Matt Collins
09-21-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/zogby-democrats-lead-gop/2010/09/20/id/370949

RM918
09-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Sheep still driven by fear.

Agorism
09-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Zogby guaranteed Kerry would win before the election...

Zippyjuan
09-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Only poll which matters in election day.

angelatc
09-21-2010, 04:42 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. The right wing is really, really capable of destroying themselves. The latest incarnation of idiocy is the bigoted anti-Islam stuff.

The louder that screeching becomes, the more independents walk away.

jkr
09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
didnt "poll" me.

never do...oh well

nate895
09-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Does anybody trust Zogby? Their polls haven't been given the time of day since 2004. I can't even remember them being mentioned in 2008.

sofia
09-21-2010, 04:58 PM
america's demographics have changed since 1994.....

Lucille
09-21-2010, 05:02 PM
It wouldn't surprise me. The right wing is really, really capable of destroying themselves. The latest incarnation of idiocy is the bigoted anti-Islam stuff.

This. I put little stock in Zogby (even though I am surveyed by them) but just wait until the GOP establishment reveals their new SoContract with America this week.

Is the GOP trying to snatch defeat from of the jaws of victory? (http://www.thenextright.com/stephen-gordon/is-the-gop-trying-to-snatch-defeat-from-of-the-jaws-of-victory?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheNextRight+%28The+Next+Righ t%29)

Now here comes the part about how the GOP plans to blow it. "Social conservatives have said they're confident their views will be well-represented in the document," reads today's article from The Hill.

Cornyn: GOP's stance on social issues alienating independents (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/09/cornyn_gops_stance_on_social_i.html)

"As I've traveled," he said, "I've talked to a lot of folks who are basically independents who say: I'm fine with the Republicans as long as we're talking about fiscal responsibility. Where I go off the reservation is when you talk about social issues."

wormyguy
09-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Zogby polling is notoriously unreliable.

oyarde
09-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Zogby polling is notoriously unreliable.

What does Rassmussen say ?

Rael
09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
I remember Rush Limbaugh quoting Zogby polls showing Bob Dole closing in on Clinton.

nate895
09-21-2010, 07:22 PM
I remember Rush Limbaugh quoting Zogby polls showing Bob Dole closing in on Clinton.

Zogby just likes to root for the underdog.

paulitics
09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
I actually believe the trend has been away from the GOP, all because of the mosque issue, which was a total scripted event.

Matt Collins
09-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Zogby polling is notoriously unreliable.And biased too. :(

speciallyblend
09-22-2010, 05:54 AM

this is how i feel. the right-wing is destroying the gop! I joined the gop because of Ron Paul but the main reason voters fear the gop is because of the radical right of the gop!!

the worst wing of the gop is the neo-cons and many of the right-wingers!!!

we should be fighting them not obama unless obama registers for republican leadership!!

speciallyblend
09-22-2010, 05:59 AM
I actually believe the trend has been away from the GOP, all because of the mosque issue, which was a total scripted event.

i just hope many of the big gov republicans and fake tea party hi-jackers get their butts handed to them in 2010!! I careless if satan or Tinkerbell(you must vote for us since a dem aka satan is running against us) is running against them!! I find many of the republicans satan themselves! We must not endorse a failed gop even if satan or Tinkerbell is running against them!!

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 just voting republican means the gop establishment wins! We cannot afford the gop establishment not that the dems are any better! We might as well let dems win over gop establishment or your just voting for more of the saME FAILED GOP ESTABLISHMENT! LET THE GOP HANG BY THEIR OWN ROPE!!

oyarde
09-22-2010, 01:11 PM
i just hope many of the big gov republicans and fake tea party hi-jackers get their butts handed to them in 2010!! I careless if satan or Tinkerbell(you must vote for us since a dem aka satan is running against us) is running against them!! I find many of the republicans satan themselves! We must not endorse a failed gop even if satan or Tinkerbell is running against them!!

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 just voting republican means the gop establishment wins! We cannot afford the gop establishment not that the dems are any better! We might as well let dems win over gop establishment or your just voting for more of the saME FAILED GOP ESTABLISHMENT! LET THE GOP HANG BY THEIR OWN ROPE!!

I may vote for tinkerbell :) , I personally would note vote for Satan unless he was running against a Dem . My reasoning for that is Satan would understand economics and want us to prosper so we could afford more sin . :)

libertarian4321
09-22-2010, 01:15 PM
The Dems are awful.

However, the Republicans, for the most part, offer nothing better.

So why should we be surprised if things go back and forth between them?