PDA

View Full Version : What a surge in donations tonight..

JAHOGS
10-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I was watching the meter to see if we would pass yesterday's total. As of 11 est we were just short about 1500 and then all of a sudden in the last 30 minutes we are up by 9000. Why the surge tonight? Do you guys think BO had something to do with the donations? LOL

kylejack
10-17-2007, 09:43 PM
I was watching the meter to see if we would pass yesterday's total. As of 11 est we were just short about 1500 and then all of a sudden in the last 30 minutes we are up by 9000. Why the surge tonight? Do you guys think BO had something to do with the donations? LOL
I'm just imagining some liberal seeing Bill O'Reilly speak bad about Ron and smoke starts coming out his ears and he quickly surfs to Ron's site and donates $2300 before he even realized what him. Love it! Thanks Bill!

csen
10-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Donation request email just went out -- guess those things really are effective.

JAHOGS
10-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Donation request email just went out -- guess those things really are effective.

It's amazing how much was raised the last hr for today and still 15 minutes to go

mannycp
http://www.ronpaul2008.com I donated today.

hopeforamerica

Yep, I donated due to the email.

McDermit
mhm. Tomorrow will see a nice jump.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 09:46 PM

It shot up about 12.5K. Hmmm, that does seem suspiciously high, and that seems to be well after the Factor was finished, doesn't it?

Maybe a family all decided to donate at the same time, or maybe they decided to start putting in some of the off-line donations....who knows.

chowda
10-17-2007, 09:47 PM
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/thumb_yesterday_vs_today_line.png

Cindy
10-17-2007, 09:48 PM

The last time BO was rude to Paul, I was so pissed I sent Paul $25 bucks.

It could very well be the reason why.

JAHOGS
It shot up about 12.5K. Hmmm, that does seem suspiciously high, and that seems to be well after the Factor was finished, doesn't it?

Maybe a family all decided to donate at the same time, or maybe they decided to start putting in some of the off-line donations....who knows.

That could possibly it. The online donations. But man the number has sky rocketed in the last hr

kylejack
Last hour of contributors, if anyone wants to try and figure it out:

Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|Lawrencevill e|NJ^Christopher|Johns|Gainesville|FL^Erik|Peterso n|Birmingham|AL^Kevin|Maskell|Waukegan|IL^Cathy|Sp ringer|Rising Fawn|GA^Dean|Etter|Eugene|OR^Thomas|Glavin|Stevens Point|WI
Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ^Christopher|Johns|Gainesville|FL^E rik|Peterson|Birmingham|AL^Kevin|Maskell|Waukegan| IL^Cathy|Springer|Rising Fawn|GA^Dean|Etter|Eugene|OR
Thomas|Wilkinson|Fremont|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO^Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ^Christopher|Johns|Gainesville|FL^E rik|Peterson|Birmingham|AL^Kevin|Maskell|Waukegan| IL
Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkinson|Fremo nt|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO^Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ^Christopher|Johns|Gainesville|FL^E rik|Peterson|Birmingham|AL
Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkinson|Fremo nt|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO^Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ^Christopher|Johns|Gainesville|FL^E rik|Peterson|Birmingham|AL
Rex|Rampton|Platte City|MO^Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkins on|Fremont|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO^Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ^Christopher|Johns|Gainesville|FL
Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX^Rex|Rampton|Platte City|MO^Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkins on|Fremont|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO^Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ
Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX^Rex|Rampton|Platte City|MO^Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkins on|Fremont|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO^Ron|Hipner|Citrus Springs|FL^Kevin|Ferzoco|Tampa|FL^Anthony|Lawson|L awrenceville|NJ
Donnis|Walters|Anchorage|AK^Andrea|Beck|Phoenix|AZ ^William|Nicholson|St Clair Shores|MI^Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX^Rex|Rampton| Platte City|MO^Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkins on|Fremont|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO
Donnis|Walters|Anchorage|AK^Andrea|Beck|Phoenix|AZ ^William|Nicholson|St Clair Shores|MI^Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX^Rex|Rampton| Platte City|MO^Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA^Thomas|Wilkins on|Fremont|CA^Mark|Westcott|Richmond Heughts|MO
Walter|Dorawa|Atlant|GA^Omar|Attia|Bogota|NJ^Donni s|Walters|Anchorage|AK^Andrea|Beck|Phoenix|AZ^Will iam|Nicholson|St Clair Shores|MI^Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX^Rex|Rampton| Platte City|MO^Ralph|Petrucci|Cambridge|MA
Trevor|Halstead|Norfolk|VA^Walter|Dorawa|Atlant|GA ^Omar|Attia|Bogota|NJ^Donnis|Walters|Anchorage|AK^ Andrea|Beck|Phoenix|AZ^William|Nicholson|St Clair Shores|MI^Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX^Rex|Rampton| Platte City|MO
Kim|Mcgiboney|Nashville|TN^Trevor|Halstead|Norfolk |VA^Walter|Dorawa|Atlant|GA^Omar|Attia|Bogota|NJ^D onnis|Walters|Anchorage|AK^Andrea|Beck|Phoenix|AZ^ William|Nicholson|St Clair Shores|MI^Roland|Capuchino|Houston|TX
Ryan|Angelone|Seymour|CT^Joey|Mariano|Los Angeles|CA^Kim|Mcgiboney|Nashville|TN^Trevor|Halst ead|Norfolk|VA^Walter|Dorawa|Atlant|GA^Omar|Attia| Bogota|NJ^Donnis|Walters|Anchorage|AK^Andrea|Beck| Phoenix|AZ
Ryan|Angelone|Seymour|CT^Joey|Mariano|Los Angeles|CA^Kim|Mcgiboney|Nashville|TN^Trevor|Halst ead|Norfolk|VA^Walter|Dorawa|Atlant|GA^Omar|Attia| Bogota|NJ^Donnis|Walters|Anchorage|AK^Andrea|Beck| Phoenix|AZ
Vonda|Garcia|Whitefish|MT^Derek|Ablamsky|Malden|MA ^Brad|White|Chicago|IL^Melanie|Mcguire|Branchburg| NJ^Ryan|Angelone|Seymour|CT^Joey|Mariano|Los Angeles|CA^Kim|Mcgiboney|Nashville|TN^Trevor|Halst ead|Norfolk|VA
Bryan|Burge|Yorktown|VA^Charles|Warren|Boca Raton|FL^Vonda|Garcia|Whitefish|MT^Derek|Ablamsky| Malden|MA^Brad|White|Chicago|IL^Melanie|Mcguire|Br anchburg|NJ^Ryan|Angelone|Seymour|CT^Joey|Mariano| Los Angeles|CA
Joel|Berry|Kerrville|TX^David|Dana|Renton|WA^Fran| Fleming|Grand Junction|CO^Jeffrey|Dodge|Damascus|MD^Jon|Hamilton |Houston|TX^Gary|Wood|Kirkland|WA^Bryan|Burge|York town|VA^Charles|Warren|Boca Raton|FL
Anthony|Rajoppe|San Diego|CA^Martha|Romo|Aliso Viejo|CA^Joel|Berry|Kerrville|TX^David|Dana|Renton |WA^Fran|Fleming|Grand Junction|CO^Jeffrey|Dodge|Damascus|MD^Jon|Hamilton |Houston|TX^Gary|Wood|Kirkland|WA
Tom|Hogan|Indianapolis|IN^Julie|Connolly|Valencia| CA^Gerald|Larson|Huntsville|AL^Bill|Long|Dallas|TX ^Wilson|Gower|Phoenix|AZ^John|Purcell Jr|Albany|NY^Ralph|Arana|Lynwood|IL^Valerie|Marqui s|Granada Hills|CA
Daniel|Gocay|Kirkland|WA^Steve|Huffman|San Francisco|CA^Chris|Ferreira|Arlington|VA^William|M cnamara|Van Nuys|CA^Andrew|Jason|Hialeah|FL^David|Palmacci|Bos ton|MA^Diane|Macrae|Dundee|NY^Tom|Hogan|Indianapol is|IN
Chad|Schneider|Bellevue|NE^Charles|Witte|Citrus Springs|FL^Ryan|Keisling|Kings Beach|CA^Juris|Purins|Saint Paul|MN^Robert|Kinyon|Marysville|OH^Guy|Golden|Pin ckney|MI^Wesley|Bond|Houston|TX^Brian|Frantz|Colle ge Station|TX
David|Forty|St Petersburg|FL^Kimberly|Salian|St George|UT^John|Schumacherhardy|South Lancaster|MA^Seth|Coleman|Troutdale|OR^Jason|Taylo r|Cranberry Twp|PA^Jim|Skala|Hartselle|AL^Cindi|Conti|Clovis|C A^James|Droney Iii|Pittsburgh|PA
James|Christian|Grand Prairie|TX^Jw|Boyden|New Orleans|LA^Maxwell|Hayes|De Soto|KS^Jacques|Maxwell|Minneapolis|MN^Derek|Under wood|Cullman|AL^Alan|Chapman|Studio City|CA^Kelly|Fink|Phoenix|AZ^Shauna|Bryant|Norwic h|CT
Katrina|Morrison|Belleville|MI^Robert|Crouch|Front Royal|VA^David|Manzolini|Rome|NY^Michael|Curry|Ton awanda|NY^Chad|Booth|Madison|AL^Gary|Bennett|Lubbo ck|TX^John|Collier Iv|Stephenville|TX^Daniel|Kircher|Burlington|WA
Nicholas|Sidlin|Washington|DC^James|Black|A|TX^Tim othy|Mclane|Olathe|KS^Michael|Miller|Boise|ID^Keit h|Owen|Fostoria|OH^Kent|Kaluf|Dana Point|CA^Ronald|Cappuccio|Cherry Hill|NJ^James|Weatherford|Santa Monica|CA
Michael|Crowder|Piney Flats|TN^Donald|Werner|St James City|FL^Christopher|Paul|Tivoli|NY^Michael|Swilley Sr|Franklin|WI^Nicholas|Sidlin|Washington|DC^James |Black|A|TX^Timothy|Mclane|Olathe|KS^Michael|Mille r|Boise|ID

austin356

exact time a campaign email came out. The email ended with the line that is in my signature......

kylejack
10-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Anyone know if there was a money bomb planned for tonight?

kylejack
exact time a campaign email came out.
Bingo, I think you've got it. That's most definitely it. I received that but forgot about it.

chowda
It was definitely the email he sent.. it happens every time he asks for donations via email.

Stealth4
10-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Bingo, I think you've got it. That's most definitely it. I received that but forgot about it.

its definitely the email.

austin356
10-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I am glad this was not a "fundraising email" but rather a message from the good Doctor.

We definitely dont want to extend our cards too far by sending out fundraising emails extremely often.

TechnoGuyRob
10-17-2007, 09:53 PM
My mom just said "You take care of the grassroots and donations, and I'll vote for him." However, I just got her to read the e-mail, and she donated $17.76! :)

Jerome
10-17-2007, 10:00 PM
I like how Bill O'Reilly's initials are BO. I'd call it poetic justice.

libertythor
10-17-2007, 10:03 PM
He has been getting a lot of media coverage too.

inibo
10-17-2007, 10:35 PM
last updated: 10/18/07 12:32 AM EST
total raised today: $8,002

32 minutes: $8,002 :eek:

:D

Suzu
10-17-2007, 11:04 PM
I got out of bed to donate!

billm317
10-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks O'Reilly!

libertythor
10-17-2007, 11:09 PM
I do think that there is a little bit more than the email at work here. 35,000 in two hours

Yes...thanks Bill O'Reilly!

libertythor
10-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Ah...and the one million dollar barrer was just broken....many people that surf into his site for whatever reason are seeing that the donations are being sustained and are more apt to donate because they see the support.

The bandwagon effect.

ronpaulhawaii
10-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Part of it is the work of these patriots

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25583

aknappjr
10-17-2007, 11:32 PM
It wasn't just a donation request.

It was a donation request from Ron Paul himself. He doesn't ask people for money or their vote, unlike other politicians. But he needs to beat these pseudoconservatives at their own game.

Please donate now.

I've thought about getting married so I can donate the $4600.