PDA

View Full Version : Republican ``Pledge to America`` is another con job!

johnwk
09-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Here we go again with promises instead of actions! The sad truth is, Obamacare is a perfect example to show the Republican Party leadership is full of crap and works hand in clove with the progressives to enslave the American people and subvert our constitutionally limited system of government.

Take for example the Republican State AG’s who have taken Obamacare to court. Instead of filing in the Supreme Court which has original jurisdiction in the case, they filed in district court. In addition, they have not, to the best of my knowledge file for an injunction to stop the implementation of Obamacare while the case is being litigated. Why is all this important? Because not filing for an injunction to stop the implementation of Obamacare while the case is being litigated, and not filing in the Supreme Court which has ultimate authority to determine the constitutionality of Obamacare, buys time to allow major portions of Obamacare to be implemented, creating an irreversible situation when the case finally gets to the S.C., and, at that time there will be less outcry by the people if Obamacare is upheld because the people will have begrudgingly adopted to the mandates of this tyrannical act.

Something fowl is afoot and the American people are being conned once again!

When will the American People wake up to the slithering snakes in the Republican Party Leadership?

JWK

Health care by consent of the governed (Article 5) our amendment process --- tyranny by a PROGRESSIVE (http://cpc.grijalva.house.gov/index.cfm?ContentID=166&ParentID=0&SectionID=4&SectionTree=4&lnk=b&ItemID=164) majority vote in Congress!

sluggo
09-23-2010, 07:53 AM
The only thing the GOP is mad about is that they didn't get enough time at the trough when these bills (Cap and Trade, the "stimulus", etc) were written.

ibaghdadi
09-23-2010, 09:33 AM
When will the American People wake up to the slithering snakes in the Republican Party Leadership?

+1

johnwk
09-23-2010, 08:45 PM
The only thing the GOP is mad about is that they didn't get enough time at the trough when these bills (Cap and Trade, the "stimulus", etc) were written.

Exactly! When the Republican Party leadership pledges to close down and defund, for example, the un-constitutional federal department of education whose budget was double by Obama to $122 BILLION and has over 5,000 employees sucking our blood, then I might begin to believe the Republican Party leadership is sincere in returning to a government of defined and limited powers which are enumerated in our written Constitution.

JWK

Our federal government personifies a living creature, a predator: it grows, it multiplies, it protects itself, it feeds on those it can defeat, and does everything to expand and flourish, even at the expense of enslaving a nation’s entire population.

sailingaway
09-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Rand's plan is better.

YouTube - "Rand's Plan" - Rand Paul For US Senate - Kentucky - 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVorVi8gCJM&feature=player_embedded)

Matt Collins
09-23-2010, 09:20 PM
http://animalspooing.com/data/media/2/pooping.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
09-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Crassly CONgress... oh the Charlatans always coming up with gimmicks to such the ignorance of Americans.

johnwk
09-24-2010, 06:23 AM
Crassly CONgress... oh the Charlatans always coming up with gimmicks to such the ignorance of Americans.

How many of the clowns who are behind this "pledge" voted to enlarge the iron fist of the federal government when they voted in favor of the No Child Left Behind Act?

How many of the clowns who are behind this “pledge” were obedient to their pledge to uphold our Constitution when they voted to enlarge the iron fist of the federal government by voting for the No Child Left Behind Act?

How many of these clowns who are behind this “pledge” have listed some of their specific votes in Congress approving unconstitutional bills, and publicly apologized for these specific tyrannical votes? Not one! There is no freaken remorse from these despots and tyrants. Instead, they engage in another con job because an election draws near and Tea Party Participants have finally awaken to their game.

JWK

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.___ Tenth Amendment

johnwk
09-25-2010, 02:37 PM
If the Republican Party leadership were sincere in wanting to reverse what our progressive crowd has been doing over the past 75 years or so, they would have identified and pledged to defund and close down some of the Establishment’s unconstitutional and bloodsucking institutions such as the unconstitutional federal department of education. But heck, seems as though they are just fine with this parasitic institution staying alive, so long as the Republican Party leadership gets their chance to be in charge of re-distributing the $120 BILLION budget which has been confiscated from the paychecks of Mary and Joe Sixpack who can barely meet their own personal economic needs.

And, while Mary and Joe Sixpack’s annual earnings are about $50-60K, the 5000 bloodsuckers at the federal department of education are paid very, very handsomely, see: FEDERAL EMPLOYEE OVERVIEW (http://federaljobs.net/)

“Are you considering a government job? The federal government employs approximately 2 million federal workers plus 700,000 Postal workers and hires hundreds of thousands each year to replace civil service workers that transfer to other federal government jobs, retire, or leave for other reasons. Average annual salary for full-time federal government jobs now exceeds $79,197.

The U.S. Government is the largest employer in the United States, hiring about 2.0 percent of the nation's work force and the workforce is expanding significantly due to health care reform, in-sourcing, and many new regulatory programs. Federal government jobs can be found in every state and large metropolitan area, including overseas in over 200 countries. The average annual federal workers compensation, including pay plus benefits, now exceeds $119,982 compared to just $59,909 for the private sector according to the United States Bureau of Economic Analysis.”

And in return for their outrageous salaries and benefits, the 5000 employees at the federal department of education volunteer their services during federal elections to keep alive and expand the iron fist of the federal government, whether Republicans or Democrats are in charge.

No wonder the Republican Party leadership gives a cold shoulder to Sharron Angle. She represents a threat to the Washington Establishment’s gravy train. And so, instead of getting behind her and giving her their full support, the Republican Party leadership creates a. rope-a-dope pledge, trying to con the people once again.

JWK

Our federal government personifies a living creature, a predator: it grows, it multiplies, it protects itself, it feeds on those it can defeat, and does everything to expand and flourish, even at the expense of enslaving a nation’s entire population.

pcosmar
09-25-2010, 02:58 PM
(duh)
The Pledge is not really a Pledge, It's more of a Guideline.

http://www.devon-cornwall-film.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/johnny-depp-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

I can't believe that any one would take this pledge seriously.
especially given known history.

I got negged on this, but I still think it fits

speciallyblend
09-25-2010, 03:10 PM
whoever signs this pledge should be removed from office asap!!!

DamianTV
09-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I wish it were true, but do you have any idea how many stupid people buy their lies?

RonPaulGetsIt
09-25-2010, 07:37 PM
I wish it were true, but do you have any idea how many stupid people buy their lies?

I hope not as many as usual. This whole thing seems pretty transparent to me. Yawn.....where were they when Bush was running roughshot over this country. Now Republican pledge to america with Gingrich and Palin waiting in the wings. No thanks.

johnwk
09-26-2010, 02:14 PM
John Boehner, with his rope-a-dope pledge, is part of the problem! And HERE HE IS (http://www.educationreport.org/pubs/mer/article.aspx?id=4082) at the signing of the No Child Left Behind Act, the largest-ever increase in federal education spending and regulation!

Hey Boehner, what part of the Constitution grants power to Congress to tax for, spend on and regulate public school systems created under state constitutions?

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected.

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.”---Federalist Paper No 45

JWK

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.___ Tenth Amendment

DamianTV
09-26-2010, 02:41 PM
I hope not as many as usual. This whole thing seems pretty transparent to me. Yawn.....where were they when Bush was running roughshot over this country. Now Republican pledge to america with Gingrich and Palin waiting in the wings. No thanks.

I hope so too.

When I was younger, I might have fallen for this. But on the bright side, look at the people that support Ron Paul. More computer literate internet savvy people who grew up knowing the world is complete bullshit, and grandma and grandpa cant figure out how to do anything but listen to the mouth puppets on mainstream media, and really think the good Doctor has more fruitloops than a cornflakes box. The truth is that anyone that believes this so called Pledge needs to head over to their local proctologist to get their heads examined.