PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Calls for Military Cuts

AuH20
09-24-2010, 11:16 PM
;) I like his line about the Navy maintaining more admirals than ships.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/21/glenn-beck-calls-for-cuts-in-military-spending-video/

"Let's look at the toughest place to cut -- for conservatives -- which would be the Defense Department. You can cut so much money out of the Defense Department budget. Right now we have more admirals then we have ships. What do you say we cut some that dead weight out?"

sofia
09-24-2010, 11:23 PM
there goes jerkoff traitor Glen Beck again......parroting RPF talking points in order to pick us off and lead us to Sarah..or Chris Christie

AuH20
09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
there goes jerkoff traitor Glen Beck again......parroting RPF talking points in order to pick us off and lead us to Sarah..or Chris Christie

We're all free men and women with the ability to process information and arrive at conclusions, regardless of whom Glenn Beck pulls the lever for in November 2012. I won't be voting for Sarah Palin anytime soon, since she's a squishy moderate. Once again, it's encouraging to hear him challenge the modern-day conservative commandment of "no defense cuts" and actually join Ron Paul as a voice of reason. Sometimes people need to hear the truth from another source. It's another ray of light shining through that tiny crack that may wake up conservatives addicted to the long-held belief that the military shall not be held to fiscal accountability.

lx43
09-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Instead of Navy Admirals why not cut the number of carriers to 4. ;) That alone would save a lot more money than all the Admirals in the navy.

Knightskye
09-24-2010, 11:53 PM

Glenn Beck is a professor with a chalkboard, and he has 3 million students.

Let the guy teach.

Stary Hickory
09-25-2010, 12:15 AM
I am all for military cuts as long as the welfare state gets cut as well. I don't want to see military cuts and then a bigger welfare state.

Fox McCloud
09-25-2010, 12:17 AM
hopefully he sticks to that rhetoric.

We could easily cut our military budget in half and still be "invincible" from a military standpoint, IMHO...especially if drastically scale down (and hopefully eliminate) overseas involvement.

HOLLYWOOD
09-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Start charging Beck, FOX NEWS, NEW CORP, for our consulting fees at the firm "Liberty Forrest LLC"

His staffers are just sucking off the RPF infonet...