PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad on Larry King, made some good points

cindy25
09-22-2010, 07:58 PM
such as why does the USA care so much for a country 10 thousand miles away?

ForLibertyFight
09-22-2010, 08:02 PM
i thought larry got owned

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 08:03 PM
why does the USA care so much for a country 10 thousand miles away?

Answer: Israel.

Infowars.com: Zionist Lobby Paid Off U.S. Journalists To Sell Israeli Foreign Policy
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257792

YouTube - Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI&feature=player_embedded)

Andrew Ryan
09-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Tube?

Brett85
09-22-2010, 08:15 PM
I don't support bombing or invading Iran, but Ahmadinejad is a nut. Nobody should take that guy seriously.

squarepusher
09-22-2010, 08:19 PM
I don't support bombing or invading Iran, but Ahmadinejad is a nut. Nobody should take that guy seriously.

what leads you to this conclusion ?

oyarde
09-22-2010, 08:21 PM

He is nuts in some ways including some of his beliefs , but must be taken seriously . He is smart and even his most outrageous statements are carefully crafted . That said he is just the spokesman for who really runs Iran . I do not think any sane person would support invading Iran . Get the UN out of here and he will not be doing American talk shows any longer .

Brett85
09-22-2010, 08:48 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4527142.stm

He denies that the Holocaust ever happened among other things.

Wren
09-22-2010, 08:53 PM

He does not deny the holocaust, he questions the total number of people that were killed.

oyarde
09-22-2010, 08:53 PM

Do not be fooled , that is deliberate because it helps support that he does not want Israel to be there. The beliefs I was talking about are his religous beliefs . Everything else is calculated .

oyarde
09-22-2010, 08:56 PM
He does not deny the holocaust, he questions the total number of people that were killed.

He does not care . It is all babble . It is like going to the carnival and some guy sucking you in .

Brett85
09-22-2010, 08:57 PM

"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets"

It sounds pretty clear to me that he completely denied that the Holocaust happened at all. I don't see what defending this guy has to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy.

oyarde
09-22-2010, 08:59 PM
"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets"

It sounds pretty clear to me that he completely denied that the Holocaust happened at all. I don't see what defending this guy has to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy.

Do not defend him , do not get away from your non interventionalist belief . Also , do not think he is stupid.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Do not be fooled , that is deliberate because it helps support that he does not want Israel to be there. The beliefs I was talking about are his religous beliefs . Everything else is calculated .

The fact that he doesn't want Israel to be there isn't good either. I don't support foreign aid to Israel or any other country, but I recognize Israel's right to exist.

silverhandorder
09-22-2010, 09:00 PM

Really? How about you give me the context? I do not mistaken him for anybody but a tyrant but this hyper over reaction about him is uncalled for. I think he totally nailed it when he said why do we care about a country 10000 miles away.

Wren
09-22-2010, 09:01 PM

Don't need to defend him, just correcting your statement. I refer to this to this video when he is questioned about the holocaust

YouTube - Iran's Ahmadinejad on Holocaust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY)

Brett85
09-22-2010, 09:03 PM
Really? How about you give me the context? I do not mistaken him for anybody but a tyrant but this hyper over reaction about him is uncalled for. I think he totally nailed it when he said why do we care about a country 10000 miles away.

There's no context. He's denied the Holocaust multiple times.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/18/ahmadinejad-denies-holoca_n_291056.html

Brett85
09-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Don't need to defend him, just correcting your statement. I refer to this to this video when he is questioned about the holocaust

YouTube - Iran's Ahmadinejad on Holocaust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY)

I think I'll believe the original quotes that he's made numerous times.

silus
09-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Outright dismissal is the ignorance that runs this nation and its citizens, and is the reason why Ron Paul cannot break through. Please don't promote this primitive way of thinking.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Outright dismissal is the ignorance that runs this nation and its citizens, and is the reason why Ron Paul cannot break through. Please don't promote this primitive way of thinking.

You can go ahead and defend a Holocaust denier. The fact that I want the United States to mind it's own business doesn't mean that I have to defend nuts like Ahmadinejad. We can avoid military action but still condemn people like this.

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Ron Paul supporters need to distance themselves from supporting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Ahmadinejad blames capitalism for poverty
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/un_un_world_summit

robert68
09-22-2010, 09:31 PM
... I refer to this to this video when he is questioned about the holocaust ...

He makes many good points in that video.

amy31416
09-22-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure why I should care whether or not he's a holocaust denier. And anyways, plenty of Israelis (including Avigdor Lieberman) deny the existence of Palestinians and Palestine. They call the West Bank "Judea" and "Samaria" for the purpose of incitement.

Perhaps Ahmedinejad is trying to incite as well if he has denied the holocaust--schmucks who fall for it are weak-minded. Personally, I don't see what bearing it has on whether or not we should invade, further weaken our military/economy, and get a shit-ton of people (on both sides) killed.

Last I checked, Israel didn't even contribute any troops to the Iraq war that we fought (and are fighting--mission accomplished, eh?) for them. If they don't care what happens to Americans and just want to use us like dogs, I can't muster up any sympathy about what happens to them if Iran counter-strikes when the US or Israel attacks.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Ron Paul supporters need to distance themselves from supporting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Excuse me, but is not buying all the negitive propaganda hype considered support?

I don't have to support him to understand the huge tactical error of attacking Iran.
In fact it seems to me that the sensible and logical course would be to come to some diplomatic arrangement and hopefully a profitable arrangement with Iran.

An attack or constant threats of attack seem monumentally stupid to me.

squarepusher
09-22-2010, 09:45 PM
You can go ahead and defend a Holocaust denier. The fact that I want the United States to mind it's own business doesn't mean that I have to defend nuts like Ahmadinejad. We can avoid military action but still condemn people like this.

Traditional Consevative, have you looked into historical facts or critical views points of the Holocaust, or tried researching the issue yourself at all? Might be a fairly interesting endeavor on why someone may questions facts about the historical event...

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 09:51 PM

Excuse me, but is not buying all the negitive propaganda hype considered support?

I don't have to support him to understand the huge tactical error of attacking Iran.

Don't play these games. I don't support attacking Iran either. I just said Ron Paul supporters need to stop "supporting" Ahmadinejad.

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 09:56 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/28/iran-octopus-paul-is-a-symbol-of-western-decadence-and-decay-115875-22445376/

His incredible on-the-ball World Cup predictions made Paul the octopus a soccer sensation.

Thanks to the celebrated oracle, those who backed Spain to win were squids in.

But psychic Paul has left others feeling as sick as a parrot - especially Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now the excitable president, whose country failed to qualify for the tournament and is ranked 60th in the world by FIFA, has cried foul. Ahmadinejad has condemned Paul as a symbol of decadence, decay and all that is wrong with society in the West.

During a speech in Tehran at the weekend, the Iranian leader red carded the multi-armed footie forecaster for spreading "western propaganda and superstition". Referring to Paul, he said: "Those who believe in this type of thing cannot be the leaders of the global nations that aspire, like Iran, to human perfection, basing themselves in the love of all sacred values."

Paul, who has legged it back to his tank in Oberhausen since correctly predicting all seven of Germany's World Cup results - as well as Holland's defeat in the final by Spain - was unavailable for comment.

Attacking the Jews is ok. But I'll be damned if I sit here and allow him to attacked Octopuses... or is it Octopi?

silus
09-22-2010, 09:57 PM
The fact that you interpret my criticism of your reasoning as defending Ahmadinejad just further establishes the original point that you support the primitive thinking that runs this nation and its citizens, and the reason why Ron Paul cannot break through.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Traditional Consevative, have you looked into historical facts or critical views points of the Holocaust, or tried researching the issue yourself at all? Might be a fairly interesting endeavor on why someone may questions facts about the historical event...

Yes, the Holocaust is a fact proven by extensive evidence. You would have to be insane to deny that it happened.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Don't play these games. I don't support attacking Iran either. I just said Ron Paul need to stop "supporting" Ahmadinejad.

So tell me then, How does slandering, denigrating and misquoting him help Ron Paul or Ron Paul supporters.

I am not promoting him as a liberty candidate. I am not promoting him at all.
I am just rejecting all the hate filled warmongering hype and propaganda.

We need to deal with these folks. And deal fairly this time.
Or it WILL mean the destruction of the US. You can take that to the bank.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:00 PM

In fact it seems to me that the sensible and logical course would be to come to some diplomatic arrangement and hopefully a profitable arrangement with Iran.

An attack or constant threats of attack seem monumentally stupid to me.

Nobody supports attacking Iran. We were just saying that it's not wise to defend this guy's comments and actions.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:02 PM
So tell me then, How does slandering, denigrating and misquoting him help Ron Paul or Ron Paul supporters.

I am not promoting him as a liberty candidate. I am not promoting him at all.
I am just rejecting all the hate filled warmongering hype and propaganda.

We need to deal with these folks. And deal fairly this time.
Or it WILL mean the destruction of the US. You can take that to the bank.

It's not misquoting him. I provided direct links with direct quotes. I'm not advocating war with Iran. I'm just pointing out that this guy isn't someone who should be taken seriously.

silverhandorder
09-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Don't play these games. I don't support attacking Iran either. I just said Ron Paul supporters need to stop "supporting" Ahmadinejad.

No one is supporting him. You need separate your hate for the man and what he says. I am smart enough not to say anything in polarized company, I never thought that RPF would turn to this also.

devil21
09-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Yes, the Holocaust is a fact proven by extensive evidence. You would have to be insane to deny that it happened.

Why does his opinion of it matter now? The Holocaust was 67 years ago. Can we talk about issues that matter TODAY please? What a useless (and intentional) distraction.

I haven't seen you post much in support of non-intervention or any cornerstones of the Paul platform on RPF. Lots of Fox News neo-con talking points though. Why is that?

amy31416
09-22-2010, 10:05 PM
So come on....why am I supposed to care if he actually did deny the holocaust?

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Why does his opinion of it matter now? The Holocaust was 67 years ago. Can we talk about issues that matter TODAY please? What a useless (and intentional) distraction.

I haven't seen you post much in support of non-intervention or any cornerstones of the Paul platform on RPF. Why is that?

Anybody who is a Holocaust denier is an utter lunatic. It's disturbing that people want to give him a pass on this. I agree with Ron Paul's foreign policy views. I just don't agree with Ahmadinajad's foreign policy views or Osama Bin Laden's foreign policy views. I support closing down all of our foreign military bases and using our troops to defend our own borders and our own country. I support withdrawing our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. I just don't believe in defending a lunatic who denies the Holocaust.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Nobody supports attacking Iran. We were just saying that it's not wise to defend this guy's comments and actions.

:confused:
What? The misquotes and out of context comments being broadcast profusely by the ministry of propaganda?

From what I have heard of the man he is rational and intelligent, even if I do not entirely agree with him.
What I do not find to be either rational nor intelligent is what I heard from Presidential candidates and the news media in this country.

But I don't run things. And the war will NOT be my fault. I have food in my woods and trees to burn for heat after the straights are closed.
I am past the age for the draft and have no children.
I can survive a great deal of stupidity.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:11 PM
So come on....why am I supposed to care if he actually did deny the holocaust?

My point was simply that people shouldn't hold this guy up as some kind of role model. That's all I was saying. I've always been a non interventionalist, but there's some people here who think that you actually have to defend foreign dictators in order to be a non interventionalist.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:12 PM
:confused:
What? The misquotes and out of context comments being broadcast profusely by the ministry of propaganda?

From what I have heard of the man he is rational and intelligent, even if I do not entirely agree with him.
What I do not find to be either rational nor intelligent is what I heard from Presidential candidates and the news media in this country.

But I don't run things. And the war will NOT be my fault. I have food in my woods and trees to burn for heat after the straights are closed.
I am past the age for the draft and have no children.
I can survive a great deal of stupidity.

So somebody who denies the Holocaust is rational and intelligent?

devil21
09-22-2010, 10:14 PM
I just don't believe in defending a lunatic who denies the Holocaust.

The guy is entitled to his opinion, just like you're entitled to yours. Not bashing him over his opinion isn't "defending" him.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

It's simply not caring what he thinks about the issue because it doesn't matter. Only Zionists get bent out of shape over stuff like that.

Wren
It's not misquoting him. I provided direct links with direct quotes. I'm not advocating war with Iran. I'm just pointing out that this guy isn't someone who should be taken seriously.

I never use quotes of ahmadinejad taken from MSM websites because they often take his words out of context to try and demonize him or they get the translation wrong. Example: Associated Press' incorrect translation of him claiming he wants to "wipe israel off the map" has been proven to be false.

pcosmar

No
You can't. And that was exactly what Ahmadinejad was saying about it that has everyone in a tizzy.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:15 PM
The guy is entitled to his opinion, just like you're entitled to yours. Not bashing him over his opinion isn't "defending" him.

It's simply not caring what he thinks about the issue because it doesn't matter. Only Zionists get bent out of shape over stuff like that.

The Holocaust is a fact. It's not an opinion. Why are we even debating whether the Holocaust happened?

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 10:21 PM
The Holocaust is a fact. It's not an opinion. Why are we even debating whether the Holocaust happened?

It is not relevant.
I believe that it happened. and it is still NOT RELEVANT.
It Is Not Relevant to the present day.
It is not relevant to the inhumanities that are happening in Gaza and the west bank.
It is not relevant to the threats of attack against Iran. Daily, and constant threats.

It is not even relevant to Israel except as a propaganda tool.
:(

amy31416
09-22-2010, 10:22 PM
My point was simply that people shouldn't hold this guy up as some kind of role model. That's all I was saying. I've always been a non interventionalist, but there's some people here who think that you actually have to defend foreign dictators in order to be a non interventionalist.

Many in your camp promote the same propaganda/talking points that the neocons do to justify war--you don't understand that?

It makes those of us who see what they've done quite wary and go on the defensive for those we would not normally care about or defend.

You promote that, that Corey fellow does too, along with several others. Why shouldn't we be suspicious of you if you're using neocon talking points and going to great lengths to emphasize them?

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:23 PM
It is not relevant.
It is not relevant to the inhumanities that are happening in Gaza and the west bank.
It is not relevant to the threats of attack against Iran. Daily, and constant threats.

It is not even relevant to Israel except as a propaganda tool.

Let's just agree that we shouldn't attack Iran and leave it at that. I'm going to bed.

akforme

You should always question history you take for granted as truth. I don't deny there was a "holocaust" but it's been exaggerated to fit a cause. Plus you never need a law to protect the truth, and in most countries it's against the law to question it.

Take our movement, we want people to research because we own the truth, if you don't own it, you really don't want people questioning it, and you definitely attack anyone who does. Name calling especially using the race card seems to keep people in line pretty well.

devil21

We're not. We're debating why it matters in 2010-2011. The whole issue is meant to evoke an emotional response in those that hear it, thereby shutting off those brains to rational discussion. It's not an issue to judge him as a leader of his country. And then there's the question again of what difference does it make? Iran isn't our concern. We have enough problems at home to not get bogged down in discussion over stuff that happened 70 years ago and what some foreign leader thinks about it.

So somebody who denies the Holocaust is rational and intelligent?

If he has rational and intelligent reasons then sure. I haven't heard his justification so I don't know why he thinks that. I will say that there is plenty of credible evidence to suggest the 6 million figure has been wildly exaggerated over the years, so anybody that has taken the time to look at all sides of the event with an open mind (key phrase there) could easily suspect some funny business with the official story. And unfortunately, once you start fudging facts then anything else said afterward becomes suspect by default. Hey maybe the guy just doesn't like Jews. Oh well. Not my problem.

Brett85
09-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Many in your camp promote the same propaganda/talking points that the neocons do to justify war--you don't understand that?

It makes those of us who see what they've done quite wary and go on the defensive for those we would not normally care about or defend.

You promote that, that Corey fellow does too, along with several others. Why shouldn't we be suspicious of you if you're using neocon talking points and going to great lengths to emphasize them?

I wasn't using "neocon talking points." I'm opposed to attacking Iran. I was just pointing out that it's not wise for the liberty movement to defend this guy. Good night.

amy31416
09-22-2010, 10:31 PM
I wasn't using "neocon talking points." I'm opposed to attacking Iran. I was just pointing out that it's not wise for the liberty movement to defend this guy. Good night.

You went beyond advising to not defend, and have many times over. Let's be honest--if we didn't have these neocon talking points popping up here, you wouldn't have people countering them.

And they are most certainly arguments that neocons use over and over and over again. If you are sincere, attempt to understand that and take it into account.

Sweet dreams.

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 10:35 PM
neocon talking points

What Neocon talking points? No one here supports attacking Iran!

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 10:37 PM

You're right. It shouldn't.

So as a basis of comparison I decided to look up how many times you had brought up the USS Liberty:

Google RPF: USS Liberty + Devil21 (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=devil21+uss+liberty&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=ronpaulforums.com&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images#num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=devil21+%22uss+liberty%22+site%3Aronpaulforums.c om&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=6f32b8af52b7e0b8)

Quite a few. So by your logic: event that happened 67 years ago in which 11,000,000 died is completely irrelevant. But event that happened 43 years ago in which 34 died is relevant.

amy31416
09-22-2010, 10:37 PM

You know exactly what I'm talking about, unless you're being dishonest...... or are actually stupid. And how do you know that "no one here supports attacking Iran?"

Don't try to play games on an issue as serious as this.

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 10:39 PM
It is not relevant.

pcosmar: USS Liberty google search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=devil21+uss+liberty&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=ronpaulforums.com&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images#num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=pcosmar+%22uss+liberty%22+site%3Aronpaulforums.c om&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=pcosmar+%22uss+liberty%22+site%3Aronpaulforums. com&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=e0241fe2c08f8b07)

11,000,000 dead 67 years ago irrelevant. 34 dead 43 years ago relevant.

Yet again this is interesting.

amy31416
09-22-2010, 10:40 PM
You're right. It shouldn't.

So as a basis of comparison I decided to look up how many times you had brought up the USS Liberty:

Google RPF: USS Liberty + Devil21 (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=devil21+uss+liberty&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=ronpaulforums.com&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images#num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=devil21+%22uss+liberty%22+site%3Aronpaulforums.c om&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=6f32b8af52b7e0b8)

Quite a few. So by your logic: event that happened 67 years ago in which 11,000,000 died is completely irrelevant. But event that happened 43 years ago in which 34 died is relevant.

Both events are irrelevant as to whether or not we should attack Iran. Neither had a damned thing to do with Ahmedinejad.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 10:41 PM

But some do enjoy attacking and denigrating Iran's spokesman.
Curious. How does that help us to diplomatically deal with him?

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Both events are irrelevant as to whether or not we should attack Iran. Neither had a damned thing to do with Ahmedinejad.

Who on this thread said we should attack Iran?

I think it odd people who think the holocaust is completely irrelevant but think the USS Liberty is the second most important event in human history. #1 being when Justin Timberlake inadvertently flashed Janet Jackson's boob in the superbowl.

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 10:44 PM

You know exactly what I'm talking about, unless you're being dishonest...... or are actually stupid. And how do you know that "no one here supports attacking Iran?"

Don't try to play games on an issue as serious as this.

Learn what a Neocon is first. You're misusing the term.

Defining Terms: What is a Neoconservative (Neocon)?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257106

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 10:46 PM
pcosmar: USS Liberty google search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=devil21+uss+liberty&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=ronpaulforums.com&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images#num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=pcosmar+%22uss+liberty%22+site%3Aronpaulforums.c om&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=pcosmar+%22uss+liberty%22+site%3Aronpaulforums. com&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=e0241fe2c08f8b07)

11,000,000 dead 67 years ago irrelevant. 34 dead 43 years ago relevant.

Yet again this is interesting.

It is relevant to understanding the treachery of an alleged ally. Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.
And from that respect there are lessons to be learned from Nazi Germany.
Again, Not relevant to relations in this region.
Unless you compare Gaza to the Concentration Camps?
But that is not where the argument is allowed to go.

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 10:56 PM
It is relevant to understanding the treachery of an alleged ally. Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.

No it isn't The people in charge 43 years ago are not in charge now. By your logic I should be wary of my PS3 because of Pearl Harbor.

Certainly 11,000,000 dead 67 years ago is a more important event than 34 dead 43 years ago.

amy31416
09-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Learn what a Neocon is first. You're misusing the term.

Defining Terms: What is a Neoconservative (Neocon)?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257106

I am not calling you a neocon, I'm saying that you're using neocon talking points--big difference.

sofia
09-22-2010, 10:58 PM

forensic tests for traces of poisonous gas in the so-called gas chambers came back negative...did you know that?

amy31416
09-22-2010, 11:01 PM

I think it odd people who think the holocaust is completely irrelevant but think the USS Liberty is the second most important event in human history. #1 being when Justin Timberlake inadvertently flashed Janet Jackson's boob in the superbowl.

BT, I'm not talking about people outright saying we should attack Iran, and you know it. I have zero tolerance for warmongering rhetoric since we invaded Iraq on false premises, and I won't let the propaganda that may promote attacking Iran go unanswered--it's a moral obligation.

I'm talking about people using the same rhetoric that those folks who promote attacking Iran use. And I said NOTHING about the USS Liberty.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 11:01 PM
No it isn't The people in charge 43 years ago are not in charge now.
Apparently those in charge today are not all that different. Witness the recent attacks on aid vessels.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261737
Or the attempts to get us involved in their conflicts (as the Liberty was).
As to your comment about logic,,it lacks any.

Certainly 11,000,000 dead 67 years ago is a more important event than 34 dead 43 years ago.

Where did you get that number? make it up?
And what relevance is it to this discussion?

btw the estimate of dead from WWII is 60 million. Very likely 6 million of those were Jews. I don't believe that anyone has an accurate count.

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Where did you get that number? make it up?
And what relevance is it to this discussion?

btw the estimate of dead from WWII is 60 million. Very likely 6 million of those were Jews. I don't believe that anyone has an accurate count.

Dude denied the holocaust. Not WWII. I took a lowball estimate From wiki.

The genocide of these six million people was a genocide of two-thirds of the population of nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust....definition of the Holocaust should also include the Nazis' systematic murder of millions of people in other groups, including Romani, people with disabilities, Soviet prisoners of war, Polish and Soviet civilians, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses and other political and religious opponents.[6] By this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims would be between 11 million and 17 million people.[7]

Either way I'm pretty sure at least twice as many people died in the holocaust as in the USS Liberty but a couple people who think the former is irrelevant think the latter is the most important events in human history. Somewhere in between God creating the heaven and the earth and Al Gore creating the internet - there was the USS Liberty. We must never forget. But the holocaust - an irrelevant event.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Dude denied the holocaust.

No, He didn't.
He questions the numbers. As do many others.

He questions the relevance of the holocaust to the taking of property in the middle east.
There he has some points.

FrankRep
09-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Even Fidel Castro slammed Ahmadinejad on the Jewish Holocaust denial.

Fidel Castro Calls on Iran to Stop Slandering Jews
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/americas/Fidel-Castro-Calls-on-Iran-to-Stop-Slandering-Jews-102451814.html

Fidel Castro: 'No One Has Been Slandered More Than the Jews'
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/09/fidel-to-ahmadinejad-stop-slandering-the-jews/62566/

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Even Fidel Castro slammed Ahmadinejad on the Jewish Holocaust denial.

Fidel Castro Calls on Iran to Stop Slandering Jews
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/americas/Fidel-Castro-Calls-on-Iran-to-Stop-Slandering-Jews-102451814.html

Fidel Castro: 'No One Has Been Slandered More Than the Jews'
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/09/fidel-to-ahmadinejad-stop-slandering-the-jews/62566/

Man, I wouldn't use Fidel Castro as a reference for a drug smuggler, let alone a political debate.

That is really reaching.

BlackTerrel
09-22-2010, 11:26 PM
It is not relevant.

No, He didn't.
He questions the numbers. As do many others.

If it's not relevant than why is he questioning the numbers?

You're all over the map.

The holocaust is irrelevant. No lessons for us as people about what happened in the holocaust. But the USS Liberty is extremely relevant. There are so many lessons to be learned from this one event that we must spend years researching and questioning, and we must never ever forget.

Anyway I've spent too long on this thread. I still want to know why he hates that octopus that made World Cup predictions.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 11:43 PM
If it's not relevant than why is he questioning the numbers?

The holocaust is irrelevant.

Because Israel USES the holocaust whenever they can to garner sympathy and to justify their actions.
The question comes up because Israel keeps bringing it up. And as he said in the interview, he is a scholar and has done some research on the subject.

I said it is irrelevant to the present situation. To an attack on Iran.
Not that there are not relevant lessons to be learned.
Both Eugenics and Genocide are horrific, and should be opposed.
Israel should take those lessons and apply them to the treatment of the people in Gaza.

amy31416
09-22-2010, 11:49 PM
There are so many lessons to be learned from this one event that we must spend years researching and questioning, and we must never ever forget.

Interesting phrasing there.

Minuteman2012
09-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't mind Ahmedenijad, got no problems with him

cindy25
09-22-2010, 11:58 PM
the holocaust happened but Jews were not the only victims. Gypies (Roma), Jehovah's witnesses, slavs, poles, disabled, student activists, and many others also were murdered by Hitler. they are ignored.

using the zionist thinking why not a Gypsy homeland in Manhattan, or Boca Raton?

fj45lvr
09-23-2010, 12:02 AM
the holocaust happened but Jews were not the only victims. Gypies (Roma), Jehovah's witnesses, slavs, poles, disabled, student activists, and many others also were murdered by Hitler. they are ignored.

using the zionist thinking why not a Gypsy homeland in Manhattan, or Boca Raton?

If the Gypsies were well connected politically and had a significant ownership in central banks I could see that completely.

Minuteman2012
09-23-2010, 12:10 AM
If the Gypsies were well connected politically and had a significant ownership in central banks I could see that completely.

It is racist to say Jews run central banks, it is racist to say jews are a race, wait a minute...

silus
09-23-2010, 12:19 AM
All this talk about Ahmadinejad and the holocaust is ridiculous. The anti-Iran, anti-Ahmadinejad sentiment started long before those statements were made, so trying to characterize him based on that, or a few statements, is just ignorant of reality and history.

pcosmar
09-23-2010, 12:26 AM
All this talk about Ahmadinejad and the holocaust is ridiculous. The anti-Iran, anti-Ahmadinejad sentiment started long before those statements were made, so trying to characterize him based on that, or a few statements, is just ignorant of reality and history.

Well that, and the fact the the OP was about an interview

Ahmadinejad on Larry King, made some good points
However those points were neither discussed nor debated, instead "He denied the Holocaust" was repeated endlessly.
And any who spoke of having reasonable diplomatic discussions with the man were accused of supporting him.

Kind of makes you wonder why?

silus
09-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Blind, irrational hatred. Thats why. And ironically its exactly what keeps Ron Paul on the outskirts of the political spectrum. So to see that primitive behavior here is ridiculous. People don't want to deal with the information, but rather the person delivering it...easier to dismiss and ridicule.

Tinnuhana
09-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Wasn't Ron's line of thinking that there was quite an insurgent movement against the "A-man" in his own country, but the people united behind him once the US started their sabre-rattling.

pcosmar
09-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Wasn't Ron's line of thinking that there was quite an insurgent movement against the "A-man" in his own country, but the people united behind him once the US started their sabre-rattling.

Never heard that from Dr. Paul.
But the CIA has been busy trying to stir shit up there for several years. Bush did say that we had folks working to that end. I have no doubt that they will try.
I expect that after SAVAK and the Shaw, Iranians are likely less susceptible to such efforts

squarepusher
09-23-2010, 01:11 AM

ok, can you refute any points made against it, such as no Kyklon B gas trace eveidence not being found on the gas chambers?

devil21
09-23-2010, 01:41 AM

Nice strawman there with the "second most important event". I never said the Holocaust is irrelevent. That would mean to ignore history. It is, however, not pertinent. I asked why it's still an issue brought up endlessly while there are much more important issues to tackle today. It's a distraction and an emotional trigger issue, nothing more.

I digress...

First, the USS Liberty was an AMERICAN vessel full of AMERICANS. I am an AMERICAN. I'm not sure how you can draw a comparison to european Jews imprisoned by Germans to Israel attacking an American boat. Second, the Liberty incident has been buried in the media and we sure don't hear about it every other minute like we do about Holocaust propaganda. When was the last time a politician or media figure was openly talking about the USS Liberty? Third, we're talking about what the issue of the Holocaust has to do with US FOREIGN POLICY and why the media is harping on Ahmadinejad's comments. Obviously the Liberty has absolutely nothing to do with US foreign policy since we give Israel billions in free money. The same people that attacked the Liberty. Nice try BT but commenting on a forum about an incident is a far cry from a discussion about why the media (and neo-con Zionist sympathizers) keep harping on someone's comments about the Holocaust as if it has any impact on US foreign policy. He denies the Holocaust! Attack him! Though you'll never hear "They attacked the Liberty! Attack them!" Only then is there any comparison whatsoever.

Since I, as an American, feel strongly about Americans being killed by Israelis, your strong feelings about Jews being killed by Nazis would naturally indicate you're Jewish yourself. Am I right? Called that a long time ago iirc.

dannno
09-23-2010, 02:20 AM

He never denied the Holocaust happened. Even in the quote you provided he simply said that the story which is told of the Holocaust he believes is a myth.. that means he believes there are false elements to the story which help drive genocide in Palestine which is the context that other individuals were trying to get you to see. That is a completely reasonable position to hold. Nowhere does he say that the incident didn't happen, your entire position is completely preposterous.

Bman
09-23-2010, 02:44 AM
He never denied the Holocaust happened. Even in the quote you provided he simply said that the story which is told of the Holocaust he believes is a myth.. that means he believes there are false elements to the story which help drive genocide in Palestine which is the context that other individuals were trying to get you to see. That is a completely reasonable position to hold. Nowhere does he say that the incident didn't happen, your entire position is completely preposterous.

It's a natural re-action. Once talking to my wife I said that something about the numbers didn't seem to add up and she said I was denying the holocaust and being anti-Semitic. If someone tells you the number is 1 billion and that they were all babies that the German's used for target practice, I guess it's just best to say really and be agreeable.

w2992
09-23-2010, 05:02 AM
41. Charles Lindbergh gives his famous speech in which he warns that FDR, the British, and the jews were trying to drive us into war. Joseph Kennedy expressed similar concerns (confirmed in diary of James Forrestal)

42. Hitler refused to respond to FDR's provokations (USA actually helped the Brits to spot and sink the Bismark, killing hundreds of German sailors)...so FDR decides to bait Japan instead. He cuts off their oil shipments, closes the Panama Canal to them, sails his destroyers through Japanese waters etc. Realizing that sooner or later the Americans would enter the war, Japan decides to take the first shot by sinking as many US ships as possible at Pearl Harbor. FDR KNEW the attack was coming but allowed 2000 sailors to die...just so we could enter the war.

43. The US enters the war. Italy quickly collapses...leaving Germany to wage war on THREE fronts. .....South (Italy)....(East) Russia....and the west after the Normandy invasion. During this time, hundreds of thousands of German women and children are being burned alive by cruel Allied firebombings. Jews, communists, and thieving gypsies are interned in concentration camps. As war conditions detriorate, typhus epidemics spread throughout the camps....killing many.

44. Germany's days are numbered. General Patton wants to take Germany so that the Russians do not. But FDR and Eisenhower are preserving East Germany for Stalin...whose beastly communists would go on to gang rape an estimated 2 million German women. Patton later stated that "We fought the wrong people."....Patton would later be assassinated under orders from Eisenhower or higher.

45. Rather than submitting himself to "the spectacle of a jewish show trial", Hitler commits suicide on April 30, 1945. In his final testament, he writes: "It is untrue that either I or anyone else in Germany wanted war with Britai or America. This war was wanted solely by International Jewry and its henchmen."

46. Germany surrenders unconditionally on May 1, 1945. That SAME DAY....Stalin issues a report stating that the German Camp in Auschwitz , Poland used gas chambers to kill millions of people. A myth was born...a myth that suited the Marxists, the Globalists, and the Zionists....a myth that led to the sympathetic establishment of Israel.

47. Japan was trying to make a surrender deal...but Truman was determined to nuke them (FDR had also died in April 1945). The MURDEROUS nukes ended the war in Japan.

48. North Korea and Manchuria were given to Stalin. Stalin had declared war on Japan AFTER the two A bombs were dropped!!!! This was his reward ! This was how commnism spread to Asia. As a result of FDR/Truman's gift to Stalin...the Korean War and Viet Nam War would later be fought.

49. German military leaders were tried before the kangaroo court of Nuremburg and then MURDERED.

50.Out of the ashes of WW2, the UN, the IMF, and the World Bank were established.... as well as the seeds of the socialist EU and the war making NATO.

51. 1948...ISRAEL IS ESTABLISHED....OPENING UP A WHOLE OTHER CAN OF WORMS!

So you see....Hitler was put down because HE DEFIED THE NEW WORLD ORDER. It is necessary for the Powers That Be to demonize and vilify him to this day....

Think about it......is it even possible to have a conversation obout politics today ...either from the "left" or the "right" without Hitler eventually being mentioned???? Bush is Hitler....Obama is Hitler......

cindy25
09-23-2010, 05:11 AM
during 1941 FDR refused to renew passports to Americans living in the Philippines, insuring they would be stuck if there was a war in the pacific.

awake
09-23-2010, 05:28 AM
This man is no less sick in the head than some of those who have inhabited the U.S. administration from time to time. I don't defend tyrants and psychopaths, they exist on both sides of the fear and propaganda machine. Who is worse, a man who denies a holocaust, or a man who causes them and denies that they cause them? The act and purpose of searching for Hitlers all over the world is so that you can distract the masses from discovering the Hitlers at home.

Nuking Japaneses men, women and children was a holocaust that to this day is denied with little thought. The denying takes place in the that 'They were vaporized for a greater good', 'to save lives'.

oyarde
09-23-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/28/iran-octopus-paul-is-a-symbol-of-western-decadence-and-decay-115875-22445376/

Attacking the Jews is ok. But I'll be damned if I sit here and allow him to attacked Octopuses... or is it Octopi?

octopi

Sola_Fide
09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Ahmadinejad blames capitalism for poverty
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/un_un_world_summit

Frank you beat me to posting this.

RPF, READ THIS

Toureg89
09-23-2010, 12:43 PM
because the guys psych eval is posted all over the intrawebz.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Frank you beat me to posting this.

RPF, READ THIS

You must not criticize Ahmadinejad! People will call you a neocon!

dannno
09-23-2010, 12:49 PM
You must not criticize Ahmadinejad! People will call you a neocon!

There are at least a few things to criticize him on, but I am much more critical of people who outright lie and say things like that he denies the Holocaust. It is very intellectually dishonest.

He doesn't deny the Holocaust, you need to stop lying and discrediting yourself.

dannno
09-23-2010, 12:50 PM
^^^

See, if you don't read his entire position and only take single quotes, mistranslated and out of context, then you come away with a complete misunderstanding about what he is trying to say.

silverhandorder
09-23-2010, 12:50 PM
There are at least a few things to criticize him on, but I am much more critical of people who outright lie and say things like that he denies the Holocaust. It is very intellectually dishonest.

He doesn't deny the Holocaust, you need to stop lying and discrediting yourself.

qft

Brett85
09-23-2010, 12:57 PM

It's hilarious that you try to defend this guy by putting your own spin on his comments. When you call something a "myth," it means that it never happened. He's been on record numerous times stating that the Holocaust never happened.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:00 PM
http://military.rightpundits.com/2010/09/06/ahmadinejad-911-a-big-lie/

He's also a 9-11 truther, but I suppose that makes many of you like him even more.

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
It's hilarious that you try to defend this guy by putting your own spin on his comments.

I'm not putting my own spin on his comments, I'm putting his comments in the context of his own words because you aren't willing to be intellectually honest enough to do so.

When you call something a "myth," it means that it never happened.

No, that's not what a myth is.

I could say that today I went to the store, bought eggs, bread and cheese. Then I got to the checkout stand and bought a lottery ticket and won $1 million. That would be a myth, in the context of our conversation. But guess what? I did go to the store this morning and bought eggs, bread and cheese. By your logic, the eggs, bread and cheese in my fridge don't exist :rolleyes:

He's been on record numerous times stating that the Holocaust never happened.

No he hasn't, that is completely false. You can choose to continue to discredit yourself if you want, though. It's your reputation.

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:05 PM

He's also a 9-11 truther, but I suppose that makes many of you like him even more.

It certainly adds a lot to his credibility.

Before Ron Paul was running for President, even he said he had questions about building #7. To this day he believes the 9/11 Commission was a cover-up. If the investigation into what happened was a cover-up, how can you be so certain that the story they were covering up is even true? The fact is that you can't. Do you know who killed John O'Neill and why? Do you even know who John O'Neill is?

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:07 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20015724-503543.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/21/ahmadinejad-holocaust-den_n_293083.html

robert68
09-23-2010, 01:08 PM

From your link:

He says there has been no independent investigation into the events and that it is still not clear who perpetrated the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the Washington, D.C. flight that was thwarted by the plane’s passengers and crashed in Pennsylvania.

Big deal. He's skeptical of the US government party line.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:08 PM
It certainly adds a lot to his credibility.

Before Ron Paul was running for President, even he said he had questions about building #7. To this day he believes the 9/11 Commission was a cover-up. If the investigation into what happened was a cover-up, how can you be so certain that the story they were covering up is even true? The fact is that you can't. Do you know who killed John O'Neill and why? Do you even know who John O'Neill is?

I'm not going to lower myself into a debate about 9-11 being an inside job. That kind of foolishness is something that everyone should reject, regardless of where you are on the political spectrum.

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:11 PM
I'm not going to lower myself into a debate about 9-11 being an inside job. That kind of foolishness is something that everyone should reject, regardless of where you are on the political spectrum.

So you don't really care about 9/11 victim John O'Neill or who perpetrated the attacks on the WTC or the Pentagon.

Got it.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:15 PM
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

Wren
09-23-2010, 01:19 PM
...so has the larry king interview been uploaded yet?

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:19 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20015724-503543.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/21/ahmadinejad-holocaust-den_n_293083.html

Ok, the article says that he denies the Holocaust, but that is the author stating that, not Ahmedinijad. From reading his statements I still don't see where he denies the event happened.

You still can't seem to comprehend what he is saying regarding the Holocaust in context. Do you know what pretext means? Do you know what myth means? He never said there weren't millions of Jews murdered, he is saying that the horrible event was turned into a mythical story that is being used to commit genocide against Palestinians. That is an extremely reasonable position to take.

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:21 PM
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

That is a strawman article. They take real 9/11 truth, then they transform it into something else and argue against things that 9/11 truth has never claimed.

That is one of the most intellectually dishonest articles I have ever read.

Anybody who believes it has never really familiarized themselves with 9/11 truth, because they would be able to recognize how they manipulate the arguments that are made in order for them to defeat a non-argument.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Ok, the article says that he denies the Holocaust, but that is the author stating that, not Ahmedinijad. From reading his statements I still don't see where he denies the event happened.

You still can't seem to comprehend what he is saying regarding the Holocaust in context. Do you know what pretext means? Do you know what myth means? He never said there weren't millions of Jews murdered, he is saying that the horrible event was turned into a mythical story that is being used to commit genocide against Palestinians. That is an extremely reasonable position to take.

He's denied that the "horrible event" took place at all. A myth means that something never happened. I'm not going to try to spin his comments into something reasonable. He's also stated that Israel should be "wiped off the map." But I suppose you'll try to spin that comment as well.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:23 PM
That is a strawman article. They take real 9/11 truth, then they transform it into something else and argue against things that 9/11 truth has never claimed.

That is one of the most intellectually dishonest articles I have ever read.

Anybody who believes it has never really familiarized themselves with 9/11 truth, because they would be able to recognize how they manipulate the arguments that are made in order for them to defeat a non-argument.

So what kind of remote controls did the government use to make the planes hit the towers?

silverhandorder
09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
He's denied that the "horrible event" took place at all. A myth means that something never happened. I'm not going to try to spin his comments into something reasonable. He's also stated that Israel should be "wiped off the map." But I suppose you'll try to spin that comment as well.

I know for a fact that he did not say the bolded part. You are either trolling or really need to examine your information. It seems like you are a neocon troll you managed to derail the thread from talking about why we care about a country 10,000 miles away to somehow bashing RP supporters for defending Ahmedinigad when none did.

devil21
09-23-2010, 01:29 PM
So what kind of remote controls did the government use to make the planes hit the towers?

Stop trolling. You're purposely trying to provoke and this thread has gotten way off topic already.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I know for a fact that he did not say the bolded part. You are either trolling or really need to examine your information. It seems like you are a neocon troll you managed to derail the thread from talking about why we care about a country 10,000 miles away to somehow bashing RP supporters for defending Ahmedinigad when none did.

I could care less what you or anybody else label me anymore. I've simply stated facts in this thread. People like you simply hurt Ron Paul and the liberty movement by making us look like a bunch of extremists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/26/world/africa/26iht-iran.html

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Stop trolling. You're purposely trying to provoke and this thread has gotten way off topic already.

I'm not trolling. I'm illustrating how many of Ron Paul's extreme supporters hurt his chances to ever become President. The average person who came on this forum would think that you all were completely nuts.

devil21
09-23-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm not trolling. I'm illustrating how many of Ron Paul's extreme supporters hurt his chances to ever become President. The average person who came on this forum would think that you all were completely nuts.

Great, thanks for doing your part to destroy the movement. Go away.

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:33 PM
He's denied that the "horrible event" took place at all.

NO he didn't. You are just plain lying. There is no justification for any such statement.

A myth means that something never happened.

No it doesn't. You didn't read my grocery store myth? You are now lying about definitions of words as well as what other people said.

I'm not going to try to spin his comments into something reasonable.

No, you are spinning reasonable comments into something that isn't true, you are doing precisely what the media has done. Extremely dishonest.

He's also stated that Israel should be "wiped off the map." But I suppose you'll try to spin that comment as well.

Actually he never said that, it was a mistranslation.

He said he wants the state of Israel to disappear from the sands of time. The state of Israel is NOT Israel nor its inhabitants. Wiping Israel off the map implies he wants to completely destroy it and all of the inhabitants. In reality, he thinks it should become a multireligious country of both Arabs and Jewish semites.

I wouldn't recommend debating with me if you want to win. I have a sixth sense for detecting agendas, and you are following the mainstream media agenda lock-step. It's pretty sad.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Great, thanks for doing your part to destroy the movement. Go away.

The movement is being destroyed by people like you. Most people don't think highly of 9-11 conspiracy theorists. That idiotic view has nothing to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy. Defending foreign dictators has nothing to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy either.

devil21
09-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Stop feeding the troll danno. He's cleanly and successfully been brainwashed into believing everything the media tells him to believe so there's no use wasting your time.

oyarde
09-23-2010, 01:36 PM
On the bright side , if I recall , in a couple of years there will be a a new figure head for Iran .

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Why would Ahmadinejad want to kill all of the Jewish people if he himself has strong Jewish roots?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:38 PM
NO he didn't. You are just plain lying. There is no justification for any such statement.

No it doesn't. You didn't read my grocery store myth? You are now lying about definitions of words as well as what other people said.

No, you are spinning reasonable comments into something that isn't true, you are doing precisely what the media has done. Extremely dishonest.

Actually he never said that, it was a mistranslation.

He said he wants the state of Israel to disappear from the sands of time. The state of Israel is NOT Israel nor its inhabitants. Wiping Israel off the map implies he wants to completely destroy it and all of the inhabitants. In reality, he thinks it should become a multireligious country of both Arabs and Jewish semites.

I wouldn't recommend debating with me if you want to win. I have a sixth sense for detecting agendas, and you are following the mainstream media agenda lock-step. It's pretty sad.

I'm not going to debate these issues with a 9-11 consiracy theorist. Ron Paul isn't a 9-11 truther. Ron Paul doesn't defend foreign dictators. The kind of views that you have go way beyond Ron Paul's views. I support closing down all of our foreign military bases and bringing our troops home. I'm opposed to attacking Iran. I support bringing our troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm no neocon. I'm just not some fringe conspiracy theorist and dictator defender who makes Ron Paul supporters look like complete nuts.

dannno
09-23-2010, 01:41 PM
The movement is being destroyed by people like you.

If honesty is destroying the movement then I stand guilty. I say that educating people truthfully is a moral tactic no matter what the outcome.

However I disagree, I think the more people who understand the truth the more the movement will grow.

Most people don't think highly of 9-11 conspiracy theorists.

Actually about half of Americans don't believe the official story.

That idiotic view has nothing to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy.

It has EVERYTHING to do with supporting a non-interventionist foreign policy. EVERYTHING. If our own government perpetrated the attacks that the wars are based on, then we are at war with the WRONG ENEMY!! Your illogical thinking is starting to hurt my head.

Defending foreign dictators has nothing to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy either.

Defending democratically elected leaders, you mean?

Why is it that EVERYTHING you say is completely ass backwards from the truth? I mean, literally, everything. You haven't made one honest, true statement in this entire thread. It's absolutely ridiculous. I haven't spoken with anybody so brainwashed on this forum in some time.

pcosmar
09-23-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm not going to debate these issues with a 9-11 consiracy theorist. Ron Paul isn't a 9-11 truther. Ron Paul doesn't defend foreign dictators. The kind of views that you have go way beyond Ron Paul's views. I support closing down all of our foreign military bases and bringing our troops home. I'm opposed to attacking Iran. I support bringing our troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm no neocon. I'm just not some fringe conspiracy theorist and dictator defender who makes Ron Paul supporters look like complete nuts.

Damn.
Reported.
I am getting f f!@!#$% Tired of your insults and outright lies.
STFU or go away.
:mad:

Wren
09-23-2010, 01:43 PM

Just to correct your statement, those words have been re-translated and verified. He said that "The regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" (meaning forgotten) so it was not a physical threat or any threat of action by him or Iran.

Those False words reported by the media were originally, mistranslated by a New York Times Reporter then everyone else took it from there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/11/weekinreview/11bronner.html

I wouldn't bother debating 9/11 here, there are agnostics, truthers and people who believe the official story that are going to be Ron Paul supporters so it's best to just keep it at that. The topic is about Ahmadinejad, and some people here including myself are just correcting your statements that have been proven to be incorrect. There's no conspiracy theory in this one.

but yeah, does anyone have the larry king video uploaded yet?

devil21
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
The movement is being destroyed by people like you. Most people don't think highly of 9-11 conspiracy theorists. That idiotic view has nothing to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy. Defending foreign dictators has nothing to do with supporting a non interventionalist foreign policy either.

This movement was STARTED by people like me and danno back when few had ever even heard of Ron Paul. I get the feeling you're one of those fake "new" Tea Party types that only got on the bandwagon after Hannity and Fox News started pushing it. You're a Palin and Beck fan I bet too. Probably think GWB was a great President, right?

If you really do support Ron Paul and non-intervention, great that's awesome, keep it up. But I question if you really understand anything about Liberty if you find it necessary to sit on the ronpaulforums trying to insult, troll bait and discredit other Paul supporters for their beliefs, as if that somehow HELPS anything. What part of respecting other's Liberty involves those sorts of things? Either you're a troll or just don't have a clue what we're actually fighting for here. If anyone reviews this thread, they'll see that it was YOU who introduced both the Holocaust and 9/11 to the thread, not the regular RPF posters.

Ahmadinejad is a dictator? Haha ok. Gotta love those elected dictators. You really do discredit yourself with your posts here. Enjoy being a sheep led around by your media shepherds.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:55 PM
He's on TV right now and once again stated that 9-11 was an inside job. The entire U.S. delegation walked out. Good for them. God bless America.

oyarde
09-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Why would Ahmadinejad want to kill all of the Jewish people if he himself has strong Jewish roots?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html

I have read that before , he is over the Islamic Republic of Iran where 98 % are muslim and 90 % belong to the state religion Shia , most of whom are twelvers . One of the beliefs is that only perfect leaders/ messengers are sent to them . So according to my studies , Mahmoud is perfect and a little ancestry should not matter .

Dan-1281
09-23-2010, 01:57 PM
YouTube - Dr. Ahmadinejad on Larry King | Sept. 22, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmdv1l4Zm0&feature=channel)

Brett85
09-23-2010, 01:58 PM
This movement was STARTED by people like me and danno back when few had ever even heard of Ron Paul. I get the feeling you're one of those fake "new" Tea Party types that only got on the bandwagon after Hannity and Fox News started pushing it. You're a Palin and Beck fan I bet too. Probably think GWB was a great President, right?

If you really do support Ron Paul and non-intervention, great that's awesome, keep it up. But I question if you really understand anything about Liberty if you find it necessary to sit on the ronpaulforums trying to insult, troll bait and discredit other Paul supporters for their beliefs, as if that somehow HELPS anything. What part of respecting other's Liberty involves those sorts of things? Either you're a troll or just don't have a clue what we're actually fighting for here. If anyone reviews this thread, they'll see that it was YOU who introduced both the Holocaust and 9/11 to the thread, not the regular RPF posters.

Ahmadinejad is a dictator? Haha ok. Gotta love those elected dictators. You really do discredit yourself with your posts here. Enjoy being a sheep led around by your media shepherds.

I think that George W. Bush was an awful President. I didn't agree with hardly anything he did. I voted for Ron Paul in the 2008 Republican Primary. I've donated to Ron Paul endorsed candidates this year. I've never advocated an interventionalist foreign policy on this site. I've simply criticized people for going too far when they bashed our troops, bashed the 9-11 victims, said 9-11 was an inside job, and defended foreign leaders who are hostile to the United States.

oyarde

Who could not love R. Paul ?

Wren
YouTube - Dr. Ahmadinejad on Larry King | Sept. 22, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmdv1l4Zm0&feature=channel)

Awesome, cindy25 should edit her original post with this

agitator
09-23-2010, 02:04 PM

Troll.

oyarde
09-23-2010, 02:16 PM
If honesty is destroying the movement then I stand guilty. I say that educating people truthfully is a moral tactic no matter what the outcome.

However I disagree, I think the more people who understand the truth the more the movement will grow.

Actually about half of Americans don't believe the official story.

It has EVERYTHING to do with supporting a non-interventionist foreign policy. EVERYTHING. If our own government perpetrated the attacks that the wars are based on, then we are at war with the WRONG ENEMY!! Your illogical thinking is starting to hurt my head.

Defending democratically elected leaders, you mean?

Why is it that EVERYTHING you say is completely ass backwards from the truth? I mean, literally, everything. You haven't made one honest, true statement in this entire thread. It's absolutely ridiculous. I haven't spoken with anybody so brainwashed on this forum in some time.

Technically , he is elected , I do not know if we know enough about the election process there to determine if it is legitimate . It could be like Chicago or Philly :)

robert68
09-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Technically , he is elected , I do not know if we know enough about the election process there to determine if it is legitimate . It could be like Chicago or Philly :)

Or the US.

pcosmar
09-23-2010, 02:24 PM

So was Mohammad Mosaddegh. He was also hugely popular.
That didn't stop The US and British from overthrowing him and installing a cruel Dictator.

nayjevin
09-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm not trolling. I'm illustrating how many of Ron Paul's extreme supporters hurt his chances to ever become President.

It is true that some methods of liberty delivery are better than others. It is true, I believe, that biting the tongue can be more valuable than using it. But it is more relevant to address situations where 'extremism' is occuring to detriment rather than make broad statements as you have. Don't illustrate: address.

The average person who came on this forum would think that you all were completely nuts.

This is unfounded -- who is a judge of what 'average person' believes? Please cite and expound upon market data and the method by which you interpret it.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 02:36 PM
It is true that some methods of liberty delivery are better than others. It is true, I believe, that biting the tongue can be more valuable than using it. But it is more relevant to address situations where 'extremism' is occuring to detriment rather than make broad statements as you have. Don't illustrate: address.

This is unfounded -- who is a judge of what 'average person' believes? Please cite and expound upon market data and the method by which you interpret it.

Conspiracy theorists generally aren't well regarded. Ron Paul was smart to stay away from all that. Ron Paul IS NOT a conspiracy theorist. He never has been. Many people here stated that 9-11 was an inside job. We aren't going to convince people on the edge to join our movement if we keep fringe views like that.

Philmanoman
09-23-2010, 02:41 PM
I was skeptical at 1st but after i read TC say that "people need to stop holding up Ahmadinejad as a role model",I knew for sure there was no reason to read anything TC typed after that.

Oh,and the Huffington Post said he denied it so it must be true.

I have always found it funny on these forums also,when people come in here and say...9/11 was 100% an inside job...and then other people say...9/11 was 100% NOT an inside job.Unless youre working for the govt,how would you KNOW one way or the other.

UtahApocalypse
09-23-2010, 02:46 PM
He's on TV right now and once again stated that 9-11 was an inside job. The entire U.S. delegation walked out. Good for them. God bless America.

I disagree.... It is arrogant, rude, and childish to walk out when you do not agree with someone else side of things.... right or wrong.

Brett85
09-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I disagree.... It is arrogant, rude, and childish to walk out when you do not agree with someone else side of things.... right or wrong.

The U.S. should want to walk out of the U.N all together.

pcosmar
09-23-2010, 02:53 PM

Now that I agree with. However while we are there and involved we should at least attempt some Grown Up Diplomacy.

This was an infantile stunt.

Wren
09-23-2010, 02:57 PM

He makes some very good points starting from 12:20 and onward that includes:

- Why should U.S. tax payers continue paying to support Israel when there are over 4 million homeless people in this country and over 30-40 million in poverty?

- Why does the U.S. government place sanctions that are over and above those specified by the U.N. security council, is that not an illegal measure? Is it not indicative of the hostility of the U.S administration toward the Iranian government?

- This government (united states) gets into wars in iraq and afghanistan just over nothing is saying that Iran should not have nuclear power? This government in the united states also does not have the ability to hold nuclear arsenal and the same argument holds true to all war obsessed nations. They must all disarm because the nuclear bomb is the worst and ugliest form of weapon

oyarde
09-23-2010, 05:18 PM

Yes !

oyarde
09-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Now that I agree with. However while we are there and involved we should at least attempt some Grown Up Diplomacy.

This was an infantile stunt.

Yes , If we continue to participate in that charade, the fact alone that it costs so much should make it be taken seriously .