PDA

View Full Version : American FEMA photographer seeks asylum in Argentina due to persecution by U.S. gov

lynnf
09-23-2010, 05:19 PM
this truly shows that the Emperor has no clothes.......

http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

There were many, many obvious fabrications in the extradition order sent here by US authorities, and, thankfully, we were able prove that. The fact that there were so many fabrications has actually served to support my request for asylum. We were also able to show that we had been subject to a prolonged campaign of harassment and intimidation from US intelligence services. As a result, since my family has been assigned round-the-clock police protection. As one senator has noted about my case: “It is their behavior that belies their true motivations”.

christagious
09-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Awesome, thank you. I never heard of this guy.

HOLLYWOOD
09-23-2010, 07:31 PM
IF he releases any of those official .gov/.dhs tapes... He's a Dead man

invisible
09-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Fancinating link, thanks! I don't know how to do it, but somebody please rate this thread the full five stars! I wonder if this guy's book is available in English.

squarepusher
09-23-2010, 09:42 PM
wow, really

EndDaFed
09-23-2010, 09:50 PM
So this guy has been sitting on this information for 9 years? By the way he has a warrant out for his arrest. The charge is murder.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13811770

Timeline

Jan. 1, 2002

Kurt Sonnenfeld's wife, Nancy, dies of a gunshot wound in the couple's Denver home. Sonnenfeld was arrested and charged with murder, but prosecutors dropped the case several months later because of insufficient evidence.

Sonnenfeld travels to Argentina for a two-week stay. He never leaves. He meets and marries Paula. The couple have twin daughters, now 3.

A new murder charge is filed. Interpol arrests Sonnenfeld, but Argentina's government refuses to extradite him, citing fears he could be sentenced to death. He receives refugee status, based on his claims that the U.S. government is out to get him because he has proof that top government officials knew in advance of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Read more: Fugitive unlikely to return from Argentina to Denver for murder trial - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13811770#ixzz10Pp2igbM

Funny that a 911 turher website didn't bring that little tidbit up.

tremendoustie
09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
The number of people this man is insinuating must have been involved is staggering. I just don't find it believable that that many people could have had advance notice without whistle blowers and leaks. The more people you add to a conspiracy, the less feasible it becomes. That that many people would willingly remain mum about mass murder perpetrated by the US government is not believable to me.

amonasro
09-23-2010, 10:48 PM
The number of people this man is insinuating must have been involved is staggering. I just don't find it believable that that many people could have had advance notice without whistle blowers and leaks. The more people you add to a conspiracy, the less feasible it becomes. That that many people would willingly remain mum about mass murder perpetrated by the US government is not believable to me.

It's incredible what this man has gone through. His wife shot herself in the head while he was in the other room, he's had close friends and family commit suicide, he's been humiliated, imprisoned, tortured and dehumanized in every way possible. Even in Argentina, he's constantly followed and photographed. Now he probably lives in fear every single day for the safety of his new family and children.

If you were a government official with inside knowledge of 9/11, would you risk everyone that you love and your life being destroyed to bring forward information that, in the end, might not even do any good? Just saying, they probably see this guy's story and keep their yaps shut.

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-23-2010, 10:49 PM
IF he releases any of those official .gov/.dhs tapes... He's a Dead man

He is already a dead man, even if it is 20 years from now.

devil21
09-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Thanks for posting that, though it is from 2009. His account of things that troubled him at Ground Zero are almost word-for-word some of the things I recently posted that troubled me at the Pentagon crash site. Both sites were obviously handled the same way. Not a smoking gun but interesting nonetheless.

Kurt Sonnenfeld: There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA. The Agency was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning! It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed. And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2881471&postcount=41

A few things have always stood out to me.
1) The FBI and every gd law enforcement agency in the country was on-site and officially called the entire area a "crime scene" and threatened arrest for anyone taking pictures or collecting anything off the ground. However, the first thing that was done was 6-12" of gravel was spread over the ENTIRE outside area of this "crime scene". Any trace evidence (or body parts) was immediately covered up and buried.

2) Firefighters that I talked to commented that there was little plane wreckage inside the building. FYI, evidence and bodies were ONLY removed from the building after midnight (to keep news crews from filming it live) and there was only one place for it all to come out. NEVER ONCE DID I SEE A PLANE PIECE COME OUT OF THAT BUILDING IN WEEKS. There are pictures floating around of landing gear and an engine inside the building but I can say for sure that those pieces were not removed at the same time everything else was removed before the actual demolition phase started. I guess it could have been done during the day but again, keeping the news crews from filming anything was very important to those in charge.

Zippyjuan
09-23-2010, 11:39 PM
It's incredible what this man has gone through. His wife shot herself in the head while he was in the other room, he's had close friends and family commit suicide, he's been humiliated, imprisoned, tortured and dehumanized in every way possible. Even in Argentina, he's constantly followed and photographed. Now he probably lives in fear every single day for the safety of his new family and children.

If you were a government official with inside knowledge of 9/11, would you risk everyone that you love and your life being destroyed to bring forward information that, in the end, might not even do any good? Just saying, they probably see this guy's story and keep their yaps shut.

His wife was found lying on a chaise lounge and the bullet entered her head from behind the ear. Try to see how easy (impossible really) that is. It wasn't suicide. A "normal" (if there is such a thing) suicide would be to hold the gun either in the mouth, under the chin, or up to the temple. He is just trying to avoid a murder rap.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2009/11/22/police-say-government-spokesman-shot-wife-staged-suicide/

Beveridge said Sonnenfeld had blood on his hands and a fine mist of blood spray on his face. The blood specks appeared to be high velocity spatter, indicating proximity to someone when they are shot. Sonnenfeld smelled of alcohol and had blood-shot eyes.

Upstairs in the couple’s bedroom, the officers found Nancy Sonnenfeld sitting on the center of a dark blue chaise lounge with the heels of her feet touching the floor and her head resting partly on the wall. She was only wearing a tank top and underwear. A gun was lying between six to eight feet in front of the couch on top of a bed comforter that was on the floor. She had a bullet wound in the back of her head and she was still breathing, her breaths labored.

When Beveridge looked closer at the head wound he noticed something that immediately appeared odd. The bullet had travelled out the back if her head, meaning that in order for Nancy to have killed herself she would have had to hold the gun in a very awkward if not impossible position.

Sonnenfeld was arrested and taken to jail. Several officers including Sgt. Calvin Hemphill said they saw blood spray on his face, a cut on his chin and a blackened eye.

A team of crime-scene investigators took measurements and collected evidence at the Sonnenfeld home. Unlike the rest of the house that was neat and orderly, the bedroom was disheveled. The mattress and bedding were askew and the comforter was on the floor next to the victim. Clumps and strands of long brown hair were on the floor. There was a large pool of blood on the couch and on the floor next to the west end of the couch. Another pool of blood was found in the middle of the chaise lounge. Blood spatter was found on the wall behind the chaise lounge.

“It was obvious that the victim had been moved from the end of the couch to the center of the couch where she was when officers entered the room,” Denver Det. Dale Wallis wrote in the arrest warrant affidavit.
At 9:07 p.m., Det. Kenneth Gurule taped an interview of Sonnenfeld, who repeatedly said his wife shot herself.

devil21
09-23-2010, 11:50 PM
His wife was found lying on a chaise lounge and the bullet entered her head from behind the ear. Try to see how easy (impossible really) that is.

You should demonstrate for us so we know for sure.

V-rod
09-24-2010, 12:19 AM
So this guy has been sitting on this information for 9 years? By the way he has a warrant out for his arrest. The charge is murder.

Maybe his wife was a CIA op! She spent months trying to seduce him, then years later he uncovered her secret, and this patriot had to defend himself against her killer kung fu grip. ;)

Live_Free_Or_Die
09-24-2010, 01:17 AM
His wife was found lying on a chaise lounge and the bullet entered her head from behind the ear. Try to see how easy (impossible really) that is. It wasn't suicide. A "normal" (if there is such a thing) suicide would be to hold the gun either in the mouth, under the chin, or up to the temple. He is just trying to avoid a murder rap.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2009/11/22/police-say-government-spokesman-shot-wife-staged-suicide/

Imagine that...

Sonnenfeld traveled to Argentina in 2003 after murder charges against him were filed then dismissed because of insufficient evidence.

One of the comments:

I pulled this up from another article:

Overwhelming Evidence??
Did Nancy Sonnenfeld leave a suicide note, written in her own hand, along with a journal of suicidal writings? YES
Were Kurt Sonnenfeld's fingerprints on the gun? NO
Were Nancy Sonnenfeld's fingerprints on the gun? YES
Was gunpowder residue on Nancy's hands, indicating she had fired a gun? YES
Was gunpowder residue on Kurt's hands, indicating he had fired a gun? NO
Did several friends and co-workers testify as to Nancy's suicidal behavior and previous suicide attempts? YES.
Did authorities investigate Kurt Sonnenfeld in 2002 and subsequently release him as a result of the abundant evidence that proved his innocence? YES

The blood spatter on the wall behind the chaise lounge is PROOF that Nancy was sitting on the chaise lounge when she shot herself, not struggling to protect herself. The blood on the floor resulted from her slumping over.

The injuries to Sonnenfeld's face were caused by several police beating him nearly unconcious merely because he wanted to be with his wife. In addition, there was no "high-velocity" blood spatter on Kurt's face. He held Nancy upon discovering her, and at some point he touched his forehead. That is the only blood found on his person. If there was "high-velocity" blood spatter on his forehead, why wasn't it on his clothes or anywhere else?

Zippyjuan
09-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Charges were later reinstated.

Sonnenfeld clamied he was writing emails while his wife allegedly killed herself. His computer was siezed and indicated that it was not used during the time of the killing.

The alleged suicide note turned out to be a page ripped out from her diary. It was found stuffed behind a picture. Why would you write a suicide note, kill yourself with your husband in the house, and hide the note?

She bled in three places in the room- on the couch, on the floor next to the couch, and below the chais lounge. For a suicide victim, she sure moved around a lot after she shot herself.

The coronor's report said that the powder marks on the body indicated that the gun was held away from her head when it was fired. So she shot herself in the back of the head while holding the gun away from her head. Pretty difficult manouver.

Sonnenfeld did not have gunpowder residue on his hands but he did have it on his shirt and pants. He described to an inmate a show he saw on the Discovery Channel where a person wrapped their hand in saran wrap to avoid getting the residue on their hands. He had blood spray splatters on him. This is fine splatters- not the sort of blood pattern you get on yourself when you touch blood or a bleeding person.

Beveridge said Sonnenfeld had blood on his hands and a fine mist of blood spray on his face. The blood specks appeared to be high velocity spatter, indicating proximity to someone when they are shot. Sonnenfeld smelled of alcohol and had blood-shot eyes.

He had a black eye he could not explain. The room was a mess with clumps of long brown hair on the floor. Did the police pull, besides beating him up, pull out clumps of her hair too? Sonnefeld said he might have gotten in a fight while he was out drinking that night but could not remember. So much for the police giving him the black eye. The bedroom was a mess but the rest of the house was neat and clean. Or it was from banging his head in his cell. That story kept changing.

Sonnenfeld said he was bashing his head on a window in the jail cell because no one was telling him what was happening with his wife. Sonnenfeld would later claim he was beaten and tortured by Denver police. Gurule asked about a possible fight.

Sonnenfeld said he blacks out a lot when he drinks and may have forgotten about a fight. He later said the fight was likely related to him drinking that night.

He had a serious problem with drug and alcohol abuse and had been in rehab for that. Police noted that he was obviously intoxicated and he himself said he had been out and could not remember much. HER friends say she was tired of this and wanted to leave him.

By the time he and his wife Nancy went on a Thanksgiving vacation in 2001 to Thailand they had been “fighting” for a year, he told police. While in Bangkok, Nancy caught him with drugs and found him in bed with two prostitutes, according to the affidavit. She vowed to separate.

Nancy Sonnenberg’s cousin, Leslie Lindberg, in an interview following Nancy’s death, that the day after Nancy returned from Thailand she met Nancy for lunch. Nancy was very depressed and had lost a lot of weight. She told Nancy she caught Kurt using heroin and with two prostitutes. He had paid $600 to a massage parlor.

In Thailand, she moved into a different hotel and even left the country before he did. He had her passport so she had to get a duplicate from the US Ebmasy so she could leave. She filed for seperation shortly after she got back (November).

I give less credence to jailhouse stories, but two inmates said that Sonnenfeld described to them how he killed her and the stories appeared to match the evidence at the scene.

Romulus
09-24-2010, 11:06 AM
This is crazy.. people get killed and framed for murder all the time. Especially maybe someone like this? Nothing is ever off the table when it comes to thugs.

lynnf
09-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Thanks for posting that, though it is from 2009. His account of things that troubled him at Ground Zero are almost word-for-word some of the things I recently posted that troubled me at the Pentagon crash site. Both sites were obviously handled the same way. Not a smoking gun but interesting nonetheless.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2881471&postcount=41

here is a more recent article (I may have inadvertently posted the wrong one originally)

http://www.voltairenet.org/article166910.html

Fraudulent documents have been introduced into the courts, usually in an illegal manner — or at best, outside of protocol. This happened again just recently when Interpol Washington made a secret and unconstitutional intervention. In addition, we’ve been followed, our mail has been opened, our website was hacked, and even our garbage has been stolen. A while ago a radio station here — notorious for its close ties to the US embassy — issued a completely false report that there was an order for my capture. Just a couple of weeks ago we received an e-mail from someone claiming to be an American living in Buenos Aires who wanted to meet with us. We checked the IP address and discovered that the server was located just outside of Langley and is registered to the Department of Defense!

I’ve read a lot of commentaries asking why I don’t just upload everything on YouTube. But I have some moral issues with that. It’s not for entertainment and should not be treated superficially. Secondly, you have to remember that the first time I agreed to show some of my footage and talk about my experiences on television back in 2004, I was arrested just days before the show was to air and imprisoned for 7 months. Since then my life and the lives of those close to me have been consumed by this fight against injustice and the world’s only superpower. We are in the midst of an ongoing legal battle. It’s like walking on a razor’s edge. I’m not in a position to just throw it out and see what happens.

Suzanimal
01-05-2015, 06:35 PM
9/11 'truther' to be extradited in wife's slaying

DENVER — A man wanted in connection with the 2002 death of his wife is being extradited back to the United States, according to multiple reports from Argentinean media.

Kurt Sonnenfeld, a videographer who has claimed the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, will be extradited back to Colorado following a ruling from Argentina's highest court.

Sonnenfeld is accused of killing his wife, Nancy, in the early morning hours on New Year's Day in 2002. Sonnenfeld told police that his wife had shot herself.

She was found shot in the back of the head. Court records showed "her injury was not consistent with having been self-inflicted."

Sonnenfeld was arrested and charged with first-degree murder but saw those charges dropped six months later after prosecutors dropped the case due to a lack of evidence.

He then fled to Argentina, where he's been living ever since.

Sonnenfeld says he has video of ground zero in Manhattan after the 9/11 attacks that proves the U.S. was involved. He's written a book in which he claims the U.S. government tried to silence him.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/02/911-truther-to-be-extradited/21220723/

Lucille
01-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Fascinating OP. Wow.

here is a more recent article (I may have inadvertently posted the wrong one originally)

http://www.voltairenet.org/article166910.html

Fraudulent documents have been introduced into the courts, usually in an illegal manner — or at best, outside of protocol. This happened again just recently when Interpol Washington made a secret and unconstitutional intervention. In addition, we’ve been followed, our mail has been opened, our website was hacked, and even our garbage has been stolen. A while ago a radio station here — notorious for its close ties to the US embassy — issued a completely false report that there was an order for my capture. Just a couple of weeks ago we received an e-mail from someone claiming to be an American living in Buenos Aires who wanted to meet with us. We checked the IP address and discovered that the server was located just outside of Langley and is registered to the Department of Defense!

I’ve read a lot of commentaries asking why I don’t just upload everything on YouTube. But I have some moral issues with that. It’s not for entertainment and should not be treated superficially. Secondly, you have to remember that the first time I agreed to show some of my footage and talk about my experiences on television back in 2004, I was arrested just days before the show was to air and imprisoned for 7 months. Since then my life and the lives of those close to me have been consumed by this fight against injustice and the world’s only superpower. We are in the midst of an ongoing legal battle. It’s like walking on a razor’s edge. I’m not in a position to just throw it out and see what happens.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/02/911-truther-to-be-extradited/21220723/

Great update, thanks.

He should definitely upload it to youtube now. I might also add, it is the moral thing to do.

donnay
01-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Fascinating OP. Wow.

Great update, thanks.

He should definitely upload it to youtube now. I might also add, it is the moral thing to do.

I couldn't agree more. Hopefully he has people standing-by to send the video far and wide should his untimely death occur.

jmdrake
01-06-2015, 11:09 AM

It was brought up. You are being disingenuous.

Kurt Sonnenfeld: I’ve suffered false accusations for “crimes” that demonstrably did not happen, abusive imprisonment and torture as a result of those accusations, as well as outrageous calumnies against my reputation, death threats, kidnap attempts and several other violations of civil and human rights as denounced by numerous international accords. My return to the United States would not only be a continuation of those violations, but would be aggregated by the separation - perhaps permanent - from my wife and three-year old twin daughters, the only thing remaining that I have to live for. And then, after the impossibility of receiving a fair trial for a crime that did not happen, I could be subject to the death penalty.

And people wonder why more whistleblowers don't come forward? His life was threatened, his wife was killed, he was accused of the murder, what kind of message do you think that sends to whistleblowers?

jmdrake
01-06-2015, 11:13 AM
9/11 'truther' to be extradited in wife's slaying

DENVER — A man wanted in connection with the 2002 death of his wife is being extradited back to the United States, according to multiple reports from Argentinean media.

Kurt Sonnenfeld, a videographer who has claimed the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, will be extradited back to Colorado following a ruling from Argentina's highest court.

Sonnenfeld is accused of killing his wife, Nancy, in the early morning hours on New Year's Day in 2002. Sonnenfeld told police that his wife had shot herself.

She was found shot in the back of the head. Court records showed "her injury was not consistent with having been self-inflicted."

Sonnenfeld was arrested and charged with first-degree murder but saw those charges dropped six months later after prosecutors dropped the case due to a lack of evidence.

He then fled to Argentina, where he's been living ever since.

Sonnenfeld says he has video of ground zero in Manhattan after the 9/11 attacks that proves the U.S. was involved. He's written a book in which he claims the U.S. government tried to silence him.

You know it's funny. Gary Webb got shot in the head twice and that was ruled a sucicide. Same for Terrance Yeakey. I believe she was murdered, but not by her husband.

Edit: Here's the report for Terrance Yeakey's "suicide".

http://www.riflewarrior.com/who_killed_terry_yeakey.htm
The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb
destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this.
According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms
before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently
seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough
terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in
the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on
his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his
slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this
final distance.

TheCount
01-06-2015, 11:16 AM
He's been looking for 'experts' to look at his 'unreleased but very important' pictures and video since 2005. How much of it has been released to show the truth?