PDA

View Full Version : when is the Democrats anti-tea party?

cindy25
09-20-2010, 09:13 PM
while Tea party candidates are great on fiscal issues, their foreign policy will always favor war for Israel, their social policy will be 19th century.

but if there could be this balance in congress:

45% Palin Republicans
45% Kucinich Democrats
10% Liberty Ron Paul Republicans

we would win every issue; by voting with the Kucinich Democrats on social and foreign policy, sticking with the Palin Republicans on taxes and health care

AlexMerced
09-20-2010, 09:32 PM
while Tea party candidates are great on fiscal issues, their foreign policy will always favor war for Israel, their social policy will be 19th century.

45% Palin Republicans
45% Kucinich Democrats

we would win every issue; by voting with the Kucinich Democrats on social and foreign policy, sticking with the Palin Republicans on taxes and health care

They don't have one cause most people who vote democrat aren't hardcore about those issues, most registered democrats like most registered republicans are just people who think it can be better but find one rhetoric less offensive than another.

Although isn't the Coffee Party sort of what your talking about?

Catatonic
09-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Don't you remember the coffee party? I forgot about them too. Must not have gone anywhere.

parocks
09-20-2010, 11:02 PM
That is not true about war for Israel.

You might not be paying very close attention to what's going on with Christine.

There's a real division I think right now, where neocons are being openly booed by Conservatives.

Go over to FreeRepublic. The neocons are gone at least for the moment.

Bill Kristol
Charles Krauthammer
Karl Rove
Gerson, all them, they're the real neocons, the real creators of the Bush ForeBign Policy are being attacked on Foreign Policy.

If there are any members of freerepublic, ones that have been members for at least a year, and preferably longer, you might want to take a look at some of the threads. Look for opportunites to draw distinctions between the bad neocon foreign policy of Kristol Krauthammer Rove and Gerson. Lament that the bad neocon foreign policy made us lose. Hope that Christine has a better foreign policy that can help us win instead of making us lose. Don't suggest Ron Paul's foreign policy. They hate Ron Paul especially his foreign policy. The only thing you're trying to accomplish is neocon=bad=lose, christine=different=win. Once they're shook lose, make arguments about what would be a good foreign policy.
We want "no more nothing", but, perhaps no more "Israel first" foreign policy.
100% America foreign policy. "my opponent always mentions Israel, how important Israel is. That's fine. I have a 100% America. I have a map here. Look, this is Israel. Look how small and far away it is. Anyway, the key here is that Israel is not America. Whole nother country. I think we should try a 100% America foreign policy.

45% Palin Republicans
45% Kucinich Democrats

silus
09-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Democrats mobilize when a Republican is in office, Republicans mobilize when a democrat is in office. It doesn't get much more complicated than that.

Anti Federalist
09-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Democrats mobilize when a Republican is in office, Republicans mobilize when a democrat is in office. It doesn't get much more complicated than that.

Yup, that ^^^