PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones devotees...please help me understand?

keepitlow
09-22-2010, 10:07 AM
A lot of times the Alex Jones conspiracy theories of gov mayhem seem plausible. Other times he seems to be the flip side of Glenn Beck.

You know Glenn...the poor recovering alcoholic who is just trying to get by...with an estimated income of 23 million a year?

Now in Alex's defense, he is the only media person I have ever come across that encourages his groupies to pirate his DVDs and distribute them to all corners of the earth for free. So he is not 100% about the $$.

Here are 2 questions I had regarding Alex Jones.

1) If his theory that a new world order will run the globe. How will strong minded nations such as China and Russia take orders from the world boss? And bringing it back to America, what is in it for the powers that run the USA to relinquish that power to another world force? He is good at bringing all these scares to our attention. But when radio callers ask about how to change this takeover...he changes the subject.

2) Alex Jones is sure the gov is poisoning our food and water to reduce the population. By as much as a 90% kill off in some of his comments. I don't understand how a gov that has to eat the same food and drink the same water would want to poison themselves and their families? Now he does say the royalty of the UK have special farms to eat from. But we know the politicians in the US don't do that.

Now, I've written to Alex numerous times with no response. I've tried to join the prison planet forum for many months, numerous numerous times with all sorts of names and email address...no luck, could never join it.

His carefully vetted call in radio show wont help as you are kept on hold for good portions of an hour and if they don't like your question you are unfortunately dropped from the hold line.

A podcast I listen to have invited Alex on the show...but their numerous calls and mails go unanswered.

http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour

Can you devotees of Alex Jones shed some light on these 2 questions of mine?

When we get down to it, there is not that much info on Jones. A very protected background. But some of you may find it interesting that Jones ran for office many years ago, something that he does not advertise as far as I know on this radio show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Jones2.htm

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=387

http://www.freedomhaters.org/content/alex-jones-chasing-nwo-all-way-bank

(I don't get this last one...are they saying Jones is rich by having a few hundred thousand dollar house?)

Thanks!

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 10:20 AM
I never heard of Alex Jones before this forum and have never listened to him other than some clips and vids here.

That said,,some of the views that he expresses I share. But came to my view by other means.

Some from history, some from observation, and some from my faith (the Bible).

I don't agree with Alex Jones. He agrees with me.
:cool::cool:

Vessol
09-22-2010, 10:23 AM
"2) Alex Jones is sure the gov is poisoning our food and water to reduce the population. By as much as a 90% kill off in some of his comments. I don't understand how a gov that has to eat the same food and drink the same water would want to poison themselves and their families? Now he does say the royalty of the UK have special farms to eat from. But we know the politicians in the US don't do that."

We do?

Ekrub
09-22-2010, 10:25 AM
We do?

Yes, we do.

keepitlow
09-22-2010, 10:27 AM
We do?

Sure, just look at their fat guts while they eat the fast food crap on the campaign trail.

Vessol
09-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Yes, we do.

Besides for photo ops, I can't honestly see Obama and the other elites picking up a cheeseburger and coke at the everyday restaurant.

I'm pretty sure that the White House at least, and many more important households of various elites, have private secure food sources.

Sure, just look at their fat guts while they eat the fast food crap on the campaign trail.

That's part of the photo ops. It isn't even a conspiracy really, they do that so they can appear more familiar to Americans and look more like one of them. It's a very common political tool.

Just like polticians wearing certain clothes(like cowboy hats) in pictures, or shaking hands. One of my favorites is recent tactic of having Obama say that he likes a certain band or a certain electronic device, it creates the most pointless debates online plus it again makes people think that he is one of them rather than an elite.

Travlyr
09-22-2010, 10:33 AM

Your sights are off. Politicians are simply minions.

Anti Federalist
09-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Your sights are off. Politicians are simply minions.

Bingo.

Readjust the sight picture for 300 yards, not 100.

tjeffersonsghost
09-22-2010, 10:37 AM
If the government wants to wipe out 90% of the people why do they still give us tax credits to have more kids? Why not raise taxes on parents who have kids?

Travlyr
09-22-2010, 10:38 AM
A lot of times the Alex Jones conspiracy theories of gov mayhem seem plausible. Other times he seems to be the flip side of Glenn Beck.

You know Glenn...the poor recovering alcoholic who is just trying to get by...with an estimated income of 23 million a year?

Now in Alex's defense, he is the only media person I have ever come across that encourages his groupies to pirate his DVDs and distribute them to all corners of the earth for free. So he is not 100% about the $$.

Here are 2 questions I had regarding Alex Jones.

1) If his theory that a new world order will run the globe. How will strong minded nations such as China and Russia take orders from the world boss? And bringing it back to America, what is in it for the powers that run the USA to relinquish that power to another world force? He is good at bringing all these scares to our attention. But when radio callers ask about how to change this takeover...he changes the subject.
New World Order is fact not theory. See the UN website: Agenda 21 (http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/?utm_source=OldRedirect&utm_medium=redirect&utm_content=dsd&utm_campaign=OldRedirect)

Read it and weep if you love freedom.

2) Alex Jones is sure the gov is poisoning our food and water to reduce the population. By as much as a 90% kill off in some of his comments. I don't understand how a gov that has to eat the same food and drink the same water would want to poison themselves and their families? Now he does say the royalty of the UK have special farms to eat from. But we know the politicians in the US don't do that.

Now, I've written to Alex numerous times with no response. I've tried to join the prison planet forum for many months, numerous numerous times with all sorts of names and email address...no luck, could never join it.

His carefully vetted call in radio show wont help as you are kept on hold for good portions of an hour and if they don't like your question you are unfortunately dropped from the hold line.

A podcast I listen to have invited Alex on the show...but their numerous calls and mails go unanswered.

http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour

Can you devotees of Alex Jones shed some light on these 2 questions of mine?

When we get down to it, there is not that much info on Jones. A very protected background. But some of you may find it interesting that Jones ran for office many years ago, something that he does not advertise as far as I know on this radio show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Jones2.htm

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=387

http://www.freedomhaters.org/content/alex-jones-chasing-nwo-all-way-bank

(I don't get this last one...are they saying Jones is rich by having a few hundred thousand dollar house?)

Thanks!

dannno
09-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Didn't you know AJ has a speedboat?!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZV8tgPf3RMf67M:http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Az8rAUepE4M/0.jpg&t=1

A SPEEDBOAT FOR GOD'S SAKES!!

That dude is totally livin' it up off you fools who spread his brand of liberty!!

/s

Anti Federalist
09-22-2010, 10:41 AM

1 - The world powers that you mentioned, China especially, will buy into it because they have been promised a role at the head of the world government. "National Greatness" is not just a sickness that infects us only.

2 - The "hard kill" systems are not active yet. What's being played with right now are the "soft kill" systems that aim to norm the "herd age". Get everybody dying at about the same age and then slowly start to lower it from that point.

The nightmare starts when, either by mistake or deliberate release, a viral pandemic of man made creation gets out. Race specific high mortality and universal high mortality modified viral strains are matter of fact, not conjecture.

dannno
09-22-2010, 10:42 AM
If the government wants to wipe out 90% of the people why do they still give us tax credits to have more kids? Why not raise taxes on parents who have kids?

To keep people dependent on government :confused:

You can't honestly look at all the evidence that they are poisoning us and want to kill us and look for one little legislative action that goes against it and think that completely destroys the argument, can you?

Anti Federalist
09-22-2010, 10:43 AM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ZV8tgPf3RMf67M:http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Az8rAUepE4M/0.jpg&t=1

That dude is totally livin' it up off you fools who spread his brand of liberty!!

/s

Oh, that's it, never again will I have anything to do with that kook.

Bet that elitist snob has a CAR too.

dannno
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Bet that elitist snob has a CAR too.

So he spends hours researching and preparing, goes on the radio for 4 hours every day and calls out the New World Order and continually makes documentary films just so HE can have a car and a speedboat?

Next you're going to tell me he has a wife and kids to support :eek:

What a selfish dude..

If he REALLY cared about liberty he'd be single and doing his radio show out of his mom's basement.

Elwar
09-22-2010, 10:57 AM
I've always seen the government as incompetent in all that they do, not super good at underhandedness that would be required for most of the conspiricies.

I subscribe to the Harry Browne sentiment that government just doesn't work.

Alex Jones subscribes to the sentiment that government is purposefully not working in some respects and covering up other things that work really well but are evil.

In either case...the solution is less government. So it's all good.

bruce leeroy
09-22-2010, 11:05 AM
anyone got any links to any good anti-UN websites; I mean specifically about how fucked the UN is

Anti Federalist
09-22-2010, 11:08 AM
anyone got any links to any good anti-UN websites; I mean specifically about how fucked the UN is

Paging FrankRep, FrankRep please.

No, seriously, JBS has quite an archive of anti UN articles, all well documented.

Good place to start.

http://www.jbs.org/

keepitlow
09-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I think some of you are stuck in tunnel vision.

The question is not do the elites eat good food most of the time. The question is do the elites eat specialized food 100% of the time and poison the rest of the off to reduce the world pop by 90%?

Hell, I don't eat in restaurants 100% of the time. I cook and handle my own food 100% of the time. And grow my own food a good portion of the year...but I don't do it to poison off the population. I do it cause our food supply is crap and lots of poisons in the food...from the turbo capitalists.

But to say ALL our politicians eat special food produced on farms just for them, whether it be water, meat, dairy, grain or produce...and all their families and kids eat the same way all their lives is just not factual.

And if it is, can you site the source other than Alex Jones?

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 11:33 AM
But to say ALL our politicians eat special food produced on farms just for them, whether it be water, meat, dairy, grain or produce...and all their families and kids eat the same way all their lives is just not factual.

What make you think politicians are part of the "elite" ?

I think the term for them is "Useful Idiots".

keepitlow
09-22-2010, 11:34 AM
1 - The world powers that you mentioned, China especially, will buy into it because they have been promised a role at the head of the world government. "National Greatness" is not just a sickness that infects us only.

2 - The "hard kill" systems are not active yet. What's being played with right now are the "soft kill" systems that aim to norm the "herd age". Get everybody dying at about the same age and then slowly start to lower it from that point.

The nightmare starts when, either by mistake or deliberate release, a viral pandemic of man made creation gets out. Race specific high mortality and universal high mortality modified viral strains are matter of fact, not conjecture.

Sounds plausible, is this from Alex Jones or your own ideas?

It would be hard to imagine with such a big kill off how the elites would live as high as they do now though. Or do they plan to enslave the rest to serve their needs?

I do agree that the lifespan of people esp in the US has been reduced from unhealthy lifestyles, stress, pollution, etc.

newyearsrevolution08
09-22-2010, 11:36 AM

much easier to end up taking the country over from the kids who were raised to live off of the government. None of them would even remember what freedom, liberty or our constitution really meant.

keepitlow
09-22-2010, 11:37 AM
New World Order is fact not theory. See the UN website: Agenda 21 (http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/?utm_source=OldRedirect&utm_medium=redirect&utm_content=dsd&utm_campaign=OldRedirect)

Read it and weep if you love freedom.

A21 seems to be about sustainable development.

Something wrong with that?

Or am I missing something?

emazur
09-22-2010, 11:39 AM

I'm with you on point 2, but I'll shed some insight to question 1. The new world order is more of a movement towards world government rather than a man behind the curtain like the Wizard of Oz, though it does include many individuals who think of themselves as such. There won't be a world boss, there will be a legion of braindead politicians and public school educated zombies who follow the teachings of John Maynard Keynes, which will (if it hasn't already) lead to a global crisis, and they will say "global problems require global solutions" - which is world government and a one world fiat currency. A new world order can't be constructed overnight, the previous "managed market" economic systems have to be designed to fail. Here's a quote from pg. 89-90 from G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island" (which I highly recommend):
Although escape from the gold-exchange standard was the long-range goal of the IMF, the only way to convince nations to participate at the outset was to use gold itself as a backing for its own money supply - at least as a temporary expedient. As Keynes explained it:

I felt that the leading central banks would never voluntarily relinquish the then existing forms of the gold standard; and I did not desire a catastrophe sufficiently violent to shake them off involuntarily. The only practical hope lay, therefore, in a gradual evolution in the forms of a managed world currency, taking the existing gold standard as a starting point

keepitlow
09-22-2010, 11:40 AM

/s

That is not much of a boat. Goes along with the link for the few hundred thousand dollar house of his.

I don't begrudge him some success. But with the crazy amount of ads he runs on his radio show it is a real turnoff.

pcosmar
09-22-2010, 11:42 AM
A21 seems to be about sustainable development.

Something wrong with that?

Or am I missing something?

It is about control.

It is a Fabian Society road-map.

YouTube - Agenda 21 For Dummies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM)

dannno
09-22-2010, 11:59 AM
That is not much of a boat. Goes along with the link for the few hundred thousand dollar house of his.

I don't begrudge him some success. But with the crazy amount of ads he runs on his radio show it is a real turnoff.

The cheapest house in my town is probably around $550k

Want a descent house, descent neighborhood with a couple extra bedrooms for the kids? Expect to be approaching $1 mil...

Anti Federalist
09-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Sounds plausible, is this from Alex Jones or your own ideas?

It would be hard to imagine with such a big kill off how the elites would live as high as they do now though. Or do they plan to enslave the rest to serve their needs?

I do agree that the lifespan of people esp in the US has been reduced from unhealthy lifestyles, stress, pollution, etc.

To answer the first question, a little from Column A and a little from Column B.

As Pete already stated, it's more that Jones agrees with him rather than the other way around, although I will admit to having learned valuable information from Jones.

ETA - And keep in mind, none of this is "new", these plans started being laid out in the wake of WWI and really started to come to fruition immediately after WWII.

Yes, that is the plan, a vastly culled subservient class and a very small ruling class elite over them.

Clearly something is going on, my grandparents lived into their 90s, and were as sharp as a tack to the very end, and that's with "bad" habits, smoking etc.

I try to eat and live healthy, and I don't see myself living that long, not by a long stretch.

I've researched cemeteries in New England and compiled longevity data and found that, once having normed the ages for childhood deaths and disease, if you made into adulthood you stood a better chance of living longer in 1800 than you do now. Clearly allopathy has made great strides against things like smallpox and bacterial disease, but something is going on later in life.

Another indicator is the rapidly declining sperm and testosterone levels in men. This is not a wild eyed conspiracy fantasy, it's really happening, it's causing real problems and nobody seems to know why. At least nobody in the "mainstream" knows or wants to say why.

Anti Federalist
09-22-2010, 12:25 PM
YouTube - Alex Jones On What We Really Are 1/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmR7LPEkVxY)

YouTube - Alex Jones On What We Really Are 2/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXen_1gURE)

Alex Jones Talks About Humanity’s Struggle & Future Potential

Steve Watson & Alex Jones
September 22, 2010

http://www.infowars.com/discover-your-humanity-and-live-forever/

“Adversity makes men and prosperity makes monsters.”
- Victor Hugo

What is it to be a human being? Who are we as a species?

The main mission of our species has been simply to survive in a hostile environment.

Now there are those living in the lap of luxury that do not appreciate what they have because we are not designed to thrive in a society of plenty, devoid of challenges and pressures.

Out of this continuing regression has emerged a modern society of decadence that is ever more easily manipulated and controlled by self appointed power hungry social engineers.

In a deeply considered and impassioned call for the re-energisation of humanity, Alex describes how our species is still only in a pre-embryonic stage, and that our intellect is being shaped and limited by force fed distractions.

All our inherited memories of collective struggle and perseverance, indentured within our genetic makeup, spanning the millennia of our ancestors’ development are clashing with the lasciviousness of modern society.

This is giving rise to a psychological degeneration, a nihilism, a culture where feelings of destruction and regression take over the psyche.

People are losing their humanity as they are consciously and subconsciously encouraged to think and act as selfish automata. Humanity by it’s very definition is destroyed as our natural instinct toward altruism is eroded away.

Life is transitory. Everything we experience is simply a moment, a fraction in time – but nothing ever dies, through the species we live on. Collectively, pulling in the same direction toward the ultimate freedom of progress, we are infinite. Individually and divided we are destined to become lost and forgotten as a species.

Everything we do to each other affects the species as a whole. The more people buy into or take as the norm the idea of inadequacy forced upon them by Madison Avenue, Hollywood and other constructed cultural realities, the more contumacious they become and the more society breaks down.

People no longer feel fulfilled and complain that life is boring – not appreciating that simply being conscious is a miracle, encouraged instead to regard individual notoriety and meaningless wealth as the pinnacle of the human experience.

Selfish individuals die before they physically perish in a corporate controlled culture of death.

Through love of humanity, creativity and investigation you can live forever. You will attain immortality. Wider horizons will open up and you will see glimpses into the endless possibilities of the universe and beyond.

The great evil of the new world order engineers is that they fully understand this primeval rule and they have made the greedy selfish decision to keep these great truths from humanity and divert us on a course that will ultimately prevent us from achieving our potential as a species.

When you become enlightened you threaten their monopoly of power and control.

They create a bed of decadence and destructiveness and sell it as if it is cool, risqué and anti-establishment because they want to isolate, control and dominate your time on the planet and take away from the progress of the species in order to maintain their addictive power.

We have been anesthetized by empty culture, entertainment, contaminated food, psychotropic drugs – we must re-discover what humanity really is if we are to survive.

The Western world is crumbling, we have allowed the would be controllers to misdirect us away from our prime directive to grow, build and explore.

The population is instinctively turning away from responsibility as it is bombarded with torture, war, conflict and pain, allowing evil to flood in to all the major systems of power, imploding society in the process.

The spirit of resistance is engineered into all of us. We would not have survived and we would not be here had our ancestors not fought for their place in history. We need to re-discover this energy, otherwise the conditioning we are experiencing today will be handed down to our future ancestors. Our species will literally end up as cattle to the social engineers and eventually we will become extinct.

Danke
09-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Another indicator is the rapidly declining sperm and testosterone levels in men. This is not a wild eyed conspiracy fantasy, it's really happening, it's causing real problems and nobody seems to know why. At least nobody in the "mainstream" knows or wants to say why.

Empirical data gathered on those long voyages at sea?