PDA

View Full Version : Adam Carolla Uncensored: Legalize Drugs, Cut Taxes, Drive Through Red Lights!

BamaFanNKy
09-21-2010, 12:42 PM
YouTube - Adam Carolla Uncensored: Legalize Drugs, Cut Taxes, Drive Through Red Lights! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urdV5DwT4Ns&feature=recentlik)

Fr3shjive
09-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Can listen right now but I agree with pretty much every thing in the title.

dannno
09-21-2010, 12:51 PM
I've always thought it completely reasonable to drive through red lights if there is nobody around... but I never do it cause I know the day I do it I'll go around the corner and BAM there will be a cop.

BamaFanNKy
09-21-2010, 12:54 PM
I've always thought it completely reasonable to drive through red lights if there is nobody around... but I never do it cause I know the day I do it I'll go around the corner and BAM there will be a cop.

Pussy :D

ClayTrainor
09-21-2010, 12:58 PM

Same here. We have red light cameras all over where I live. I got a ticket from one, and I can't even remember running it. It's such a money scam.

Fredom101
09-21-2010, 01:23 PM
That was pretty entertaining. I disagree that it's a good thing to have cops carry guns (or to have cops at all). I also didn't appreciate his statement "as long as they're paying taxes..."
Corrolla is hilarious but politically & philosophically, he's pretty mixed up.

ravedown
09-21-2010, 02:42 PM
i listen to his podcasts and he is very close to libertarian, just not quite politically motivated or interested enough to totally get on board. its nice tho to hear someone with a large fan base speaking common sense on most issues- his rants about the LA mayor are unbelievable-straight out calls him a pussy, race-baiting philanderer. you can add him to the growing list of famous people moving the masses a little closer to the liberty movement. kudos to reason.com- one of the best produced web series out there.