for a photo shoot, not for his show. I remember seeing these pics in some magazine while I was waiting in the check out line.

Natalie
09-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Oh oops I did not read posts #27 and #28 before I made my post...

amonasro
09-25-2010, 03:51 PM

You can't get off that easy. Play the interview again and tell me with a straight face Glenn and his peanut gallery wasn't out to get her from second one. She could have answered better, true, but she certainly didn't sabotage herself.

Glenn is just inconsistent, period. Every time he "comes around" he goes "back around" resulting in an endless circle of mistrust.

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 03:56 PM
You can't get off that easy. Play the interview again and tell me with a straight face Glenn and his peanut gallery wasn't out to get her from second one. She could have answered better, true, but she certainly didn't sabotage herself.

He said he received a ton of calls saying Debra Medina is a 9/11 Truther. Glenn Beck asked her straight up: Are You a 9/11 Truther? - She didn't answer the question. Glenn Beck Slammed her for it. Debra Medina dropped the ball and sabotaged herself.

I say this as a Debra Medina supporter. I support Medina.

SWATH
09-25-2010, 07:54 PM
So is Frankrep actually Glen Beck? Almost every thread involving Beck has Frank playing his e-body guard. Just curious what the connection is?

FrankRep
09-25-2010, 08:00 PM
So is Frankrep actually Glen Beck? Almost every thread involving Beck has Frank playing his e-body guard. Just curious what the connection is?

I defend Glenn Beck against stupid attacks. Glenn Beck is wrong on Foreign Policy and that's my beef with him.

Judge Napolitano: "Glenn Beck is leading the fight against Big Government and the Progressives. A champion of Human Freedom."

Freedom Watch Part 1 - 9/25/2010
YouTube - Freedom Watch Part 1 - Attacks On Common Sense 9/25/2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97K1IERMA4)

ninepointfive
09-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Could Glen's transformation be a way to marginalize the upcoming, "Glen Beck Deception"?

AuH20
09-26-2010, 12:31 PM

There are tons of garbage thrown at Beck that isn't warranted. The guy actually takes heat for arriving at positions that align with our policies. Like it's not logical to eventually distrust the government as it's lied to us 1001 times? As if everyone slides out of the womb as a pure libertarian.

kahless
09-26-2010, 01:00 PM
He said he received a ton of calls saying Debra Medina is a 9/11 Truther. Glenn Beck asked her straight up: Are You a 9/11 Truther? - She didn't answer the question. Glenn Beck Slammed her for it. Debra Medina dropped the ball and sabotaged herself.

I say this as a Debra Medina supporter. I support Medina.

Becks asked question:

Medina: "Well there is lots of mud that people would like to throw at Debra Medina and make it stick.
Thats the first time I heard that accusation, (Medina laughter), that is an interesting one.

Beck asks again:

Medina: "I do not have all the evidence there, Glenn. So I don't..., I am not in a place... I have not been out publicly questioning that. I think some very good questions have been raised. Uh, there are some very good arguments and I think the people have not seen all the evidence there. So I've not taken a position on that.".

She answered the question. Beck was going to spin her as a kook no matter how she answered.

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 01:30 PM

Good question.
One I don't have an answer to.

I understand why the Judge would be on Fox. (to spread the message)
What I don't understand (yet) is why Fox has the Judge.

JamalianTheory
09-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Good question.
One I don't have an answer to.

I understand why the Judge would be on Fox. (to spread the message)
What I don't understand (yet) is why Fox has the Judge.

Keep in mind that he's been on Fox for 10+ years.

I truly think the Judge likes Glenn Beck. So what if their beliefs are different? If not for anything else, the Judge likes Beck because Beck gives him airtime, is always warm and kind to him, and treats the Judge with respect. Not to mention, Beck's career at Fox has been nothing short of a complete success, and that may be something that the Judge admires.

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Keep in mind that he's been on Fox for 10+ years.

I truly think the Judge likes Glenn Beck. So what if their beliefs are different? If not for anything else, the Judge likes Beck because Beck gives him airtime, is always warm and kind to him, and treats the Judge with respect. Not to mention, Beck's career at Fox has been nothing short of a complete success, and that may be something that the Judge admires.

Hi new guy.
Also keep in mind that Faux Snooze is a propaganda outlet.
It is owned and operated By a solid CFR member and has CIA ties.

Always run everything through through filters and consider the source.

JamalianTheory
09-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi new guy.
Also keep in mind that Faux Snooze is a propaganda outlet.
It is owned and operated By a solid CFR member and has CIA ties.

Always run everything through through filters and consider the source.

I've heard all the CFR and CIA propaganda from people on this board. I am definitely not one of those people that think everyone on TV that doesn't agree with our views is some sort of psy-op.

Get real. If everyone here trusts Judge Napolitano and believes he has such a good heart, then why in the fucking world would he work for Fox News? Surely, such a strong minded person could see how he was being manipulated.

Let's send the Judge a question then:

Why on earth would you work for a CFR and CIA controlled media outlet? You of all people know that this diabolically evil network is pure big government propaganda. We smart people in the liberty movement figured it out -- are you really that stupid?

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 04:52 PM
are you really that stupid?

Hi new guy.
Do you really want to attempt to match wits with me? Do you think this is a good way to start?

I have researched and can produce documentation to back my claims.
Not that I think it would do much good.
It is hard to read when your head is firmly implanted up your ass.

FrankRep
09-26-2010, 05:06 PM
I have researched and can produce documentation to back my claims. Not that I think it would do much good.

Yes, News Corp (Fox News) is a Corporate Member (http://www.cfr.org/about/corporate/roster.html) of the Council on Foreign Relations. (I linked CFR.org directly for documentation)

Why is Judge Napolitano allowed to be on Fox News?

JamalianTheory
09-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi new guy.
Do you really want to attempt to match wits with me? Do you think this is a good way to start?

I have researched and can produce documentation to back my claims.
Not that I think it would do much good.
It is hard to read when your head is firmly implanted up your ass.

Hi old guy. Do you really want to use your seniority on this board to downplay what I just said?

"Are you really that stupid?" was a question that I thought we should direct towards the Judge if we are really trying to get to the bottom of why he is friends with Glenn Beck and why he remains on Faux Snooze (you so clever) as you say. It wasn't a question directed towards you.

And it is a fair question if it is fact that Fox is controlled by the CIA and CFR. Maybe we should give the Judge less credit. After all, the network that he is working for is evil and planning for a New World Order. How do you know that he isn't a psy-op himself? "But he is principled and stands for liberty..." So the fuck what, he could be an actor just like that "Judas Goat" Glenn Beck.

Mach
09-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Beck can say whatever he wants, the key with him is that he is 100% pro-Israel no matter what happens, so, that in itself shows that he is not being sincere in his freedom-talk. He is a Problem-Reaction-Solution feeder.

When he supports Ron Paul 2012 and not some old neocon then I'll see him differently.

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi old guy. Do you really want to use your seniority on this board to downplay what I just said?
Nope, You will do that to yourself.

I don't know about yall, but I loves me some racist jokes every once in a while.

And it is a fair question if it is fact that Fox is controlled by the CIA and CFR. Maybe we should give the Judge less credit. After all, the network that he is working for is evil and planning for a New World Order. How do you know that he isn't a psy-op himself? "But he is principled and stands for liberty..." So the fuck what, he could be an actor just like that "Judas Goat" Glenn Beck.[/QUOTE]

Nope. I have asked that question before.
I understand why the judge would be on Fox. (spreading the message)
But why would Fox have the judges show? I don't know. I question that too, and how long it will last.
It has been a rather short time (new show) in the past he only had spots when they wanted a legal expert.
We will see, when they promote some Neo-Con in the next race.

AuH20
09-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Nope. I have asked that question before.
But why would Fox have the judges show? I don't know. I question that too, and how long it will last.
It has been a rather short time (new show) in the past he only had spots when they wanted a legal expert.
We will see, when they promote some Neo-Con in the next race.

Fox is CFR. No doubt. But they aren't averse to making money. Secondly, they have Glenn Beck buried in the 5 o'clock slot.

JamalianTheory
09-26-2010, 06:54 PM

Okay, so why is he friends with Beck? Is it completely professional? Or does the Judge like Beck on a personal level?

I personally think it's the latter. Beck and the Judge have traveled the country speaking at the same events. Not only that, the Judge has never failed to give props to Glenn Beck, even when it was not AT ALL necessary to do so.

Is it so hard to believe that the Judge genuinely likes Glenn Beck? Really?

But instead I hear all these ridiculous comments, "Nope, the Judge is just using him." You all are retarded.

AuH20
09-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Okay, so why is he friends with Beck? Is it completely professional? Or does the Judge like Beck on a personal level?

I personally think it's the latter. Beck and the Judge have traveled the country speaking at the same events. Not only that, the Judge has never failed to give props to Glenn Beck, even when it was not AT ALL necessary to do so.

But instead I hear all these ridiculous comments, "Nope, the Judge is just using him." You all are retarded.

If Fox was serious about promoting Beck and not having their other hosts label him as crazy (i.e. Shepherd Smith and Bill O'Reilly), he'd be locked in at the prized 8 o'clock slot. Unless you have a government job, you can't watch him at 5 o'clock eastern.

djdellisanti4
09-26-2010, 06:56 PM
You all are retarded.

And you're just plain rude. You're not going to win any allies calling people retarded.

When it comes to Beck, i'm still mad about his civil war stance.

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 06:58 PM
You all are retarded.

All of us, Really...
Did you read anything in the forum guidelines about insulting forum members?
:mad:

FrankRep
09-26-2010, 07:00 PM

Judge Napolitano just recently gave kudos to Glenn Beck on Freedom Watch. ;)

Judge Napolitano:

Glenn Beck - leading the fight against Big Government and the Progressives. A champion of Human Freedom.

Freedom Watch Part 1 - 9/25/2010
YouTube - Freedom Watch Part 1 - Attacks On Common Sense 9/25/2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97K1IERMA4)

JamalianTheory
09-26-2010, 07:02 PM
And you're just plain rude. You're not going to win any allies calling people retarded.

When it comes to Beck, i'm still mad about his civil war stance.

I'm rude, and I'm okay with that.

But you have to admit, the Civil War stance is one of those more advanced subjects even for libertarians. Unless you've read Thomas Dilorenzo's books, you don't get the whole perspective about the war.

C'mon, you're going to fault him for that? I've heard this one dude on this site Red Stripe insult the idea of state's rights and said "thank God" for the 14th amendment. He claims to be a libertarian/anarchist and Beck is the person you have a problem with?

JamalianTheory
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
All of us, Really...
Did you read anything in the forum guidelines about insulting forum members?
:mad:

You know god damn well no one reads forum guidelines.

When it comes to forums, you pretty much join and post.

Are you mad?

pcosmar
09-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Who's foot did this sock come off of?
:(