PDA

View Full Version : Declare The Obama Presidency a Failure

Sonny Burnett
09-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Would it be fair to declare Obama's presidency a failure now as I think that we have already waited to long.

I don't understand how someone who seems intelligent and has knowledge of history lacks a basic understanding economics. Every single thing that he is doing has been tried before and always failed. Aside from this it doesn't even adhere to logic.

Ekrub
09-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Ummm.... I'm pretty sure there never was a chance for it to be a success.

Aratus
09-24-2010, 12:17 PM
i'd rather compare him to woodrow wilson in terms of success given that the good ole FBI of
the current hour has reverted back to the palmer raids in terms of the anti-war movement...

Matt Collins
09-24-2010, 12:25 PM
It's a failure.

pcosmar
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Would it be fair to declare Obama's presidency a failure now as I think that we have already waited to long.

I don't understand how someone who seems intelligent and has knowledge of history lacks a basic understanding economics. Every single thing that he is doing has been tried before and always failed. Aside from this it doesn't even adhere to logic.

I had made that declaration during the primaries. When it was clear that he was the annointed choice.

I don't understand how someone who seems intelligent and has knowledge of history

I don't understand how anyone can get that from Obama.
:confused:

Acala
09-24-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm ready to declare the US government a failure.

lynnf
09-24-2010, 12:52 PM
fail!

amy31416
09-24-2010, 12:56 PM
http://www.novacommonsense.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Obama-mission-accomplished.jpg

Matt Collins
09-24-2010, 01:00 PM
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/obama-fail1.jpg

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2010, 01:07 PM

Every presidency has been a failure so far, so no-it's not premature to declare that.
This part-"I don't understand how someone who seems intelligent and has knowledge of history lacks a basic understanding economics. Every single thing that he is doing has been tried before and always failed. Aside from this it doesn't even adhere to logic." is important for everyone to grasp so they can stop repeating the same mistakes that have been repeated throughout history.

Nice post! :D

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm ready to declare the US government a failure.

+infinity!!! :D