PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Cannabis Patients Network Endorses Mike Beitler for U.S. Senate!

BuddyRey
09-23-2010, 07:00 PM
NCCPN is one of the most principled health freedom activist groups in North Carolina, and it looks like they've given the thumbs up to business professor and liberty candidate Michael Beitler. I look forward to giving Professor Beitler my vote this November, and I hope every North Carolinian will join me at the polls to give incumbent Richard Burr a well-deserved wakeup call! :D

YouTube - NCCPN Endorses Mike Beitler for US Senate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZFckhB3Ls)

BuddyRey
09-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Early-morning bump!

newyearsrevolution08
09-24-2010, 01:32 AM
can't wait to read more on this

glad to see the medical marijuana community starting to back people as a group as well.

BuddyRey
09-24-2010, 05:11 AM
can't wait to read more on this

glad to see the medical marijuana community starting to back people as a group as well.

Yeah, I really hope their endorsement gives Beitler's campaign that extra bit of oomph it needs. Recent polling has already seen him in double digits, and I think the more people learn about Burr and his equally unappealing challenger, the more eager they'll be for an alternative.

PBrady
09-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Beitler definitely has my vote.

Bailout Burr can go.

BuddyRey
09-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Beitler definitely has my vote.

Bailout Burr can go.

Ditto!

Southron
09-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Looks good to me except for abortion. Not sure I could support him but he's definitely better than Burr. :)

Aratus
09-24-2010, 11:18 AM
bump!

emazur
09-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Beitler's online radio show can be found here:
http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vshow.aspx?sid=1426
I listen to him every now and then - he knows his stuff

BenIsForRon
09-24-2010, 11:30 AM
What a corny video.

GO MIKE BEITLER!!

BuddyRey
09-24-2010, 02:35 PM
What a corny video.

GO MIKE BEITLER!!

LOL, agreed, but this is actually a send-up of Richard Burr's most well-known campaign ads in this area, wherein two downhome, working-class, plain-speaking country folk muse on the latest goings-on in politics and come to the conclusion that Burr is the only politician looking out for the tax-paying everyman. The original ads are cliche, patronizing caricatures of southerners but, somehow, they fly pretty well here.

Rael
09-24-2010, 05:22 PM
i didn't know we had a cannabis patients network here.

Speaking of which I'm feeling sick about now. Time to take my medicine. <COUGH COUGH HACK>