PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Giuliani: 1 Meetup Group!

RevolutionSD
10-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Only 5 members total!!!!!!!! And THIS is the guy who is allegedly leading in the polls????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

ross11988
10-17-2007, 09:56 PM
I wonder how many show up to the meetup and WTF WOULD THEY EVEN DO!!!!!

Rudy Supporter #1 "I think we should get some um Tyvex and um make some banners"

Rudy Supporter #2 "................................... Why would we do that????"

Rudy Supporter #1 "I have no idea"

james1906
10-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm guessing the members are his wife and his daughter's ex-boyfriend just doing it to spite her.

Cindy
10-17-2007, 09:58 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously. You know he has people who will vote for him. They know, Rudy has "wealthy elites" behind him who will fund his campaign and that he can hire people to do the campaign work for money. Rudy supporters don't have to start meet ups.

For example, last I checked here in Florisa, rudy was at 53% in the polls. Thats out of 11 candidates. Why would they bother to volunter their time and money to campaign for him here? They don't need to gain anything new.

Knowing Rudy has only 1 meetup with 5 members is no reason for us to relax. We still have a lot of ground to gain and cover to get RPs poll and donation numbers up to compete with Rudy.

I'm thrilled RP doesn't have the elites in his back pocket and would rather be where i am then where a Rudy supporter is.

Give me liberty
10-17-2007, 10:01 PM
How can rudy protect america if rudy cant fire a child-molesting priest lol?

bobmurph
10-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Laura Ingraham was repeatedly playing an audio clip from 1996 of Rudy saying "I ran as a Republican...but I'm not really one." Pretty freakin' hilarious.

Apparently, she had a poll on her site about "who is the true conservative GOP candidate"...Rudy only got 5%. Fred won with 41%. Other had 34%. Only Fred, Rudy, McCain, Romney and "other" were the options.

ChooseLiberty
10-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Ghouliani has a few other meet up groups -

they meet at the NY Fed, AIPAC, CFR, Bohemian Grove, etc.