PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here...

Jerome
10-17-2007, 08:15 PM
technically. I've been visiting this board since May, and it has made it to the coveted spot of the THE FIRST page I check everyday. Like many people, Ron Paul awoke me from my slumber and made me realize how truly disenchanted I was with our country as a whole.

I realized that there were many people that shared my sentiment over the last nth months. I've had the honor of hearing Ron speak first hand, and have even met him. I think the thing that TRULY sets Ron apart from the others is TRUTH. Whether you agree with him on all of the issues is secondary. The fact that he speaks the truth, that he is educated, and has transparent agendas is what drew me in. I've found that that is the common ground amongst his supporters.

I campaign for him almost weekly. My style is hitting up the bars and flat out striking up conversation about our country and specifically the presidency, usually on friday / saturday. The concern I have heard from people is MUCH higher than I had anticipated. I think our country as a whole is very concerned about the direction that we are headed. However, they are resound in defeat and accepting of the status quo. They believe we've gone too far and can't come back.

I don't accept that and I never will. I will never believe the truth can fail. It can be contained for a limited amount of time, but can't be defeated.

I want to say to everyone here: If you truly believe in this movement, make it your mission to enlighten others. Don't give in to ridicule, don't give into being ignored. We are perceptive to realize the situation we are all in, and we must show the others the way.

This is up to us. It can be done.

DaronWestbrooke
10-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Yo!
Welcome former lurker.

ConstitutionGal
10-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Welcom fellow liberty lover!!!

Keep up the good work. As long as we're ALL spreading THE message at every conceivable chance, Ron Paul WILL win. As you so eloquently pointed out, we can not tire and cannot admit defeat!

Ron Paul Fan
10-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the forums Jerome and thank you for helping to spread the freedom message! You are a true patriot and champion of liberty. Here's a lesson to all of you other lurkers out there: Don't be scared and join us. Jerome is brave enough and you can be too! Who else will come out of the shadows and join the Ron Paul Revolution?

bbachtung
10-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Welcome, Jerome.

What state are you in? I hope it is an early primary state. No, I hope that it is Iowa!

Cindy
10-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Welcome! Glad you jumped in and let us know you're out there and what you've been up to.

Wayshowers we are indeed, when we are out there dealing with the discouraged, apathetic and without hope.

Lets, remember to keep our eye on the prize and belief strong.

Confidence in Paul, the message and his ability to win is Attractive
(Research continues to show that confidence is the most attractive quality in a person. Our confidence in Paul and his message can draw them in closer to hear more.

Enthusiam is extremely contagious. When speaking of Paul and his message, to the apathetic and discouraged, enthusiasm in our voice and posturing goes a long way to getting people to "beleive again and take the torch and walk with us."

People want to be where the excitment and action is. High energy environments are very moving. Paul supporters have been really great at creating the electricity! The more we unite energy in forums like this and in other groups, the more powerful the whole movement becomes, and the brighter the light shines.

reaver
10-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Dr. Paul cures apathy with his presence.

Geronimo
10-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Welcome aboard, Jerome!

ronpaulnation
10-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Harrr, welcome about me hearty to the ship called Liberty! :D

TruckinMike
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Glad you could make it aboard!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22455&page=9
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1324/1486738010_f2950564b4_o.jpg

And heres my sign helper Capt. Parker...before he got snake bit..
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=20373
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1339/1357268144_4de0fb1c92.jpg

Keep in touch,

TruckinMike

cujothekitten
10-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D

RP08
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
One at a time my brother. Welcome aboard, and good work spreading the word of truth, freedom, genuine principles, and common sense. Something virtually unseen in politics for decades.

quickmike
10-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Welcome to the fight for freedom Jerome!!!! Always good to see new faces.

ronpaulhawaii
10-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Aloha, Mahalo, E Komo Mai!!!

and Keep Up the Good Work

...relentlessly

m