PDA

View Full Version : Funny: Daily Show Exposes Non-Union Paid Protesters on Picket Line

FrankRep
09-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Daily Show Exposes Non-Union Protesters on Picket Line (http://www.breitbart.tv/daily-show-exposes-non-union-protesters-on-picket-line/)

Minimum wage, no benefits, 3-days per week. The union is nailed mis-treating the "temp workers" they hire to protest on behalf of their own members.

Watch Video:
http://www.breitbart.tv/daily-show-exposes-non-union-protesters-on-picket-line/

GunnyFreedom
09-23-2010, 12:29 AM
That actually was very funny.

Andrew-Austin
09-23-2010, 12:42 AM
That was actually really hilarious, union boss got BURNT.

dannno
09-23-2010, 12:52 AM
Wow, some anti-Jon Stewart folks who like to talk about how he's so left wing are going to be surprised with this one :cool:

Andrew-Austin
09-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Wow, some anti-Jon Stewart folks who like to talk about how he's so left wing are going to be surprised with this one :cool:

Lol I've had such a convo w/ you before. I hereby eat crow, the show isn't as leftish as I thought. I've seen plenty of leftists show regrets towards labor unions before though so it isn't an entirely new trick of theirs.

Promontorium
09-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Stewart is a leftist. The jury isn't out. It's old news. A good comedian can poke fun at anything, and his best material is making fun of his loved ones. I think Stewart is a very good comedian, and that's why I like his show.

I was going to comment that there seems to be a mini campaign on here to confuse people about Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. But now I see this is definitely not a covert op.

Unless Jon Stewart literally announces he's an individualist, and rejects collectivism, and goes to the end of his days without backing out on that, I will remain convinced he's a leftist. Not because of what he hasn't said, but what he has said. On his show, in his "history" book, and in interviews. And even if he weren't a leftist, he took a completely apolitical puff comedy show and turned it into another wing of the Democratic Party.

V-rod
09-23-2010, 02:58 AM
I know I'm exaggerating, but even a Stalinist would poke fun at a GULAG.