PDA

View Full Version : God's Science

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers;
The People's Civil Purpose

God's Science

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

It recently dawned on me why the Lord Jesus Christ abruptly left the temple to walk straightforward to a lowly prostitute standing next to a well.
You see, as the Savior, He intervened just as she was about to cast herself into it with her being a condemned prostitute representing the lowest of the slaves, with each slave in turn representing the multitude (nations).
With this in mind, science is the study of the relationship between concrete laws and of the spontaneous motions.
One has to marvel at the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle as he, prior to Christ and to the evidence of gravity, proposed two kinds of motion with one being natural motion, as it tended to be of the orbiting, cooperative kind, and the other being violent motion, with this being the kind of motion that disrupts and causes collisions. As the sun was lighter in weight than the moon because it was located further away from the earth, in turn, all things falling towards the center of the earth weighed the heaviest.
To create his concrete laws, God spent all of eternity prior creating the Old Testament, one which He came in the flesh to substantiate, fulfilling the prophecy by blessing it in the temples and on His way between them. Understand, as He fulfilled them, he had to bless the same laws that cursed His own mother as a prostitute – with His mother being Mary and with Him being born of a virgin.
I like to think of this time as when the Lord is being still and asleep as it is a point that represents rigidity.
It is when the Lord abruptly leaves the temple and walks straightway to a prostitute that He wakes up. Just the opposite of rigidity, this action He takes leaving the temple represents the beginning of His spontaneity as the Son of Man. In other words, from the time He left the temple to walk straight to the prostitute, the Lord from that point on could do as He Willed as the Fullness of the Holy Trinity.
With this in mind, now think back to the scripture about what the Lord had to say to the prostitute? I do hope this helps in brightening your interpretation of it in seeing that He was more loving than hateful.
Anyway, in terms of our blessed nation, its government, and our Founding Fathers, we can use God’s science to unravel the mystery of what is the people’s Civil Purpose. As God’s law first established ridigity, with these being the ten commandments, and with those now representing the traditions of legal precedence; likewise, the time in which Jesus Christ left the temple to walk straightway to a condemned prostitute, with this being the spontaneous side of His science, represents the people's Civil Purpose. As I’ve often said in here, it was the burden of our Founders to substantiate the people’s Civil Purpose above the legal precedence of past traditions and the future happenings yet to occur. This places the importance of the U.S. Constitution below that of the natural law declared by them in the Declaration of Independence.
This is copyrighted material. Any entity or forum supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. Likewise, because of Freedom of the Press, any individual also has that right. However, as the commercial media and the individuals working for such no longer represent the people or their Civil Purpose, they do not have that right.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-22-2010, 09:57 PM
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers;
The People's Civil Purpose

God's Science

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

It recently dawned on me why the Lord Jesus Christ abruptly left the temple to walk straightforward to a lowly prostitute standing next to a well.
You see, as the Savior, He intervened just as she was about to cast herself into it a prostitute represents the lowest of the slaves, with each slave in turn representing the multitude (nations).
With this in mind, science is the study of the relationship between concrete laws and of the spontaneous motions.
One has to marvel at the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle as he, prior to Christ and to the evidence of gravity, proposed two kinds of motion with one being natural motion, as it tended to be of the orbiting, cooperative kind, and the other being violent motion, with this being the kind of motion that disrupts and causes collisions. All things falling towards the center of the earth weighed the heaviest.
To create his concrete laws, God spent all of eternity prior creating the Old Testament, one which He came in the flesh to substantiate, fulfilling the prophecy by blessing it in the temples and on His way between them. Understand, as He fulfilled them, he had to bless the same laws that cursed His own mother as a prostitute – with His mother being Mary and with Him being born of a virgin.
I like to think of this time as when the Lord is being still and asleep as it is a point that represents rigidity.
It is when the Lord abruptly leaves the temple and walks straightway to a prostitute that He wakes up. Just the opposite of rigidity, this action He takes leaving the temple represents the beginning of His spontaneity as the Son of Man. In other words, from the time He left the temple to walk straight to the prostitute, the Lord from that point on could do as He Willed as the Fullness of the Holy Trinity.
With this in mind, now think back to the scripture about what the Lord had to say to the prostitute? I do hope this helps in brightening your interpretation of it in seeing that He was more loving than hateful.
Anyway, in terms of our blessed nation, its government, and our Founding Fathers, we can use God’s science to unravel the mystery of what is the people’s Civil Purpose. As God’s law first established ridigity, with these being the ten commandments, and with those now representing the traditions of legal precedence; likewise, the time in which Jesus Christ left the temple to walk straightway to a condemned prostitute, with this being the spontaneous side of His science, represents the people's Civil Purpose. As I’ve often said in here, it was the burden of our Founders to substantiate the people’s Civil Purpose above the legal precedence of past traditions and the future happenings yet to occur. This places the importance of the U.S. Constitution below that of the natural law declared by them in the Declaration of Independence.
This is copyrighted material. Any entity or forum supporting the spirit of Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. Likewise, because of Freedom of the Press, any individual also has that right. However, as the commercial media and the individuals working for such no longer represent the people or their Civil Purpose, they do not have that right.

Revising and Bumping

PatriotOne
09-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Ugh. I can't get past the oxymoron title God's Science. I like reading about Religion and Science but not God's Science.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Ugh. I can't get past the oxymoron title God's Science. I like reading about Religion and Science but not God's Science.

I didn't learn the solution by confronting the problem, but I learned it by witnessing my father being destroyed by the problem.
With this in mind, I am trying to develop a new metaphysical science for the United States. Why? Well, the world's modern science has abandoned the people and their Civil Purpose. So, we need to draw a line between ourselves and them.
A metaphysical science is one that believes absolute truths exist. Natural law did not believe in lots of opinions and theories but reduced down to one.
You see, the scattering of the truth and of the opinions of the people works in the favor of tyranny, the contracting tyrants working under tyranny serving it, as well as the individual pimps working on the other side of the overall organized crime, all of them together competing trying to manipulate the vast majority of the rest of us for personal gain.
When establishing our nation, our Founding Fathers used a political natural law to do so. This did not scatter us about but represented us by reducing to simple truths and opinions to the extent of being a self evident and unalienable natural law.
One cannot be a sophisticate and a philosopher. Either one doesn't believe in the virtue of the truth, with this person being referred to as a Sophist, or one believes that such does exist even to the extent that they believed in a God.
Socrates prayed with all his might for a whole day before a voice within told him to venture forth to serve the poor as a "midwife" philosopher. This action, my friend, is what created Western Civilization.
But I'm not here to bring souls into the flock by spouting something other than the precious unleavened Word of God. I'm here to develop a new metaphysical science for the United States.
In prior posts, I've already established the formulas for doing this. I'm comfortable for now with this new science remaining there virtually unknown existing on the level of the sublime.

OrigSEOH
09-25-2010, 05:55 PM
I've been researching today and wondering what Jesus’ point of view on “determinism”, would have been.

heavenlyboy34
09-25-2010, 05:59 PM
...or it is not a science at all, but philosophy. Your article doesn't seem to lay out a method. Please explain your methodology, UEW.

Dr.3D
09-25-2010, 06:47 PM
I've been researching today and wondering what Jesus’ point of view on “determinism”, would have been.

Well, that would be difficult if not impossible to determine, as I have not seen anything in the scriptures that really pertains to it, but here is a thread you might be interested in.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257873&highlight=determination

OrigSEOH
09-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Well, that would be difficult if not impossible to determine, as I have not seen anything in the scriptures that really pertains to it, but here is a thread you might be interested in.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=257873&highlight=determination

Thanks, for now I'll just quote Mises from "Theory and History"

1. Determinism
WHATEVER the true nature of the universe and of
reality may be, man can learn about it only what the
logical structure of his mind makes comprehensible to
him. Reason, the sole instrument of human science and
philosophy, does not convey absolute knowledge and
final wisdom. It is vain to speculate about ultimate
things. What appears to man's inquiry as an ultimate
given, defying further analysis and reduction to something
more fundamental, may or may not appear such
to a more perfect intellect. We do not know.
Man cannot grasp either the concept of absolute
nothingness or that of the genesis of something out
of nothing. The very idea of creation transcends his
comprehension. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
whom Pascal in his Memorial opposed to that of the
"philosophes et savants," is a living image and has a
clear and definite meaning for the faithful believer. But
the philosophers in their endeavors to construct a concept
of God, his attributes, and his conduct of world
affairs, became involved in insoluble contradictions and
paradoxes. A God whose essence and ways of acting
mortal man could neatly circumscribe and define would
not resemble the God of the prophets, the saints, and
the mystics.

Oh, I think this is my favorite part from the introduction

5. The Limitations of Human Knowledge
Human knowledge is conditioned by the power of
the human mind and by the extent of the sphere in
which objects evoke human sensations. Perhaps there
are in the universe things that our senses cannot perceive
and relations that our minds cannot comprehend.
There may also exist outside of the orbit we call the
universe other systems of things about which we cannot
learn anything because, for the time being, no traces
of their existence penetrate into our sphere in a way
that can modify our sensations.

If, from what I understand about our system that we live in, it is a old order of things, delivered from chaos. So, I can only assume there is much we have not learned, seems as though people were more well read before this new television age, we seem to be getting dumber not smarter in this world. Maybe this is only limited to my sphere?

libertybrewcity
09-25-2010, 08:12 PM
God doesn't exist so therefore he or she can't have a science.

OrigSEOH
09-25-2010, 08:20 PM
No tree of life to heal all nations?

thomj76
09-25-2010, 08:22 PM
It is by design that "the masses" are taught an inferior and degraded way of approaching knowledge, dating well back beyond Horace Mann. Vested interest keeps most "folks in the know" from properly sharing more than the scantest of acadamian nuts from the so called guilded "apple tree".

Humbly, I would submit that if people who are interested in God's Science wanted to learn more, that they would check out a website that is revealing "The Hermetic Way".

The website is http://t-o-o-l-s.net

Here are some threads that are discussing some of the very same concepts.

In philosophy: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261100

In General Politics: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=260598

May those that are earnestly searching, find answers where they look.

Thanks...

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-27-2010, 10:58 AM
...or it is not a science at all, but philosophy. Your article doesn't seem to lay out a method. Please explain your methodology, UEW.

In a prior post, I submitted the formula (2+0)1/2,
where the term 2 is law (numbers),
the term 0 is spontaneity (no numbers),
and 1/2 oscillates the two terms into the sum of 1.

Modern theory is Sophist science. It does not believe that raw data can be reduced to quality truths (natural laws). Their methodology chooses between this or that.
My argument is that the real truth is this and that.
Modern theoretical science works well for tyranny as it scatters the opinions of the people. In comparison, metaphysical science narrows science down to one absolute formula = (2+0)1/2
As modern theoretical science purports to help the people by advancing itself,
American science should always work to advance that particular government best suited for the happiness of the American people.

To answer your question regarding philosophy of science, this formula reduces to the physical level. Not to the question of this or that, but to the answer of this and that.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-27-2010, 11:06 AM
It is by design that "the masses" are taught an inferior and degraded way of approaching knowledge, dating well back beyond Horace Mann. Vested interest keeps most "folks in the know" from properly sharing more than the scantest of acadamian nuts from the so called guilded "apple tree".

Humbly, I would submit that if people who are interested in God's Science wanted to learn more, that they would check out a website that is revealing "The Hermetic Way".

The website is http://t-o-o-l-s.net

Here are some threads that are discussing some of the very same concepts.

In philosophy: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261100

In General Politics: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=260598

May those that are earnestly searching, find answers where they look.

Thanks...

A high king might be interested in learning about science for his personal enrichment. In comparison, a prostitute, with this being his inversion, would be interested in such to better her poor condition in society. She has a burden buried deep within her she needs to express.
In order for her to be victorious, the prostitute doesn't need science to be productive. No, she only needs science to focus tyranny's attention upon its conscience.

Fredom101
09-27-2010, 11:07 AM
It's not science it's crackpottery.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-27-2010, 11:19 AM

What you are claiming was at one time against custom. To a large degree, it was even against the law. Consider that science was born out of the Muslim and Christian religions. As the Arabs went into Greece, dug up, and redeveloped the lost knowledge of Aristotle and his science, the Catholics later redeveloped it even further to what it has become now.
Your idea that religion and science have always been fighting is a myth. The first so-called scientists were "natural philosophers." A natural philosopher dealt in God's natural law just as a Christian philosopher dealt in matters concerning God's spiritual truth.
As such, a natural philosopher had to be a member of the clergy.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-27-2010, 11:24 AM
It's not science it's crackpottery.

This above answer isn't even a complete sentence.
Modern science today isn't a product of the American Enlightment. It was developed in the old world. Science should not be free in the United States, but should desire to serve the people's burden to be content.
Like I've pointed out many times, liberty for the sake of liberty is no better than living in bondage. Such calls to liberty do nothing more than distract the people from what is self evident and unalienable in their conscience working like the wind causing them to scatter the many opinions of their minds.
This method works well for a pimp. Remember, one never organizes prostitutes, but disorganizes them together. Like a woman with a burden deep within her always crippling her, the people will always be just as disadvantaged in its relationship with tyranny.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-27-2010, 11:39 AM
No tree of life to heal all nations?

Tyranny has us in great shame. It has convinced us that the little egg that we have on our faces amounts to a great deal of pollution. This is because tyranny hates sitting down with the people at a single dinner table as a nation. So, it has deemed the nations as pathetic and pitiful.
What it wants to do is scatter our opinions by working our disadvantage. We are not all equal. So, tyranny asks the question, "But are you all equal?"
The ideal is to divide the sisters. Once that has happened, then half of the sisters will be convinced into helping tyranny with throwing out the dinner table.
When that happens, the people become prostitutes.
See, tyranny can't just beat us. No, it has to make its actions right in its own conscience. So, it first has to manipulate our attentions away from what we know to be self evidently and unalienably true in our collective conscience.
Once we believe in our own beatings, then tyranny has won.

Fredom101
09-27-2010, 11:40 AM
This above answer isn't even a complete sentence.
Modern science today isn't a product of the American Enlightment. It was developed in the old world. Science should not be free in the United States, but should served the people's burden to be happy.
Like I've pointed out many times, liberty for the sake of liberty is no better than living in bondage. Such calls to liberty does nothing more than distract the people from what is self evident and unalienable in their conscience, to scatter their opinions in their minds.

Lots of people believed lots of crazy things in the old world.
This doesn't mean that some productive things weren't born out of that world. But it is certainly not BECAUSE they believed in fantasies that they were able to come up with science.

And, what you're saying is that we should remain slaves to government, because we all may not be happy by not being slaves. I could not disagree with you more.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Lots of people believed lots of crazy things in the old world.
This doesn't mean that some productive things weren't born out of that world. But it is certainly not BECAUSE they believed in fantasies that they were able to come up with science.

And, what you're saying is that we should remain slaves to government, because we all may not be happy by not being slaves. I could not disagree with you more.

There is a difference between gamefully finding a solution to a problem and seeing a solution as a result of someone being destroyed by a problem. While some advantaged people do things for the reason of personal enrichment and enjoyment, other disadvantaged people do things out of desperation. While a plant expresses a truth by growing, it advances that truth even more by withering away. In the latter example, the plant is reducing to what is critical.
My argument is that truth is the formula (2+0)1/2.

thomj76
09-27-2010, 03:40 PM
A high king might be interested in learning about science for his personal enrichment. In comparison, a prostitute, with this being his inversion, would be interested in such to better her poor condition in society. She has a burden buried deep within her she needs to express.
In order for her to be victorious, the prostitute doesn't need science to be productive. No, she only needs science to focus tyranny's attention upon its conscience.

A "high king" is one that serves the people, a Servant of the Servants of God. It appears that you are trying to reinvent the wheel, without studying if what is being applied is a wheel or not.

There is a methodology called "The Hermetic Way" that not one person in a thousand is acquainted with. Before trying to improve upon the system that is opened @ http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net , it is recommended that one at least look at the information there.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-28-2010, 10:44 AM
A "high king" is one that serves the people, a Servant of the Servants of God. It appears that you are trying to reinvent the wheel, without studying if what is being applied is a wheel or not.

There is a methodology called "The Hermetic Way" that not one person in a thousand is acquainted with. Before trying to improve upon the system that is opened @ http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net , it is recommended that one at least look at the information there.

The flow of authority went from 1) Saul, 2) to the emperor, and 3) then to the king.
Why?
Well, when Jesus was being tormented by an Emperor and a king, He did not ask them why they were persecuting Him. No, He asked that question of Saul. As Jesus Himself said, any offense committed against the Son of Man would be forgiven while any offenses against the Holy Spirit are never forgiven. Because what Saul did was unforgiveable against the Holy Spirit, the Lord transformed him into the chosen vessel, the Apostle Paul.
The emperor and the kings later rebelled against the authority of the Apostle Paul. So, there exists amongst us today no true emperors or kings.
I used the example of a king in order to juxtapose him to the inversion or perversion of a "low" prostitute because our Founding Fathers mentioned such a high figure when discussing tyranny in The Declaration of Independence.
Most people feel it is beneath them to discuss the low condition of a prostitute. But in order for the whole Truth to rule over us, this must first be known.
Jesus blessed the nations. That means we should take our nation seriously by being concerned with the future posteriety of the United States. We have vain, old men ruling over our nation today hoarding all they can before they pass away. Yet, they can't take any of it with them.

I can't take any of what you are claiming seriously because "truth engines" created definition in Ancient Greece. Not dictionaries. A dictionary will never grow out of the ground. Therefore, dictionaries are not necessary. Look up Socrates' inductive "Socratic Teaching Method," Plato's "Theory of the Forms," and Aristotle's deductive "Formal Logic."

If the truths are self evident and unalienable, there is no reason for us to condescend to define them to others.