PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Triumvirate! ** Lawson - Amash - Ron Paul **

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Let's get this done. Justin Amash and Ron Paul are guaranteed wins in their races. It's time to push for Lawson who is in a horse race for the win.

I'm going to throw in $20.10, and will post it

Who else is in to support Lawson?

Donors
Michigan11
JamesButabi

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Done! Posted below..

Your contribution of $20.10 was received.
Thank you for your most generous support!
Sincerely,
Lawson for Congress Staff

Bergie Bergeron
09-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Really broke :(

brenden.b
09-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Could you possibly mean Rand Paul?

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Could you possibly mean Rand Paul?

I'm referring to the US House.....

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Donate here: https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/contribute

CaseyJones
09-23-2010, 06:16 PM
bumped and reped

Jeremy
09-23-2010, 06:16 PM
bump

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Wake it up! Liberty is calling

Edit: I didn't actually get called but I feel the window for freedom is opening and we need to take advantage of this time. So let's quit playing around

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 07:06 PM
I feel the pull to put everything I have into these candidates, including Glen Bradley and Rand Paul. Let's donate 'en mass and bring Lawson to the front to fight for us all. Who is next?

Listen to some motivational music if you must but don't delay, time is short. 2012 will be here soon and we must lay the ground work for that.

Bergie Bergeron
09-23-2010, 08:35 PM

Michigan11
09-23-2010, 08:35 PM

okay this was just a test, nothing but a test.

Just relax it

JamesButabi
09-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Ive been following it closely. He has a very legit shot at this. I can't believe we don't have more support for such a key player.

Dear James,

Your contribution of $20.10 was received.
Thank you for your most generous support!
Sincerely,
Lawson for Congress Staff

Thomas
09-23-2010, 08:49 PM
dude, you stole my phrase! >:{

Bergie Bergeron
09-23-2010, 09:08 PM
:o

Michigan11
09-24-2010, 06:17 AM
dude, you stole my phrase! >:{

I gave you credit for it in this thread before I made the thread. Loved the word.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261029&page=2

JamesButabi
09-24-2010, 10:22 AM
End of the Quarter Drive
Dear James,
As you often hear, fundraising is one of the key indicators of a successful campaign. The media tends to focus on both poll results and fundraising - and we are just one week away from the end of the quarter where we will report our fundraising totals.

You've been extremely supportive of this campaign so far, this summer you helped us and a week ago you brought us $30,000 in our moneybomb.

But the triangle is an expensive place to campaign, and we are putting your money to good use.

Our goal is to reach $225k raised online and are now at $175k.

Will you help us reach our goal and retire a 22-year incumbent?

Here is what we have accomplished together so far.

•Polling shows us with a very slight lead over 22 year incumbent David Price! This is major news and proof your continued support is paying off. Even Real Clear Politics moved our race to in-play and will start tracking it.
•We have received several recent major endorsements from figures around the country including: Rep. Ron Paul, Rep. Tom Coburn, Rep. Rep. Tom McClintock, and a myriad of others!
•Volunteers are turning out each week to identify our supporters and obtain pledges for them to vote. Thousands of yard signs and tens of thousands of pieces of literature have been distributed as well.
Even President Obama sent out an email in support of my opponent.

We can do this! If we boost our fundraising and continue our hard fought campaign, we are extremely well positioned for a big upset in November of a 11-term incumbent who has helped increase our national debt by 11-trillion dollars.

That's a trillion dollars each time he's elected to congress.

www.lawsonforcongress.com

Bergie Bergeron
09-24-2010, 01:28 PM
bump !

Michigan11
09-24-2010, 03:45 PM
End of the Quarter Drive
Dear James,
As you often hear, fundraising is one of the key indicators of a successful campaign. The media tends to focus on both poll results and fundraising - and we are just one week away from the end of the quarter where we will report our fundraising totals.

You've been extremely supportive of this campaign so far, this summer you helped us and a week ago you brought us $30,000 in our moneybomb.

But the triangle is an expensive place to campaign, and we are putting your money to good use.

Our goal is to reach $225k raised online and are now at $175k.

Will you help us reach our goal and retire a 22-year incumbent?

Here is what we have accomplished together so far.

•Polling shows us with a very slight lead over 22 year incumbent David Price! This is major news and proof your continued support is paying off. Even Real Clear Politics moved our race to in-play and will start tracking it.
•We have received several recent major endorsements from figures around the country including: Rep. Ron Paul, Rep. Tom Coburn, Rep. Rep. Tom McClintock, and a myriad of others!
•Volunteers are turning out each week to identify our supporters and obtain pledges for them to vote. Thousands of yard signs and tens of thousands of pieces of literature have been distributed as well.
Even President Obama sent out an email in support of my opponent.

We can do this! If we boost our fundraising and continue our hard fought campaign, we are extremely well positioned for a big upset in November of a 11-term incumbent who has helped increase our national debt by 11-trillion dollars.

That's a trillion dollars each time he's elected to congress.

www.lawsonforcongress.com

Bump for donations!

Bergie Bergeron
09-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Is everyone short on money?