PDA

View Full Version : Are you hesitant to donate to BJ?

Bergie Bergeron
09-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Justin Amash and Ron Paul are guaranteed wins in their races for their House seat. Rand is doing very well and doesn't need that much more money. It's time to push for BJ Lawson who is in a horse race for the win.

His opponent, David Price, has been in Congress for almost 13 years straight. He was defeated in 1994 but regained his seat 2 years later.

He votes with Nancy Pelosi 90% of the time, let's kick that statist out !

Projected vote (NYT):

Price 51
Lawson 47

We could change this by donating to him. Let's send a second man to help Dr. Paul !

Are you hesitant to donate to him, if so why?

james1844
09-24-2010, 11:34 PM
I've given some money, but BJ seems a little more tired and worn out this time around. So, I'm not sure if he has the enthusiasm to pull the job off. Also, I have heard bad things about his campaign manager.

JamesButabi
09-25-2010, 11:19 AM
I've given some money, but BJ seems a little more tired and worn out this time around. So, I'm not sure if he has the enthusiasm to pull the job off. Also, I have heard bad things about his campaign manager.

If by tired and worn out you meet hitting the pavement every single day. http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/calendar

I've been playing close attention. His enthusiasm and effort is way higher than last year.

AJ Antimony
09-25-2010, 01:00 PM
I think most people are just a bit cash strapped after funding two senate primaries, but I think people also need a buzz about the campaign. People need some independent polls showing a close race and people need some independent news articles about the race coming out of NC.

If nobody wants to poll NC-4 and nobody wants to write stories about the race, then that suggests BJ has no chance to win, which makes it hard to motivate people to donate.

Michigan11
09-26-2010, 08:30 AM
47,000 to go with 5 days left before the quarter ends