PDA

View Full Version : Carjacking victims calls cops, gets arrested himself

JustinTime
09-23-2010, 04:26 PM
...and his dog gets shot.

http://www.tbd.com/articles/2010/09/family-outraged-after-officer-shoots-dog-13692.html

Its too bad he had to call the police, he did a hell of a job defending himself, but if he had a shoot out and never called the police, he'd still be in serious trouble no doubt.

Anyway, this one is messed up in so many ways I dont even know where to begin.

newyearsrevolution08
09-23-2010, 04:31 PM
that sucks

feels like we are missing part of the story though

why were the guys there and why did they call the cops?

JustinTime
09-23-2010, 04:39 PM
that sucks

feels like we are missing part of the story though

why were the guys there and why did they call the cops?

He called the cops because two men tried to carjack him... unless Im missing something.

newyearsrevolution08
09-23-2010, 04:44 PM
He called the cops because two men tried to carjack him... unless Im missing something.

nah I must have read it wrong

I thought I read that the two armed men who ended up getting shot at called the cops which then led to him being hassled and his dog shot.

too many meds me thinks lol :D

DamianTV
09-23-2010, 05:37 PM
It brings a tear to my eye to hear how many times the Cops, the ones that are supposed to protect us, come down and kill our animals.

There have been so many cases where animal abusers have grown up to become murderers and serial killers. Unfortunately, to call someone a Cop nowadays pretty much includes them in at least one, or both, of those groups.

And for the record, we are next on the list...

youngbuck
09-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Stupid scumbag pigs...

I'm not surprised to see this is from Prince George's County.

madengr
09-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Stupid scumbag pigs...

I'm not surprised to see this is from Prince George's County.

Watch that tongue, you could be charged:

But Barlow was arrested and charged with multiple crimes, including insulting an officer.