PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Project

LudwigVonMisoSoup
09-21-2010, 03:04 AM
I've been a supporter of Ron Paul for a little over three years now when my sister and her boyfriend brought him up when I remarked, "There's no politician out there that represents me." I looked into him and here I am.

The one thing that even our biggest opponents cannot take away from us is our enthusiasm and energy. That is why tonight, in the darkness of my bedroom, I want to propose The Ron Paul Project. What is The Ron Paul Project, you say? Glad you asked.

It is my belief that the only way we can turn the tide of government dependence is to take matters into our own hands. We cannot sit and wait for politicians in Washington to get elected to fix our problems. And yes, that includes the good doctor.

Do we want the elderly vote? Go volunteer at a senior home.

Do we want the veteran vote? Go talk the guys at your local VFW.

Many say there is a disconnect between people, and most don't even know their own neighbors. Go and talk to them. Volunteer to help them clear gutters, mow the lawn, anything you think would bring something positive to their life. Strike up a conversation and let them know how much you value the Constitution, liberty, and freedom.

The possibilities are limitless and the grassroots proves why central planning isn't as efficient as an organic movement. Let's prove to people that we aren't the 'kooks' the mainstream media paints us. Let's give to our communities, so they may give back to us.

I can't do this own my own, but I pledge to use my expertise to improve the lives of others and spread the message of liberty.

Maybe we can start a website, do some meetup groups, take pictures, videos, anything you think would help.

In short, The Ron Paul Project is you. It's all of us. This is something the mainstream cannot co-opt as their own as it bears his name. I pledge to give back to the community for all Ron has taught me to lead me down a path of enlightenment.

All it takes is one. Who's in?

Seraphim
09-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Good idea.

I am in Canada but I will certainly apply these ideas here in support of liberty.

Cheers.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
09-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Awesome, Seraphim. That makes two. We've doubled our size already. ;)

I'm not asking for anything crazy. I know times are tough and people are busy, but even if you do only one thing, that's one more than anyone else's supporters are doing. If we can get a groundswell, there's no stopping the improvement we can make in the lives of our community.