PDA

View Full Version : Fox News - Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers ...

MRoCkEd
09-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Dude...

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-worry-ex-air-force-officers/

nate895
09-24-2010, 05:33 PM
I'll believe in aliens when they show me a body.

fedup100
09-24-2010, 05:44 PM

Just go down to Juarez there everywhere. :rolleyes:

tpreitzel
09-24-2010, 05:45 PM
LOL, these launch control officers only see part of the picture. These entities pretty much have run of this earth due to their ability to operate outside the sensory system of humanity ... not entirely unopposed if my assumptions about their real nature are accurate, thankfully. Actually, these entities ("aliens") are interested in any potentially influential human which leads to a whole range of other questions. For example, do these entities have a nefarious agenda and are they seeking gullible and influential humans as dupes for their propaganda? ;) Is re-targeting or (dis)arming nuclear systems simply a game, accidental or a way to draw attention to themselves? The answer is probably the latter and these launch control officers will NEVER forget the experience or comprehend why they were chosen. Ah, yes ... cat and mouse with humanity as the mice. :)

Interesting picture by the ILAN Science Team in 2006... never saw that image previously... interesting indeed but different (probably a natural phenomenon in this image).

tpreitzel
09-24-2010, 05:45 PM

Uh, oh... ;)

dannno
09-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Dude...

Stary Hickory
09-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Aliens are possible and it is possible that after and during WW2 when we were setting off nukes that it was picked up on by an Alien race. It makes sense.....besides there being no evidence at all. Scenario is logical, evidence does not support it. If aliens were smart it would be difficult to get real evidence.

So at the end of the day aliens possible.....but committing resources to defend against hypothetical aliens would be absurd. Anyways those guys are not afraid of aliens they claim a coverup has been ongoing.

Matt Collins
09-24-2010, 05:58 PM
It's interesting, but it's not a huge story.

The government (ours and others) have of course had experimental aircraft out there. Other than the aviation / military / Cold War enthusiast, nothing to see here.

PatriotOne
09-24-2010, 05:58 PM
(Contrived) Global threat (ET's) ='s Global Governance. That's the game plan and has been since the early 60's. Read the Iron Mountain Report published in the 60's.

Iron Mountain Report

http://www.nationoftexas.com/docs/iron.txt

Substitutes for the Functions of War: Models

The following substitute institutions, among others, have been proposed for consideration as replacements for the nonmilitary functions of war. That they may not have been originally set forth for that purpose does not preclude or invalidate their possible application here.

1. Economic.
a) A comprehensive social-welfare program, directed toward maximum improvement of general conditions of human life. No comment needed.
b) A giant open-end space research program, aimed at unreachable
targets. No comment needed.
c) A permanent, ritualized, ultra-elaborate disarmament inspection system, and variants of such a system. (International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)

a. Political.
a)An omnipresent, virtually omnipotent international police force. That would be America/UN Forces
b) An established and recognized extraterrestrial menace. Threat has been being nurtured for the past 5 decades
c) Massive global environmental pollution. Global warming/pollution
d) Fictitious alternate enemies. Al Queda/terrorists/Russia/Communism, etc

3. Sociological: Control function.
a) Programs generally derived from the Peace Corps model.
a) A modern sophisticated form of slavery. (Debt slavery for example)

Motivational function.
a)Intensified environmental pollution.
b) New religions or other mythologies. (New Age Religions for example)
c) Socially oriented blood games. (Violent video games for example)
d) Combination forms.

4. Ecological. A comprehensive welfare program, or a master program of eugenic control. (Already introduced in the forms of fluoride, vaccinations, abortions, and other poisons such as BPA in our products.)

5. Cultural. No replacement institution offered. Scientific. The secondary requirements of the space research, social welfare, and/or eugenics programs.

Matt Collins
09-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh and this thread title is misleading. The officers didn't say they were aliens, they said UFO's. One of them thinks the UFO's might have been extraterrestrial.

Kludge
09-24-2010, 06:01 PM
I wonder how plausible it'd be for the governments of the world to make up a threat of extraterrestrial invasion as a means to boost nationalism for the sake of keeping the powerful in power with the populace submissive.

Uriel999
09-24-2010, 06:02 PM

you know what would actually be hilarious. Imagine this: it is mid day at the White House. President Obama is outside giving a speech on amnesty and all of a sudden a strange sound is heard from the sky. The President and onlookers gaze as a brilliant disk shaped object parts the clouds descending from the sky. The disk comes to hover over the podium and after a few minutes of complete stillness from both the disk and the people a bright light beams down from the ship onto the stage. As the light shines several silhouettes of humanoids appear within it. Once the beam stops and the dazed onlookers get a clear view of the beings before them what do they see? A Mariachi band. :eek:

PatriotOne
09-24-2010, 06:53 PM
I wonder how plausible it'd be for the governments of the world to make up a threat of extraterrestrial invasion as a means to boost nationalism for the sake of keeping the powerful in power with the populace submissive.

It's not to promote nationalism, it's to promote world government. See my post re: The Iron Mountain Report. World threat requires world government. Whether it's feasible or not sure hasn't stopped them from nurturing the idea since the 50's while maintaining deniability. Have you ever researched the ET/UFO field before? I was shocked when I started researching it. I had nooooooooooo idea how huge the field was and figured I was up to date after watching a few Roswell documentaries. Ha! This field takes years of hard core research.

FrankRep
09-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Ronald Reagan Warned Us! :D

YouTube - UFO - Ronald Reagan's Speech about Alien Invasion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQximJ-6yo)

lynnf
09-24-2010, 07:11 PM
repeat after me --- "Klaatu barada nikto" (The Day the Earth Stood Still, 1951)

Endgame
09-24-2010, 07:20 PM

Environmentalism is serving the same purpose.

Fox McCloud
09-24-2010, 08:14 PM
I don't really believe there is "life out there", but I've always found it humorous how everyone who does automatically assumes that we're the primitive ones and that its an alien race that is far more advanced; haven't they ever considered we're the advanced ones and its the other intelligent species they believe that exists....are, in fact, the primitive ones?

oyarde
09-24-2010, 08:20 PM
I don't really believe there is "life out there", but I've always found it humorous how everyone who does automatically assumes that we're the primitive ones and that its an alien race that is far more advanced; haven't they ever considered we're the advanced ones and its the other intelligent species they believe that exists....are, in fact, the primitive ones?

If you start feeling too advanced watch a little c span . :)

Uriel999
repeat after me --- "Klaatu barada nikto" (The Day the Earth Stood Still, 1951)

YouTube - Klaatu Barada Nikto (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1A6CUW4W0&p)

eOs

Why don't you hold the same stand..nevermind.